Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2016, 01:48 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Neither is acceptable but what Clinton did is far beyond anything Powell or Rice did. They aren't even in the same ballpark.

Ken you do realize there is razor thin margin here. Other people have been prosecuted for what she has done, the only difference between them and Clinton is they admitted to knowing it was against regulations. We all know that Clinton should have known this was wrong, or are you sticking with the incompetency plea?
WHO has been prosecuted for doing what Clinton did?
Give me a name.
According to the FBI director NO ONE has EVER been prosecuted for that crime - not in the 99 years the law has been in effect.
If the FBI director is wrong, tell me WHO's been prosecuted for that crime.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2016, 01:51 AM

89,031 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
No, YOU are saying that.
Nope. That's YOUR excuse for her: Hillary can't distinguish between what's real and what's not, so she's not guilty of any crime. It's the classic mental incompetency defense.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Nope. That's YOUR excuse for her: Hillary can't distinguish between what's real and what's not, so she's not guilty of any crime. It's the classic mental incompetency defense.
If you say so.

Ken

Old 07-12-2016, 01:52 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Dream on.
LOL
I swear you folks NEVER learn.

Ken
Really, when do these rubes learn.......

The Clintons are better than everyone else. They are above the law.

CN

Old 07-12-2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
If you say so.
I don't. You do: Hillary's mentally deficient, so she can't be held accountable.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Really, when do these rubes learn.......

The Clintons are better than everyone else. They are above the law.

CN
No they're not. The FBI has NEVER prosecuted ANYONE for that offense. So, by not prosecuting her they are treating just like all the others they've not prosecuted. IF they had prosecuted her - when they had NEVER prosecuted anyone else for that crime - THEN they would be treating her differently.
YOU are the ones who want to treat Clinton differently.

Ken

Old 07-12-2016, 01:56 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,059,937 times
Quote:
I can conclude, she shouldn't have done it, it was a mistake (even CLINTON admits it was a mistake) but so what?
Mistake or incompetent, same thing. When you are at that level whether it's public or private service you don't get to make mistakes like that. You're not fully comprehending the seriousness of what you are calling a "mistake",if she was still SOS this "mistake" would have required the resignation of Clinton and a large part of her staff.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I don't. You do: Hillary's mentally deficient, so she can't be held accountable.
Um, yeah, right. Like I'd let YOU tell ME what I say.

Good luck with that.
LOL

Ken

Old 07-12-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Mistake or incompetent, same thing. When you are at that level whether it's public or private service you don't get to make mistakes like that. You're not fully comprehending the seriousness of what you are calling a "mistake",if she was still SOS this "mistake" would have required the resignation of Clinton and a large part of her staff.
There you go making stuff up again. You have NO CLUE what this "mistake" would have "required".
It's not UP TO YOU what the "punishment" would have been.

It just cracks me up how some nobody on a message board thinks that THEY have a right to dictate what the punishment would have been.
Geeze!

Ken

Old 07-12-2016, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Um, yeah, right.
Own it, Ken. Your position is that Hillary is mentally deficient, so she's not guilty of any crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections