Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 10:51 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times

Advertisements

"Trust her"
No really just "trust her"
What could go wrong with "trust her" ?
Why do people have to resist. Can't they do as told and "trust her"
She has been involve in one lie and cover up after another and it's about time we "trust her" for more of the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2016, 10:53 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
From the NY Times Today
Although Mr. Comey, in a congressional hearing on Thursday, pointed out several contradictions between what Mrs. Clinton had said publicly about her email use and what she said in sworn testimony, Mrs. Clinton insisted Friday that she did not intentionally send or receive any classified information through her private account. She also appeared to be spreading the responsibility to her State Department staff.

I bet that there is a diagnosis for this type of denial.
Only THREE (3) of her emails were marked classified and they were improperly marked.

I don't have anywhere near 30,000 emails on my computer and I can't tell you what is in 99.9% of them.

Not remembering/not knowing IS NOT LYING!!!!! In order to lie, you first have to know what the truth is.

Old 07-15-2016, 04:03 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Can't wait for the Presidential debates.
I can't either. Hillary's going to slice and dice Trump like a cuisinart.

Old 07-16-2016, 01:05 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is the problem with the Clintons and their lies? Both Hillary and Bill seem to jump straight to lies in so many ways.

When the Bill and Monica stupidity happened Bill should have come out and said "I have made a mistake and did something that was inapropriate and it is between me my wife and a WH intern." Or something like that but instead he told a bold face lie to the American people and the avalanche of public opinion started.
It wasn't just their private business because it happened IN the White House. The POTUS lives in the White House, but it is OUR house, the people's house. Slick Willie disrespected every American, showed a lack of respect for every American, for the people, by fooling around with Monica IN the White House.

Quote:
The same goes for Hillary and Benghazi. If she had come out and said that her department made a bad call and screwed up, and the result was the embassy being overrun and our people killed I think many would have forgiven her.
But remember, it wasn't about Hillary at that point. It was about continuing to steer a narrative that 'no terror attacks had occurred under Obama's watch' leading up to the 2012 Election....which was a crock anyway because Fort Hood was a terror attack, not the lame 'workplace violence' label that Obama concocted.

Obama lied in one of the debates (2nd, IIRC) with Romney by claiming that he called Benghazi a terrorist attack during some remarks made outside, on the grounds of the White House. Those remarks clearly had nothing to do with Benghazi, but rather a generalization as the references were plural. Romney was starting to call Obama on this lie, and then Candy Crowley butted in and lied, saying Obama was correct.

Quote:
What do they think? That we can't handle the truth, Are we children to be molly coddled to them?
They think we are 'voting machine lever pullers' there to be manipulated. That's it.

Quote:
Tom Brady gets a big fine and a 4 game suspension for the suspicion of wrong doing in deflating footballs yet Hillary who put state secrets out for any hacker to see and put lives in danger skates away clean?

Crazy.
If Hillary was Pinochio her nose would be touching the moon by now.
Yep. Well put.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:50 AM

27,146 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
She will have an opportunity to explain things in the presidential debates.

Also, I believe that the FBI has now been charged with investigating whether Hillary committed perjury before Congress. She can explain things then.

We watched her lie to Congress and knew she was at the time.

There is ample, indisputable evidence out that no one can deny it.

Old 07-16-2016, 06:52 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Only THREE (3) of her emails were marked classified and they were improperly marked.

I don't have anywhere near 30,000 emails on my computer and I can't tell you what is in 99.9% of them.

Not remembering/not knowing IS NOT LYING!!!!! In order to lie, you first have to know what the truth is.
So her private email kept her out of the loop? Our Secretary of State was flying blind because she could not access confidential emails?

Well, that would at least explain a lot.

Old 07-16-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Hillary Clinton

I could say Donald Trump is intentionally trying to start a race war considering he lied and said people were calling for moments of silence for Micah Johnson.

Donald Trump Claims 'Some People' Called for a Moment of Silence for the Dallas Gunman - ABC News

Who? Where? He says these things to inflame his supporters. To what end? What is his goal?

You want to scream Benghazi after seven investigations and $10 million dollars spent.

You mean because we already knew for free that she lied to and deceived the American People?

Old 07-16-2016, 07:51 AM

Quote:

Oh please, this is ridiculous.

Old 07-16-2016, 10:50 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
Quote:

This is a perfect example of my concern

I'm having a real hard time understanding why ANYONE condones LYING !

The FBI confirms - Hillary lied and compromised National Security

So Now your implying that the FBI has lied

The bottom line is,
Lying Crooked Hillary and her pathological disorder is a huge security risk to
the United States of America !

Old 07-16-2016, 06:16 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton said July 2, 2016. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

In total, the investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains containing information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information. Most of these emails, however, did not contain markings clearly delineating their status.

She lied, and you dont know, or you dont care.. or lying for her..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections