Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 07:13 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
little kids will experiment. No big deal. It was her lies about rape that make her unworthy to be on that stage.

Women that do that do great harm to those who actually are.
True, I really can't stand that. I'm not sure she can be lumped in with liars like the UVA or Duke Lacrosse cases, because she said it was consensual at first but felt like rape. It wasn't something that could have someone thrown in jail for. My problem with it was she created the boogeyman as a prominent campus conservative, as if that's totally relatable because conservatives are (in her mind) evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2016, 07:16 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Ooooo FAKE OUTRAGE AGAIN!!

Old 07-22-2016, 07:45 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,512,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Ooooo FAKE OUTRAGE AGAIN!!
It's worse than that. It's fake out rage against someone who......who....Who the faq is this lady? Why does she even count worthy of any mention? Seriously does anybody really faqing care who she is?

Old 07-22-2016, 08:29 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
More than hearsay?

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister | Truth Revolt and just like a Democrat to have an issue with First Amendment Rights.

Sibling sexual assault: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...sed-an-uproar/

Gee, I had a brother and never, ever............ Those that make excuses for the behavior most likely engaged in it also. Disgusting!

Old 07-22-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
More than hearsay?

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister | Truth Revolt and just like a Democrat to have an issue with First Amendment Rights.

Sibling sexual assault: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...sed-an-uproar/

Gee, I had a brother and never, ever............ Those that make excuses for the behavior most likely engaged in it also. Disgusting!
Then why is she not in jail?

Old 07-22-2016, 09:54 AM

6,301 posts, read 9,653,067 times
Looks like this is HCs attempt at trying to be ultra hip.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:10 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Wow, at first I was like Lena Dunham molested a child? When? How come she's not in jail!?

And then I realize, you are talking about when she was 7 and she took a look at her 1-yr-old sister's pee pee. That apparently, qualifies for sexual molestation in your book.

So glad you are not writing laws because there would be parents, grandparents, nannies, nurses, and doctors who would be "child molesters" using your F up logic.

Nice job conservatives for providing another fine example of just how crazy that bunch of nut-jobs are.

Well, you said it yourself--you had to look into it.

There are those of us who remember when this despicable dame was hawking her book and recounting episode after episode of instances in which she, herself, described pursuing her little sister like a sexual predator. This continued into her TEENS. And it didn't stop with the "exploration" of a one-year-old, either. No wonder she unsuccessfully tried to get outlets to stop quoting--from her own book. This cow abused her sister, starting when ther sister was a baby, and the mother, apparently, didn't care, either. No wonder, too, that her sister started shoving things inside of her--the poor thing probably figured I might as well be obsessed with that body part, too!

Lena Dunham. Media darling. Wait while I hurl.

Memo to Dunham: You're wrong. It's not just old, white Conservative men who think you're a smarmy pig.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:24 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Lena Dunham: Sexual abuse or sexual exploration?

So she was 7 years old when this abuse happen. Can one be declared competent to stand trial at that age?

Also some experts say that this was normal behavior. So part of your title is much to do about nothing by what these people are saying.

Lastly. Who is she? And why the faq should I care?
Ms Dunham was 7 when she did this stuff? IMHO she needed counseling, NOT punishment. I thought this thread was about an adult woman messing around WITH a young kid.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:39 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Ms Dunham was 7 when she did this stuff? IMHO she needed counseling, NOT punishment. I thought this thread was about an adult woman messing around WITH a young kid.

Um...she was 7 when a baby became available for her to "experimen" with, unsupervised in a loopy household. According to Dunham, herself, it continued into her teens.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Um...she was 7 when a baby became available for her to "experimen" with, unsupervised in a loopy household. According to Dunham, herself, it continued into her teens.
And........are You A child psychologist or Psychiatrist? Do you feel that you have a legal case against a her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections