Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 10:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Because the RNC was unable to steal it from the outsider.
You're funny.

Old 07-30-2016, 02:17 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
For one moment, take Trump out of the equation. This woman is the worst possible person. She has lied her entire life. She broke so many laws she should be in jail for life. She has complete disregard for human life. He Clinton foundation is a total front to making millions of dollars and taking them from the worst nations in the world. She just talks. She does nothing. As far as being a woman, we need a woman president as much as we needed a black president. Look where that got us. We needed both of those people but not the ones who were running. Why not say we need an Armenian president and voting in Kim Kardashian. Same logic. I have hated Hllary Clinton since 1992. Whitewater, unexplained deaths of people around her, covering for her rapist husband. She is basically the female antichrist. When she was running in2008, I was happy Obama beat her and I hated him more than anything. I saw him as the radical Muslim that he is. I knew he was there to settle the score with the evil white man.

This woman needs to go to prison. I love how she laughs off every allegation made against her. Makes jokes about "cleaning" her server. Makes jokes about getting a new email. OJ Simpson is more innocent as this career criminal. I am not a huge fan of Trump but I would rather take a chance on him then vote someone in that I KNOW will be completely destructive.
all unsubstantiated

Old 07-30-2016, 02:20 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,394 times
Man, what a GREAT four days in Philly that was.

SO many great speakers and speeches.

I'm a bit biased being a finance guy, but I'm still applauding the OUTSTANDING job Mike Bloomberg did in EXPOSING the CON MAN...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3vuf-rbd8

Can't wait to POUND incompetent republicans into the DIRT where they belong this Nov...

CLINTON - KAINE

Old 07-30-2016, 05:39 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
yeah. A war that hillary readily voted for. The aame war that hillary said we need to have with iraq to bring down hussain when her rapist husband was in power. Don't blame bush. It was nearly a near unanimous vote to attack iraq. And don't forget that after the surge of 2007, it was totally stabilized. You can thank america's first affirmative action president for undoing all of that by withdrawing our troops.

I agree with everything trump says. So does half of the country. That's why he is where he is. There is not a racist thing about banning muslims, since they are the only ones who are terrorizing anyone. Call it like it is. You'll be jumping for joy when trump beats that disgusting excuse of a human being. The only ones voting for her are the swarms of illegals they flooded our country with, who shouldn't even have a right to vote, and who should all be in jail for being the criminals that they are and the stupid college kids who want free college and their loans excused. It's said that the same aged kids in the earlier generations looked to enlist in the services to defend this country and the current batch of losers are asking for free college. Embarrassing. They should all get their lazy assets off of their iphones and be thrown into combat like our parents and grandparents did. We owe nothing to these p leeches of society. If you want something, work for it. Stop looking for the govt to hand out anything to you. It's my money and i don't want it spent on anyone doing less than me.
smh

Old 07-30-2016, 08:05 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,652,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
smh
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves, just like their candidate.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:27 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You would prefer Trump, a man who lies constantly, who has been involved in thousands of lawsuits, who is sending the message to Putin that the U.S. would not honor NATO commitments, a man you can bait with a tweet... over a woman who has put her efforts behind getting affordable medical care for all Americans, stop the proliferation of nuclear weapons...?

Take off the tinfoil and ask yourself: If Hillary Clinton has broken so many laws, why hasn't she ever been charged with anything? There certainly have been enough investigations.

Hillary Clinton is either incredibly clever or you've been lied to by the Rush Limbaughs of the world.
She's very clever and slick and powerful. And if she's on the up and up, why does she lie so much?

The Canadian "charity" (through which Clinton Foundation gets its money) includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. Uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.

We want Russia to have control of “massive uranium interests”?? Hillary's State Department approved the transaction; Putin is cozy with Iran. None of that can be good.

It may be our government has become so corrupt that we'll never clean it up -- and the people only have themselves to blame by not paying attention over the years to what really matters.

I found your link very interesting, logical and the scenarios presented very plausible. Perhaps, as the piece concludes, what is coming is inevitable because we have waited too long to wake up and we find we have a huge population that is willing to be manipulated and led down a 'hope and change' path, really the garden path. Government by the people, of the people and for the people seems to be slipping through our fingers because the people handed over their power to the government in all things.

For what it's worth, they are trying to take it back. Whether it will work is questionable because of so many variables on the global scale and so many powerful people who will not let go.

Last edited by swbtoo; 07-30-2016 at 09:18 PM..

Old 07-30-2016, 10:08 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,170,383 times
Y'all are so snarkey. Anyway, it does appear something might be wrong with Bill. I'm only a few years younger and don't look aged like that. Neither does my husband. Aging is hard stuff. Especially if one has to look young and able and vibrant and still smart and all that. Why is it we pick such old people for presidents?

I remember pictures of Regan nodding off. He was quite the snoozer too. Can't we pick someone younger and smart with just the right balance of health and life experience for once?

Old 07-30-2016, 10:22 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
He was smiling a little . . . probably dreaming of all the fresh new interns.
Bill long since gave up interns. Once he was introduced to Pedophile Island, he gave up those old teenagers and 20 somethings..

Old 07-31-2016, 01:03 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
How close to death do you think he is? My guess...within the year, along with Bush Sr and Jimmy Carter.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:14 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Probably paying her back for all the times she fell asleep on him while they were having sex.
He must have a long memory since they haven't had sex in 37 years or so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections