Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 02:20 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,233 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
The rationalization by the dems is beyond humorous, isn't it?

Nothing really to "delete" as the source is now "dispersed" all over the place.

Regardless if the term used is about trump or the easter bunny, it's still a derogatory way to define the democrats outreach to latinos. Imagine, just imagine, if trump/the rep's called their outreach to latino's as "taco bowl engagement" because it was a cute name after trump eating his taco bowl salad. The dem's would be all over this...what a racist they'd yell! Headlines would exist for the next 3 1/3 months on the topic how racist/wrong it is so don't tell me it's "eh, no biggie". Dems/hil lovers love playing "it's ok for us, but not you" and this time you got caught in your party's hypocrisy. Own it as it's simply not nice to refer to reaching latino's as "taco bowl engagement".
Taco bowls are not Mexican. They are American. Just like Taco Bell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 02:26 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
In another email the Hispanic community is deemed to be a "Target Consumer". As in they will buy anything you will sell them.

Hacked Emails Show The DNC Consider Hispanics as Nothing More than a “Target Consumer” – TruthFeed

Wow.
Are you unfamiliar with marketing data? This data exists on all demographics.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:37 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,102,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
One has to wonder why the Russians love Trump so much to spend resources trying to hack the DNC
Oh, this is just jealousy since Hillary is afraid that Bill won't get anymore of those $500,000 speaking fees from Russia. They didn't try to hack the DNC, because of the incompetence of the DNC, Russia DID hack the DNC. The only ones to blame here is the DNC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well, to be honest, most people who are eating Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo are doing so privately in a restaurant with family or friends.

They are not sitting in front of a camera with an idiotic grin on their face eating while claiming "The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!"

I don't get the that leftists-ethnocentrists reference, either. E.g., ethnocentrists are white national supremacist types, so they would be the opposite of leftists.

Not getting your logic. Ethnocentrists "judge other cultures solely by the values and standards of one's own culture."
I don't think you understand Cinco De Mayo. I lived in Tucson for 6 years and now in a city with a lot of Hispanic people and it is not a "private" event. It is a major celebration. There are parades and churches serve Mexican fare, dances - we actually went to a dance celebration held at the city auditorium. Lots of bands playing.......... You should really try to attend one of the celebrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
He does a lot of business with the Russians. Here's a bunch of facts for you:

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

This explains why Trump doesn't feel NATO should defend countries Russia would like to invade.
Well, if it isn't "crooked" like this, why is it wrong for a US businessman to do business with Russia? http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...m-company.html Yeah, I think the $500,000 speeches for Bill are over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I for one have no problem if Trump sides with Russia since Russia stood alone against ISIS and Turkey while ISIS was secretly moving their oil without which they couldn't function through Turkey. Turkey and the Obama administration are huge hypocrites for allowing this. Ever wonder why Obama refused to bomb their oil fields? I'll take Putin over ISIS, thank you! Hillary can pander Turkey since it benefits her catering to Islamic states, which Turkey is without a doubt well on it's way to becoming.
I don't think there is any law that says a business can't do business with Russia. They are just jealous over the 1/2 million dollar speeches that Bill won't get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Yay.

It still doesn't change what occurred by members of the DNC. If Trump had a friendship with Santa Clause and no one believed him, it STILL wouldn't change what occurred.

Stop deflecting.
Lie and deflect are the marks of the Democratic Party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
In another email the Hispanic community is deemed to be a "Target Consumer". As in they will buy anything you will sell them.

Hacked Emails Show The DNC Consider Hispanics as Nothing More than a “Target Consumer” – TruthFeed

Wow.
I think most of us are aware of that. Obama worked very hard to get the illegal aliens the vote before the election but failed. The Hispanics, along with the blacks and other minorities are getting the message about what the DNC represents. I don't think there is enough low information to put Hillary over the top anymore.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:38 AM

62,926 posts, read 29,119,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
A taco bowl is gringo food, not Mexican food.

It is here in the U.S. Many restaurants offer it and people eat it on Cinco De Mayo.

Old 07-25-2016, 06:50 AM

11,775 posts, read 5,787,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I've yet to see mention in this thread of anything that "occurred by members of the DNC" other than they considered capitalizing upon Trump's taco bowl tweet debacle.

As far as deflection goes, the **source** of the leak of the document linked by the OP is very much relevant. The information was stolen/hacked from a non-government private organization and there's evidence/reason to suggest a foreign country was involved in an attempt to influence a US election.

Further, as a poster above noted, when Wikileaks realized the "taco bowl" info pointed to Trump, they deleted tweets about that particular reference. But not before a number of people had captured the tweets.

IOW, the leaked "taco bowl" document is important not because it reveals anything about the DNC but because it inadvertently confirmed growing suspicions about who released it and why.

Wait a minute - I think there's been enough attempts by the Saudi's and others to influence the US election in Hillary's favor and you have the gall to comment on Trump and Putin - where there is no proof. Putin is not afraid of Hillary - her own party can't unite behind her - she's hardly a threat to him.

Old 07-25-2016, 08:22 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,094,688 times
I love how the dems are trying to make an issue of the Russians "interfering" with us elections for leaking emails that expose the true nature of the Democrats, and outright corruption of the DNC.

Meanwhile we have the Clintons taking hundreds of million of dollars in foreign donations.

Leaked emails<Clintons taking hundreds of million of dollars in foreign donations

Old 07-25-2016, 11:28 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,031,757 times
Default More from Wiki-DNC "The DNC Refers To Latino Outreach as Taco Bowl Engagement"

Remember folks, these people are protecting you from racism.

WIKILEAKS! Racist DNC Refers To Latino Outreach as Taco Bowl Engagement | EndingFed News Network

Old 07-25-2016, 11:33 AM

12,062 posts, read 10,267,971 times
Maybe they were referring to the taco bowl comment Trump made on Cinco de Mayo. They were going to take on/engage the taco bowl comment?

Old 07-25-2016, 11:49 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,171,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
Maybe they were referring to the taco bowl comment Trump made on Cinco de Mayo. They were going to take on/engage the taco bowl comment?
That'd be my guess, too.

It's really sad how both sides are trying to out-do each other with their corruption, division and special interests, and even sadder to see their lapdogs lap it all up.

At the end of the day, Americans will still lose, no matter what.

Old 07-25-2016, 12:00 PM

680 posts, read 1,034,538 times
It's only racist when Trump eats a taco salad, amirite?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections