Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 07:39 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,713,373 times

Advertisements

Here we go again, Democrats running scared as Trump gets back on track as the outsider.

Expect even more of their shiny button issue threads filled with distraction and misinformation and the ever present out right lies. All meant to demonize Trump and make their crime boss appealing.

Nothing scares democrats more than seeing Trump come from behind in the polls as we head into September. What gained him support in the primary was being the outsider who could deliver a different direction for the nation. One not controlled by money from typical sorceress. He has largely funded his own campaign. His supporters are glad to help out with small donations as he seeks support from larger donors for the GOP down ballot contests.

Crooked Hillary is the status quo ultimate insider who is and has been part of the problem and can't deliver change needed to propel the country to prosperity. She is the standard politician who is bought and paid for by Wall St. and donors both foreign and domestic. The American people are sick and tired of the pay to play culture and want to see it brought to an end.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 07:53 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,613,281 times
Hope is a dangerous things in the wrong hands.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:53 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,987,788 times
I heard this morning that Trump has been working with Rudy Giuliani on his speeches lately. I must say he has been staying on point. He needs to keep this up.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I heard this morning that Trump has been working with Rudy Giuliani on his speeches lately. I must say he has been staying on point. He needs to keep this up.
It looks like he has been distracted by so many offering advice and he has finally taken it all in and is going to go forward on his ideas and policy's that are pro American. Putting Americans first is a winner and if it isn't then it's too late for a political solution.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:30 AM

33,595 posts, read 18,235,511 times
The left scrutinizes every word coming out of Trumps mouth.. if they did that to Hillary ,the lies are so numerous they would never get to all of them..

They have to take something Trump said and twist it into a pretzel to get some kind of a response. The liberal left media pundits are sly and deceiving.. they lie as well when taking Trumps words and creating their own truth which is a lie. So far out of context it is disgusting that they call themselves a credible source of news.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:46 AM

68,350 posts, read 54,560,900 times
Quote:
Points like Giuliani telling us there'd been no successful Islamic terror attacks in the US until Obama took office?

Old 08-18-2016, 08:50 AM

68,350 posts, read 54,560,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The left scrutinizes every word coming out of Trumps mouth.. if they did that to Hillary ,the lies are so numerous they would never get to all of them..
The right on the other hand takes NO time to think about anything little Donny says and just laps up the lies like kittens at a bowl of cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They have to take something Trump said and twist it into a pretzel to get some kind of a response. The liberal left media pundits are sly and deceiving.. they lie as well when taking Trumps words and creating their own truth which is a lie. So far out of context it is disgusting that they call themselves a credible source of news.
How about something specific? IF your allegation is true it should be easy for you to post a clip of Donny making a statement followed by a clip of the media 'twisting it into a pretzel'. Or is that asking for too much truth from the Trumpettes?

Old 08-18-2016, 09:07 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,987,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Points like Giuliani telling us there'd been no successful Islamic terror attacks in the US until Obama took office?
Not quite. I am pretty sure Guiliani meant no successful Islamic terror attacks in the US SINCE 9/11 until Obama took over. Keep running with the media's stupid attempt to mock all things not liberal... God forbid someone misses a word. That is only ok to do when you are a democrat! Silly me

Old 08-18-2016, 09:20 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,499,403 times
Quote:
Not quite. I am pretty sure Guiliani meant no successful Islamic terror attacks in the US SINCE 9/11 until Obama took over. Keep running with the media's stupid attempt to mock all things not liberal... God forbid someone misses a word. That is only ok to do when you are a democrat! Silly me
I'm pretty sure Guiliani said "Under those eight years before Obama came along, we didn’t have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States.".

Even if he meant post 9/11 he missed included by the right as Islamic terror attacks :
2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting
2002 Beltway snipers
2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting
2006 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill attack

Old 08-18-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
All they have is demonization of all things Trump to run on.

Character assignation of anyone around Trump including his supporters have to be seen as worse than the crime boss they want to elect.
Notice they never start any threads promoting crooked Hillary because she is so toxic. Her policy's are dangerous and destructive as evident by her plan to raise taxes and rip off tax payers with the infrastructure bank. She is hiding from the public and hoping the morons will shoe horn her into office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections