Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 09:02 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Does flying home to Mar-a-Lago in a Boeing 757 every night save the planet?
Trump is hauling around the extra weight of a full bedroom and a gold plated toilet. Everything on his plane is gold plated from bathroom fixtures to the seat belt buckles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 09:10 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Crooked Hillary is human pollution leaving a trail of toxic sludge like a slug.
Hard to see her as the poster child of global warming.
She needs a dog. Just not a chit eating dog that the S.S. would have to shoot or put down after lunch.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:40 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
It saves Twumpy who needs to sleep in his own bed every night.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:45 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Which is why Hillary has been taking weekends off, other days off, and avoids press conferences.

Oh and she took the day off before flying 20 miles...she could have relaxed on the boat ride over if that wasn't what us little people do. Or she could have moved the fundraiser.

Don't excuse her hypocrisy - we get more of it from our overlords when you do that.
When was the last time you ran for President?

You don't know a damned thing about the rigors of that job, but it sure isn't a 9 to 5.

You know even less about how Hillary is running hers or how Trump is running his.

Right now, they are both doing what they do best and are avoiding what they do worst. You won't ever vote for her anyway, so why do you care whether she gives press conferences or not?

You don't really care a whit. I'm excusing nothing at all, nor am I making any apologies for her. It's her job, not mine, and she knows what she's doing.

"Overlords"? Uh- what's that supposed to mean? Do you think Trump doesn't have his own bunch of financial supporters? If you do, you are either naive or a hypocrite, but that's for you to decide, not me.

All I can see is more spaghetti, thrown on the wall in hopes some of it will stick to her somehow. Given the Trumpette's desperation, I understand the throwing, but it isn't working so far. With 79 days to go, better start looking harder for something, anything, to turn Trump from becoming crushed pretty soon.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:56 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Which is why Hillary has been taking weekends off, other days off, and avoids press conferences.

Oh and she took the day off before flying 20 miles...she could have relaxed on the boat ride over if that wasn't what us little people do. Or she could have moved the fundraiser.
^^^^^. The system wouldn't let me rep you.

Old 08-21-2016, 03:07 PM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Being a Canadian observer I really do not know what to make of all this. Going back to Regan - and actor....to Bush the Jack Daniels back road sipping champion....who never really wanted to enter the family business....now to Trump some reality show insolvency expert....to a woman named Hilary who still believes in feminist eccentric communism....as long as she is separated from the great unwashed...what a strange nation you have become.

There is probably an old guy in Arizona missing most of his teeth - sitting on his porch...who would probably be wise enough to run America...but the common person with wisdom is barred from leadership....unless he and his family have a few billion dollars to use in a brain washing of the public campaign.

Old 08-21-2016, 03:07 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
If time were the consideration, she would have been better off taking a boat and getting medical treatment while on board instead of taking off days at a time from her campaign to do so.
I must laugh at the Trump supporters who are duped into believing this lie about Mrs. Clinton, when there is no evidence of any serious medical issue. I know it doesn't matter, if Trump supporters were interested in facts they wouldn't be supporting Trump.

Quote:
Vox: The bonkers conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton's health, explained

It's more important to note that there is no actual evidence that Clinton has any health problems right now. And yet, Trump seems to be getting people to take this notion seriously, feeding a conspiracy theory within corners of the conservative movement that Clinton is hiding something. On Fox News, guests on Sean Hannity's show have started calling for Clinton to release her complete medical records.

Here's what we do know: Clinton’s doctor has already attested to her well-being at the start of her campaign, releasing a detailed letter about her medical history that ultimately stated that Clinton was "fit to serve" as the president. (This letter was more detailed than the one Trump’s doctor released, which merely described Trump’s health with lofty adjectives.)

Old 08-21-2016, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Im not a Trump supporter, but your point above given the point of the thread is irrelevant. Trump isn't being hypocritical re this particular subject and Hillary is. Trump and Hillary have very different views re 'climate change'. Hillary doesn't walk the path that she wants people to follow.

Old 08-21-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
When was the last time you ran for President?

You don't know a damned thing about the rigors of that job, but it sure isn't a 9 to 5.

You know even less about how Hillary is running hers or how Trump is running his.

Right now, they are both doing what they do best and are avoiding what they do worst. You won't ever vote for her anyway, so why do you care whether she gives press conferences or not?
I'm not voting for either of them, but EVERYONE should care whether or not she gives press conferences. ALL people running for office should have their proverbial feet held to the fire as often as possible. If you didn't think your girl was vulnerable to this criticism, you wouldn't care.

Quote:
All I can see is more spaghetti, thrown on the wall in hopes some of it will stick to her somehow. Given the Trumpette's desperation, I understand the throwing, but it isn't working so far. With 79 days to go, better start looking harder for something, anything, to turn Trump from becoming crushed pretty soon.
Once again, this isn't a digital situation. It isn't that someone is either a Trump supporter or a Hillary supporter. Plenty of people aren't Trump supporters nor Republicans, yet still despise Hillary.

Old 08-21-2016, 04:19 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
A ferry is 3 hours one way. Six hours return.
And? Isn't a little extra effort and inconvenience worth it? We're talking global warming man! Get with the program, it's Armageddon-everyone is going to have to do their part.

Or are you implying that she's just another hypocrite, spouting off about AGW to win support from the mindless masses that have bought into that story? Or worse-that she is a believer, but sees herself as above the need to be inconvenienced to do something about it? I mean, come on-if she's elected she'll certainly retire Air Force One in favor of a stage coach (or a Prius) to do her part. She's a leader after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections