Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 07:18 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
As she took the last step into the SUV she fell to her knees and the secret service guys intentionally blocked the view. What is wrong with her handlers....does no one care about her? IS SHE JUST A FEMINIST FIGUREHEAD THAT IS GOING TO BE USED UP AND DISPOSED OF?
For myself I don't. She has hurt so many people, killed more and through her ineptitude and sorry ass lied her way to the top of the pile. Empathy? Surely you jest. Back up the truck....she's toast.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:20 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,489,236 times
If people at the DNC knew that Hillary had Parkinson's and still rigged the primaries for her even though Bernie was the real winner... the DNC has lost credibility.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:24 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,887,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Seems Hillary is susceptible to the same afflictions as millions of other men and women.... how horrific, huh?
Yes and it is also amazing that after weeks of denials that she should suddenly be struck down by pneumonia.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:24 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,015,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
For myself I don't. She has hurt so many people, killed more and through her ineptitude and sorry ass lied her way to the top of the pile. Empathy? Surely you jest. Back up the truck....she's toast.
I know which half of the basket you are in.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A doctor on the Today Show was asked if Hillary should have been gone to the hospital or doctor to be checked out.
If Trump wins, he will be the oldest president ever. Even Reagan was younger than him, and he didn't have a full deck anymore by the time he left the office. Hillary isn't too far behind him at 68.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:29 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
I know which half of the basket you are in.

" I call that a bargain. the best I ever had."

Old 09-12-2016, 07:31 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
I wouldn't blame her handlers. She's a grownup and is capable of making her own decisions. She herself has no intentions of dropping out unless she's in a coma or worse.
This is about maturity and wisdom. This is about the management of herself personally and ultimately about the management of a nation. She could not be that much of a "grownup" - if she can not make the RIGHT decision concerning her own health. Maybe they will NOT let her make her own decisions? Trump on the other hand (not that I approve of him either) , Would tell his handlers to screw themselves....and if he felt weak would simply go to bed and take a couple days off.

This blind and wilful determination that Clinton is showing does not portray a person with clear and good judgement....Surely she must realize...she feels like crap when her legs buckle and she can no even defy gravity - that it is time to address a natural problem...that she is sick and tired?

Of course you have to blame her handlers...they are supposed to take care of their precious human investment.

Now if Trump becomes the top dog...he had better have some super strong and tough handlers...that will put him in his place when he is irrational or overcome by a crazed power mongering surge.

It is all about your team...about the committee. No man or woman is a island unto themselves.

Perfect example was the former mayor of Toronto - Rob Ford....who would get drunk and end up in some basement smoking crack..HE should have had a couple of tough handlers that would have looked out for him. They should have said..."Rob - you are the mayor of a major city...you are drunk and you are NOT going into that house to smoke crack with low life...now get back in the damned car or we will drag you back...." No one at times is a total "grownup" all people have to be managed.

America is like a great rock band with tons of talent....that will never reach it's full potential because they have BAD MANAGEMENT.

Management must be managed. We are all in this together.

WE must take care of each other....If Clintons caretakers do not take care of her....How is she going to take care of US?

Old 09-12-2016, 07:32 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,914,290 times
This election: even tho a LOT of us on both sides though Jeb and Hillary were gonna bag the primaries; I've had the feeling that it would be 2 other people at the end. Well; Jeb's out and, Hillary's fixin' to be booted.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:34 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times
So, hillary is "almost 70", and that is an excuse?
Sorry, but there are a LOT of us who do not and can not accept that!
I am almost 75, my knees and hips are bad enough that I qualify for handicapped parking, my COPD is so bad that I can no longer go to the top of Beartooth pass (10,500 feet), yet I can sit in a folding chair in 90 degree heat for an hour or more watching my grandson in a youth soccer game without collapsing!
Luckily, I do not qualify as one of her "basket of deplorables" because I do not support trump.
But then, in her mind, perhaps I do belong there, because there is no way in hell I will EVER vote for HER!

Old 09-12-2016, 07:35 AM

45,591 posts, read 27,215,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She has probable Parkinson's, her symptoms and blue tinted glasses betray her lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Yup....the blue-tinted glasses are a dead give-away of Parkinson's as is her holding her hand to her chest as she walks to stop the tremors. The blue-tinted glasses are used to help relieve the symptoms of dyskinesia that go along with Parkinson disease.
Note the blue glasses...

http://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources...=LYNXNPEC8B0B5

Parkinson's Disease and Tinted Lenses

Just speculation on my part. Obviously she has serious issues beyond 3 day pneumonia.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-12-2016 at 08:37 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections