Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 07:45 AM

39,093 posts, read 51,283,353 times

Advertisements

Pneumonia and bronchitis are quite common among politicians who are out on the trail for extended periods. The stresses of constant travel and lack of sleep take a toll. Trump has less to worry about. He does a talk show here and there, a rally every few days. He sleeps in his own bed and night and wastes no time studying briefing books, learning about foreign policy or even reading the Constitution. His approach is decidedly less likely to lead to any health consequences.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:46 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
It is almost as if this video of Clinton in a weakened state is faked...but you can clearly see that gravity is dominating this woman...The fact is she did not age well....I am slightly younger than her and once in a while my knees give way...If I rest and take care of myself I am fine.....The pace of this campaign would weaken even a young athlete.

It is remarkable that old man Trump has the stamina....to endure...Maybe it is going to get down to genetics? OR maybe good judgment? What does Trump do at the end of the day...he probably knows his body and gets into bed after supper....Clinton might not know how to take care of herself...Once you are over 60 you had better know what to do to maintain yourself for the long run...and a 4 year marathon which is the Presidency takes good judgement and the ability to pace yourself...discipline is key.
As I said in the previous post, "Political positions take a toll, far more than Corporate Heads positions. Look at GHW Bush, before and after the Presidency, Look at President Obama, before and at this term of his Presidency, Look at G. Bush after the Presidency, and look at Bill Clinton after the Presidency. President Clinton has been far more active and on the go more than either GHW Bush or G.Bush, but the remarkable one is Jimmy Carter, this man has been continually active since his Presidency ended in 1980. Hillary has been going steadily over all this period, even back since her college days. It is truly remarkable. If anyone is to think the rigors of such high level work is not challenging. Then they are unaware of what is the nature of the work and the value points one has to deal with to meet and work with those challenges.

I worked for a company that had international business, I traveled, both domestically and Internationally, and after a while it was simply not the ideal thing I wanted to do. I took classes to do nation wide training, but I did not follow up after I completed the class, for the single reason, I was not interested in the volume of Travel that it involved. Some people may like it, some may think its a good thing, I knew flight attendants who did it for more than 25-30 yrs, and they had a love-hate relation with the travel and the cycles that it involved.

Even on a localized level, if one look at the hectic schedule of even some Mayors in reasonable sized town that are 200k Plus people, in a Metro setting. That involved a great deal of scheduling to meet the needs of the people.

In this campaign it is not about how many cities people can fly to and "talk", it is more about the solidity and uniformity and validity of their "message", their policy plans, and how their position fits with the ideals of American as a whole, not just today, but for its future and how does it work with the value point of diplomacy on the world stage. Therefore, Trump moving about "rebel rousing", claiming everything in
America is wrong, Claiming that Russia's President is better then Our USA President, is terrible. Then to spew the wrong information about the terrorist situations, and making false claims that are proven unfounded as to how and when these terrorist organized, is an atrocity that insults American on the Global Stage.

So let's not go into continual deflection & drama games to play out yet another "2 week" DRAMA CYCLE, haven't we had enough of every 2 weeks its a different drama sequence.
It makes the American Landscape of Political Process look like "Loony Tune" on Steroids.

American people better be very careful and not be so driven by emotions and the raw anguish that leans into the realms of bigotry, racism, contempt for the American System and disdain for the process of our democracy. American people need to be careful when they follow the agitations, which blind them from truths, such as the disastrous acts of the Republican party, making pledges which go against the president on any and every issues, which is a total insult to the premise of democracy. Then selectively ignoring the condition of the nation and world affairs created by the past Republican Administration and acting like it did not happen, and claiming society should just forget it; when fact is we are still dealing with the result, and still accumulating debt to continually try and deal with the vastness of the devastation left by such a mess.

It's easy to get on a Podium and critique everything when someone does not know the facts, the details and looking at self interest and not the reality of what is the value points of matters and the details within the whole of it all.

Therefore, is people don't get the gist of the human body, then they only need to look at their own lives and understand what is the reality they themselves deal with. Look around your family, look among your friends, and then you might get an ideal of the resiliency of Hillary Clinton and come to appreciate the level of realism. There is no perfection and no one, ABSOLUTELY no one is guaranteed tomorrow.

One can be in the best of health and thing can happen in life, so to pretend and assume someone is immune to reality, is insidious, therefore people should not be trying to claim Mr. Trump is some supernatural being.

We all do know, that anyone with money or without money can get a doctor to say what ever they want said. People do it everyday, when they are dealing with workman's comp situations, when they have been off work and economics push the need to go back to work. many can and do get the doctors to say, they are 100%.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 09-12-2016 at 07:55 AM..

Old 09-12-2016, 07:47 AM

45,628 posts, read 27,240,441 times
Here's something else from this article...

Compare this timeline to details from Hillary Clinton's public schedule and behavior over these same two days.

After Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia and put on antibiotics, she did not, as her physician recommended, take time out to rest. Instead, she attended a fundraiser featuring Barbra Streisand. Then on Sunday morning, she attended the 9/11 commemoration, became "overheated," and woozily wobbled rather dramatically. Ninety minutes later she exited her daughter Chelsea's apartment building to tell the press she was "feeling great." The Secret Service permitted a young girl to come over to give the candidate a hug.

It was only a few hours later when her campaign finally announced that she has pneumonia and is recovering.

The most charitable reading of this timeline is that her campaign — presumably with the blessing and perhaps insistence of the candidate — fully intended to keep her illness a secret from the public. Let's be clear about what this means: Her campaign intended to lie.

She has pneumonia for three days and she is hugging a young girl. Does that make sense?

The whole article is a good read about the deceitful campaign the Dems are running.

So the campaign chose to lie. The potential reward was considerable: namely, an absence of politically damaging news stories about Clinton's medical condition. But the risk was enormous — and it's blown up in their faces. Because now the story isn't just that Clinton is ill. It's that, once again, she's untrustworthy — and this time about her own health.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:49 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,230,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
So, hillary is "almost 70", and that is an excuse?
Sorry, but there are a LOT of us who do not and can not accept that!
I am almost 75, my knees and hips are bad enough that I qualify for handicapped parking, my COPD is so bad that I can no longer go to the top of Beartooth pass (10,500 feet), yet I can sit in a folding chair in 90 degree heat for an hour or more watching my grandson in a youth soccer game without collapsing!
Luckily, I do not qualify as one of her "basket of deplorables" because I do not support trump.
But then, in her mind, perhaps I do belong there, because there is no way in hell I will EVER vote for HER!
Everyone is unique in their individual health concerns. Now what does that have to do with your situation in relation to a choice of her or Trump as to whom you voting for?

Please explain?

Old 09-12-2016, 07:49 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,324,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yes and it is also amazing that after weeks of denials that she should suddenly be struck down by pneumonia.
If you'd ever had walking pneumonia and still powered through your responsibilities you'd know that's very common for people to do. No mystery here. And can you imagine what the Trumpettes would posting this morning if she had skipped the 9-11 ceremony? No matter what she doesn't Trumpettes will make up their own reality. If nothing else, this has prompted Trump to finally promise to release a 'real' report on his health on Monday.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:53 AM

27,217 posts, read 46,787,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Well the last dr that went on TV and questioned her health got fired.

I suspect this guy likes getting paid. NBC will tolerate NO dissension. Hillary is to be elected and if that means they run a doctor out to look at her corps and pronounce her healthy as a horse, they will do it.
It was a female doctor that looked like a doctor. Maybe she should have shown her credentials.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:58 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,659,249 times
My mother is 69, and if she was fainting like this (god forbid), I would get her to the hospital immediately. They are hiding something.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM

17,636 posts, read 17,723,504 times
That Doctor must be a Clinton Loyalist. A 69 year old man or woman on day in the low 80s showing these symptoms and having a history of falls and blood clots should have been taken to the hospital by ambulance. She would have had blood work, urinalisys, and scans of her chest and head. A clot can move and restrict flow to the brain. Her recent history of frequent coughing fits could point to a lung problem resulting in low oxygen to the brain. There are a number of serious medical condition, vascular and or neurological, she may have and stress could make either of these conditions worse.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:03 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,913,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are many reasons to oppose Hillary. Her physical health is not one of them.

Her base will support her, not matter what no different than Trump's base who will continue to support him, no matter what.
I KNEW you would come right out and say that, Mom!
She looks like a complete invalid lately.
Oh well.

Old 09-12-2016, 08:04 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,963,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
assumptions and 2 hrs later was walking out chipper - and guess what that shows-- strength in front of any foreign enemy

Proof that libs are delusional. I bet you are still looking for the forest among the trees. They won't be able to hide it soon, it's only going to get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections