Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 06:12 AM

20,119 posts, read 9,644,403 times

Advertisements

I truly think that both Hilary and Donald are unfit to be POTUS, although for entirely different reasons.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:13 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,243,444 times
Is there anyone who participates in this site or any participates in anything on this earth who is immune to getting sick?

We need to get beyond trying to assume one has to be a super-hero. Maybe we've got a society who has read too many comic books, seen too many actions and thriller movies, and too much fairy-tale.

It'a about as sad as how the right wing segment expected a Democratic President Obama to "flip a switch" and make all the blunder of the GHW Bush Presidency go away, and when there was not switch to flip, they have been even more absurd with their attacks and assaults.

I doubt if any of the average people walking this planet could keep up the schedule that Hillary has done for 30 yrs. I know there are not many who could have gone from one position and office to another position and office and trot the globle and keep up that pace year after years. In honest, I know I could not, and it is likely anyone over 50-55-60 can do it and never get the least bit sick.

Trump has faced nothing over the course of his life like the true global pressures that Hillary has engaged for the full extent of her life in the political arena.

We need to be smarter people, stop searching for things to "nit pick" and blow out of shape. What matters in this race is the "Issue that Address this Nation". The Email thing has been explained, the Attorney General has done its report and Mrs. Clinton has repeatedly explained it in layman terms and people still trip. It's about as absurd as the Right Winger Birther people and the people continuing to try and call President Obama a Muslim. On the other hand, Trump has not disclosed his Tax Returns and does all he can to direct the conversation away from those returns.

Trump's people seem not to care about the Issue or the honest disclosures, they care about a "Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality, and to them that is their idea of Presidential Candidate.
America has never been a nation to put such character in the Office of President. It is not going to start at this point in our history, when the World Discussions and Diplomacy is more critical than it has ever been, and nations are more advanced in all ways than the world has ever been. For Certain, the world stage is no place for "A Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality. It just is not what the world is going to deal with favorably.

We should know that by the world communities concepts and positions as it relates to N. Korea, we should know that by the fact of the Messes in Syria, The messes in Libya and any place where there was/is "A Crap Talker".

Old 09-12-2016, 06:14 AM

1,504 posts, read 856,618 times
It is almost as if this video of Clinton in a weakened state is faked...but you can clearly see that gravity is dominating this woman...The fact is she did not age well....I am slightly younger than her and once in a while my knees give way...If I rest and take care of myself I am fine.....The pace of this campaign would weaken even a young athlete.

It is remarkable that old man Trump has the stamina....to endure...Maybe it is going to get down to genetics? OR maybe good judgment? What does Trump do at the end of the day...he probably knows his body and gets into bed after supper....Clinton might not know how to take care of herself...Once you are over 60 you had better know what to do to maintain yourself for the long run...and a 4 year marathon which is the Presidency takes good judgement and the ability to pace yourself...discipline is key.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:17 AM

6,626 posts, read 5,042,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Also remember that Hillary delayed her speech at Cleveland for over an hour. Medical personnel wearing body armor were caught on video going to Hillary's tent that she was in before the event.

We know this was the same speech where Hillary had her long coughing fit.

How much longer will people continue to pretend that Hillary doesn't have some very serious health issues.
They are not very serious issues. My 12yo has the exact same thing, he gets seasonal allergies if he doesn't stay on meds to mitigate all the mucus he gets an infection, that easily turns to bronchitis. I don't know since when getting sick disqualifies for potus, if she had some kind of mental condition would be one thing, but allergies that's ridiculous.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:18 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,162,484 times
Default Using the FAST response

Since Hillary has admitted to having previous strokes, she's not your typical 69 year old woman -- October she'll be 69.

Hillary has been working the excuses hard since last week. Great for the today show to even try covering this topic.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:19 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,384,003 times
Hillary's response :

"What difference does it make at this time, I am up and standing now . Considering I could be in a hospital with no brain activity and on life support I know you will still vote for me. Considering there are a couple of SC appointments, I have a vagina and we can make history, and we need to keep Trump out of office. Plus I could be the first human vegetable to complete a full four year term"

Old 09-12-2016, 06:23 AM

742 posts, read 680,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Hope the DNC nominates another candidate to run their election campaign.

As a Liberal who believes in LGBT, Women, and Minority rights. I cannot imagine a candidate like Hillary is allowed to run who has taken millions upon millions from the most oppressive foreign regimes.

Yes, the Leftists in the West are hypocrites when it comes to their narrative, but Hillary is the worst of the worst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6YLcQjyFvg
You said it! Can't believe how many on the net go out of their way to defend her. Stockholm syndrome?

Old 09-12-2016, 06:28 AM

46,443 posts, read 27,303,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
assumptions and 2 hrs later was walking out chipper - and guess what that shows-- strength in front of any foreign enemy
Except it was not in front of a foreign enemy....it was a 9/11 ceremony....nice cool 80 degree day with nice breeze.....

strength.....Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

Old 09-12-2016, 06:31 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,939,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
I truly think that both Hilary and Donald are unfit to be POTUS, although for entirely different reasons.
I agree and will not vote for either nominee.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:32 AM

19,856 posts, read 12,402,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A doctor on the Today Show was asked if Hillary should have been gone to the hospital or doctor to be checked out.

The doctor answered that Hillary 's age and history is not making her a person that needed a doctors attention as she didn't faint.

What kind of professional do they have on their show! Every where in real life you hear " don't wait, don't risk and go see a doctor right away"

Hillary has a history of two blood clots as even the Today Show mentioned in the same part of this mornings program and it seems this doctor should have heard that old image of the interview from 2013 that was shown with Hillary and this biased doctor still kind get the words out of her mouth that any person in Hillary's position should have gone straight to the hospital or visited a doctor.

Wow!

That advice is only for common people like deplorables, bimbos and average sheep, not for Her. She has not been expected to abide by common law and rules that the rest of us do, so why should this be any different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections