Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 10:13 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,713,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Oh, dare to dream.

The number one issue is how in the world can so many people be taken in by a con man like Trump.

How can reasonable people line up with the KKK/Breitbart/Duck Dynasty contingency to support a man whose idea of public service is a $25K "donation" from the Trump Foundation to the Florida Attorney General so she will drop the investigation into Trump University?

How do they imagine he can run the economy when he has run so many businesses into the ground that American bankers will have nothing to do with him.

Go down the list. There is nothing about Donald Trump to indicate that he would be an even halfway decent President.

That's the number one issue.

Clinton's health is merely a diversion.

A diversion?

You're at a wedding. During the ceremony the mother of the bride isn't feeling well, she collapses and needs three people to prop her up.

Are you not concerned? Do you not wander what is going on? Especially since you know she health issues?

Old 09-12-2016, 10:14 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,822,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post

I don't think she got pneumonia on Friday, but it's possible she wasn't diagnosed with it until Friday.

I think that two things are going on.

One, I think she's had upper respiratory ailments for at least a couple of weeks. It's entirely possible to have allergies that cause post-nasal drip and coughing. Without proper rest, that can become something more serious like pneumonia or bronchitis. It's happened to me and I'm sure it's happened to other people.
Remember when Democrats and Liberals were screaming it was just the right dreaming up a conspiracy. And now the truth is out. Hillary and her handlers lied to everyone including her supporters.

Surprise, surprise <sarcasm>

Old 09-12-2016, 10:15 AM

51,698 posts, read 25,979,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
A diversion?

You're at a wedding. During the ceremony the mother of the bride isn't feeling well, she collapses and needs three people to prop her up.

Are you not concerned? Do you not wander what is going on? Especially since you know she health issues?
Sure I'm concerned. Sure I wonder what is going on.

But that is a long ways from the main issue in this campaign.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:16 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,143,974 times
Arrow Hillary wants a remote debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
Nice deduction and intuitive analysis by you there.

After watching that video it's my belief we'll never see her get on a stage with Trump and participate in a televised debate.
Hang on. If they can do the Oscars with live video feeds, they could feasibly set up a TV monitor on stage representing Hillary. Hillary could then speak from a hospital bed and participate in the live debate. Of course the wires, tubes, and other medical noises would be silenced.

There might be a slight delay. Of course Hillary would have a mute button for her coughing.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:17 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,822,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Clinton's health is merely a diversion.

People of all ages DIE from pneumonia and it's contagious

And all you can say is it's a diversion. Hillary lied and many people were exposed. Hopefully their immune system is strong.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:18 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,806,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
A diversion?

If I knew she had pneumonia, like they did in Hillary's case, I would take her to the back-room and persuade her to rest.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Among the thousands present at the event, How many others collapsed from being packed together under the beating sun?

But to be fair, Mrs. Clinton is unwell. I'm sure among the thousands present, there were also others who were also unwell in some way. So, let's limit it to them.

Among the people at the event who were sick in some way, how many collapsed from being packed together under the beating sun?

She was the only one. The high in NYC yesterday was 82 degrees with 40% humidity. It was in the high 70s still when she had her incident.

It wasn't like it was 93 with 80% humidity, making it feel like a 103.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:19 AM

20,846 posts, read 17,177,802 times
Hospitalization = End of campaign for POTUS.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If I knew she had pneumonia, like they did in Hillary's case, I would take her to the back-room and persuade her to rest.
If you walking pneumonia you stay away, out of consideration for other people, it's contagious.

No, you would call 911 to get an ambulance if someone collapsed.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,806,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Hospitalization = End of campaign for POTUS.
Permanent hospitalization would surely end it for her, or anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections