Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 01:58 PM

14,780 posts, read 43,744,349 times

Advertisements

I think there is a clear need for a third party panel to medically review and conduct a physical on each candidate. You could have doctors from Walter Reed as well as others who would then issue a statement regarding the candidates overall health. This would be very similar to the health screenings the actual President receives. No reason why it couldn't be done and it would eliminate concern over this "health history" question for all candidates.

I don't know what is going on with the health of Clinton or Trump. Certainly there are larger concerns over Hillary given the recent issue. I don't by the festering conspiracy stuff, but it is also obvious that her campaign has been trying to hide some recent health issues.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:00 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,113,360 times
Our next president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9qGrmowds

Old 09-12-2016, 02:00 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,277,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
She does not have pneumonia. It is not consistent with her actions or her symptoms.
Exactly. This whole situation with Hillary's bout of pneumonia seems more and more like a ruse. She and her campaign is just burying themselves deeper as they attempt to think up cover ups for something maybe much more concerning.

For one thing, how on earth does a pneumonia sufferer collapse and then miraculously feel better within a couple of hours. Highly unlikely when we consider she is a senior , not in the best of health overall. Would her medical staff not advised her to rest up after the collapse she suffered on Sunday. Even if she was severely dehydrated, it would take her at least several hours to even he able to walk , let alone go outside and pretend all is ok now. Not buying it for even one minute.

To foist upon the public that pneumonia is the cause of her sickness is merely trying to drum up sympathy. Now the report some other members of her team came down with the same illness, is a further attempt to distract us all to what is really going on with Hillary.

I am beginning to think there is another angle to the pneumonia story. Pneumonia can come about for those unfortunate souls suffering from HIV/AIDS or Parkinsons. The rush to say "well others are getting it too" could be a ploy to nip in the bud any suggestion Hillary might have HIV/AIDS or Parkinsons.

The whole HRC campaign is acting far too coy for their own good. Whatever they are hiding needs to be disclosed as this lack of transparency is going a bit too far. So much so that even reliable Hillary pundits are now demanding answers.

The October surprise promised by Assange might even contain some bombshells about her real health conditions. The health question will be the central issue of the election season if indeed she lies about it until a possible email dump from Wikileaks suggests otherwise.

Last edited by scirocco; 09-12-2016 at 02:11 PM..

Old 09-12-2016, 02:06 PM

39,889 posts, read 26,566,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I seriously doubt HRC cares so little about her newborn grandchild that she would put the baby at risk. I mean I have to believe she is half human at least. Even if she was on antibiotics for over 24 hours (maybe 36?) it would still be too soon. So with that, either she does not have pneumonia or she was not actually in her daughters apt.
What would possibly make you think that?

Old 09-12-2016, 02:10 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,998,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Chuck Schumer discloses pneumonia diagnosis - POLITICO

Chuck Schumer was also diagnosed with Pneumonia and another staffer stated on TV he has mild symptoms of Pneumonia and so seem other having the same.

This means the Clinton campaign neglected warnings to the public not to come close to Hillary and other staff/aid members of her campaign as it is now confirmed to be contagious!

How else can other close to her also gotten it!

That shows gross neglect of health issues and if I was the parent of the little girl that Hillary waved to come to her while Hilliary walked out of the Whitman building where Chelsey resides than it is gross neglect to ask a child to come close to a Pneumonia patient!
More lies, to cover up the bigger lies. Anything for the "party".

Old 09-12-2016, 02:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,538,387 times
Default Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

This doctor makes a lot of sense, Hillary needs to tell the American people about her health issues.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:16 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,720,874 times
so its hot 'overheating' and she's otherwise fine?

Old 09-12-2016, 02:17 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,236,221 times
Has that doctor personally seen Clinton as a patient? What were the lab results of any tests that he ran?

Sorry, but REAL doctors do not diagnose a patient based on video alone.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:18 PM

4,802 posts, read 3,517,901 times
I think she aspiration pneumonia caused by dysphagia, which is caused by a serious illness or injury.
We will never know, honestly

Old 09-12-2016, 02:19 PM

17,356 posts, read 11,326,456 times
The video is long but very much worth watching. It reveals a lot and explains a lot about what's possibly been happening with her for several years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections