Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 11:51 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,988,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Power, it's all about power
The irony is that the whole "Clinton Power" thing may be done in by this election. She had hoped to increase her power and wealth by adding "President" to her resume, but it's showing the Clinton Foundation for what it truly is.

If they had all just stayed under the radar, extorting terrorists for cash, running the money through the slush fund that is the Foundation, they could have survived until the end.

But now the Foundation is being seen for what it truly is, and after she loses the election, it will be toast.

Her family should have stopped her, but they were just as greedy as she is. And they'll all pay the price for that greed.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:53 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,475,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
This is very true and I agree. It is honestly part of the reason I refuse to vote for her.
Unfortunately there are lots of chronic liar/deny enablers out there. I'm glad you're not one of them. Perhaps this episode of "overheated" to "pneumonia" in a few hours will wake up a few people to the nonsense going on here if we are to believe she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:16 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,285,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
The irony is that the whole "Clinton Power" thing may be done in by this election. She had hoped to increase her power and wealth by adding "President" to her resume, but it's showing the Clinton Foundation for what it truly is.

If they had all just stayed under the radar, extorting terrorists for cash, running the money through the slush fund that is the Foundation, they could have survived until the end.

But now the Foundation is being seen for what it truly is, and after she loses the election, it will be toast.

Her family should have stopped her, but they were just as greedy as she is. And they'll all pay the price for that greed.
I owe you AND your lovely Mom a dinner if your prediction(hopefully) comes true!

Old 09-12-2016, 12:23 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,372,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
pneumonia is a *****.
No, the ***** has pneumonia.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:24 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Is there anyone who participates in this site or any participates in anything on this earth who is immune to getting sick?

We need to get beyond trying to assume one has to be a super-hero. Maybe we've got a society who has read too many comic books, seen too many actions and thriller movies, and too much fairy-tale.

It'a about as sad as how the right wing segment expected a Democratic President Obama to "flip a switch" and make all the blunder of the GHW Bush Presidency go away, and when there was not switch to flip, they have been even more absurd with their attacks and assaults.

I doubt if any of the average people walking this planet could keep up the schedule that Hillary has done for 30 yrs. I know there are not many who could have gone from one position and office to another position and office and trot the globle and keep up that pace year after years. In honest, I know I could not, and it is likely anyone over 50-55-60 can do it and never get the least bit sick.

Trump has faced nothing over the course of his life like the true global pressures that Hillary has engaged for the full extent of her life in the political arena.

We need to be smarter people, stop searching for things to "nit pick" and blow out of shape. What matters in this race is the "Issue that Address this Nation". The Email thing has been explained, the Attorney General has done its report and Mrs. Clinton has repeatedly explained it in layman terms and people still trip. It's about as absurd as the Right Winger Birther people and the people continuing to try and call President Obama a Muslim. On the other hand, Trump has not disclosed his Tax Returns and does all he can to direct the conversation away from those returns.

Trump's people seem not to care about the Issue or the honest disclosures, they care about a "Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality, and to them that is their idea of Presidential Candidate.
America has never been a nation to put such character in the Office of President. It is not going to start at this point in our history, when the World Discussions and Diplomacy is more critical than it has ever been, and nations are more advanced in all ways than the world has ever been. For Certain, the world stage is no place for "A Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality. It just is not what the world is going to deal with favorably.

We should know that by the world communities concepts and positions as it relates to N. Korea, we should know that by the fact of the Messes in Syria, The messes in Libya and any place where there was/is "A Crap Talker".
Wow, can't tell who you support, lol. My friend, she put the security of this nation at risk, said she didn't know "C" meant classified, and this is after she resigned as SOS, she should have known better, not to mention how many videos I have seen of her falling, fainting, making strange gestures. She is very ill and her symptoms match to a tee, those of Parkinson's disease and you and your liberal ilk would ignore all of this and put her in the oval office. What an F**king joke the DNC is.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:25 PM

17,349 posts, read 11,305,123 times
Here's one explanation for what's going on by a doctor. This was made before yesterdays medical episode, but it all fits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Old 09-12-2016, 12:27 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,757,148 times
Naw, she is not sick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Old 09-12-2016, 12:29 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,372,829 times
And nobody has even considered 'morning sickness'?

Old 09-12-2016, 12:36 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
Thumbs down Pneumonia...new development! More staff members and surrogates suffered from Pneumonia!

Chuck Schumer discloses pneumonia diagnosis - POLITICO

Chuck Schumer was also diagnosed with Pneumonia and another staffer stated on TV he has mild symptoms of Pneumonia and so seem other having the same.

This means the Clinton campaign neglected warnings to the public not to come close to Hillary and other staff/aid members of her campaign as it is now confirmed to be contagious!

How else can other close to her also gotten it!

That shows gross neglect of health issues and if I was the parent of the little girl that Hillary waved to come to her while Hilliary walked out of the Whitman building where Chelsey resides than it is gross neglect to ask a child to come close to a Pneumonia patient!

Old 09-12-2016, 12:49 PM

309 posts, read 161,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
She has probable Parkinson's, her symptoms and blue tinted glasses betray her lies.
Probably??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections