Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 06:32 AM

5,286 posts, read 6,224,555 times

Advertisements

Ehh- this sounds mean but if she has to step down I think Kaine would be a less compromised leader anyway. To be honest he and Weld are the only two on any of the tickets who don't make my stomach turn.

But this will be case #452 of the Clintons just not fessing up to something minor and letting it blow up into a bigger deal than its worth. If she'd simply said she was home with a minor bout of something it would not have blown up like this. Some people never learn.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:33 AM

50,391 posts, read 47,131,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
She didn't faint? She was out cold.
If that dude didn't catch her she'd have face planted hard.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:34 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,248,569 times
It's impossible to believe any Doctor who examines Hillary. He will protect his patient and downplay any problem.

They will do everything in their power to hide any problem this Presidential candidate might have.

Damage Control.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:34 AM

20,481 posts, read 12,404,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
A doctor on the Today Show was asked if Hillary should have been gone to the hospital or doctor to be checked out.

The doctor answered that Hillary 's age and history is not making her a person that needed a doctors attention as she didn't faint.

What kind of professional do they have on their show! Every where in real life you hear " don't wait, don't risk and go see a doctor right away"

Hillary has a history of two blood clots as even the Today Show mentioned in the same part of this mornings program and it seems this doctor should have heard that old image of the interview from 2013 that was shown with Hillary and this biased doctor still kind get the words out of her mouth that any person in Hillary's position should have gone straight to the hospital or visited a doctor.

Wow!
Well the last dr that went on TV and questioned her health got fired.

I suspect this guy likes getting paid. NBC will tolerate NO dissension. Hillary is to be elected and if that means they run a doctor out to look at her corps and pronounce her healthy as a horse, they will do it.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:35 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
They are not very serious issues. My 12yo has the exact same thing, he gets seasonal allergies if he doesn't stay on meds to mitigate all the mucus he gets an infection, that easily turns to bronchitis. I don't know since when getting sick disqualifies for potus, if she had some kind of mental condition would be one thing, but allergies that's ridiculous.
To add/ the woman is almost 70 and has a few minor medical issues none of which will detract from her job if elected as President. Heck one of the greatest Presidents FDR had polio and did his entire 4 terms in office from a wheelchair.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:36 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,649,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
If that dude didn't catch her she'd have face planted hard.
It appeared as though at least one person moved in position to try and block the camera view. It makes me wonder if these episodes have been occurring in private and personnel have been briefed on how to form a camera shield.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:37 AM

4,802 posts, read 3,515,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
assumptions and 2 hrs later was walking out chipper - and guess what that shows-- strength in front of any foreign enemy
Shows she was rehydrated via IV. Pnemonia is no joke.
Laugh all you want, etc. She needs 2 to 3 weeks to recover from it

Old 09-12-2016, 06:38 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,966 times
Here is what appears to be going on. Hilary Clinton's so called team of supporters have such an overwhelming hatred for Trump that they are willing to physically and mentally ride Hilary right into the ground. They are willing to destroy Clinton to get Trump.

This shows that the warm and fuzzy left can be as cold hearted as the cold hearted right. If they had any sense the Clinton handlers would manage Clinton in all respects including health...If she is sick they should say - Go rest and regenerate....but no...they are so desperate that they are willing to burn this old woman out to fulfill their agenda....

I guess when Clinton states "what does it matter" - the Clinton camp feels the same about her...what does it matter if she ends up a burned out non recoverable mess.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:41 AM

19,834 posts, read 9,402,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Seems Hillary is susceptible to the same afflictions as millions of other men and women.... how horrific, huh?
Very few of those people are running for POTUS whose actions will determine the lives of those millions.

So, yes, the thought is horrific. The question is now, imo, which would be more horrific, a Clinton presidency or a Trump one. I honestly don't know at this point . . . but I am definitely going to do some more research on Kaine!

Old 09-12-2016, 06:43 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
To add/ the woman is almost 70 and has a few minor medical issues none of which will detract from her job if elected as President. Heck one of the greatest Presidents FDR had polio and did his entire 4 terms in office from a wheelchair.
It is genetics and spirit . Clinton uses us a lot of her life force uselessly harboring bitterness and hatred. If you are old and wise you take all the help you can get from the universe...like allowing God to sustain you...better to believe than not.

I just wonder if Clinton has a spiritual life or not.....OR if all her values and beliefs come from her university days - and woman's studies along with eccentric half baked feminist theology is all she has to stand on...apparently that is not enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections