Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 06:55 AM

11,968 posts, read 25,570,349 times

Advertisements

At this point it's becoming as much about credibility as whether she's healthy enough to be president. There's a pattern of not being honest until being forced to. Yesterday the story went from over heated to pneumonia. The evidence says she has something more serious like Parkinson's or something similar. As a voter I deserve to not hear a concocted story.

At this point the top two candidates for president are either mentally unfit or physically unfit.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:55 AM

63,917 posts, read 46,926,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Ehh- this sounds mean but if she has to step down I think Kaine would be a less compromised leader anyway. To be honest he and Weld are the only two on any of the tickets who don't make my stomach turn.

But this will be case #452 of the Clintons just not fessing up to something minor and letting it blow up into a bigger deal than its worth. If she'd simply said she was home with a minor bout of something it would not have blown up like this. Some people never learn.
If a nominee withdraws, it's up to the party to nominate someone else. It does not automatically default to the VP nominee.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:58 AM

16,234 posts, read 5,916,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
As she took the last step into the SUV she fell to her knees and the secret service guys intentionally blocked the view. What is wrong with her handlers....does no one care about her? IS SHE JUST A FEMINIST FIGUREHEAD THAT IS GOING TO BE USED UP AND DISPOSED OF?
One can only hope.

Old 09-12-2016, 06:59 AM

26,171 posts, read 22,351,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Right, if she had some sort of terminal disease, like most other normal human beings, she would spend her time with lived one's, like her daughter and granddaughter. The woman is not stupid.
Well, she isn't normal to begin with. Her hunger for power and money have driven her throughout her life. She shows signs of sociopathy, thus the "unlikability" and her not being able to love her family members in the way that others do. Read about sociopathy. And, the woman is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Get that woman a walker, please!
That is actually a good idea. I see that even like 4 guys have a hard time controlling her when she passes out. I keep thinking eventually, she is Humpty Dumpty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Away View Post
Watching today's video of Hillary, I'm now convinced she has a serious medical condition which may likely be Parkinson's. I certainly don't buy the line about her being overheated. She probably does have pneumonia and they'll admit that much, but not to a larger underlying condition. Had this been an odd event for her, don't you think there would have been some sense of surprise or urgency on the part of her staff and security detail. It looked rather routine for them. Seemed their bigger concern was shielding her from the cameras. Then no rushing her to the hospital, just a stop at Chealsea's apartment. Things just don't add up. I watched this video tonight and what the doctor says makes perfect sense, especially after seeing her apparent loss of muscle control today.

http://youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
I know. Who wouldn't rush someone to the emergency room if this happened? I told my husband "If I end up like that, take me to the emergency room not my son's house!" I am sure my son would panic having me arrive like that and insist I be taken to the emergency room.

I suppose this was the backup plan and necessary items for her medical condition were available at Chelsea's apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Not only that, but if true that is contagious and she was hugging kids and others that could die if she gave them her bug.

More proof that she lacks the judgement to lead.
With bacterial pneumonia, it can be contagious. So, IF she had it and knew it, then her big play after coming out of Chelsea's apartment was to hug a child...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Yup....the blue-tinted glasses are a dead give-away of Parkinson's as is her holding her hand to her chest as she walks to stop the tremors. The blue-tinted glasses are used to help relieve the symptoms of dyskinesia that go along with Parkinson disease.
Very interesting. I wasn't aware of that. I watched a video clip on it and it was quite interesting, the difference that it made. I didn't link in the video as it is difficult to watch the person struggle.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:05 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,976,113 times
Its also possible that it is not Parkinsons. Remember a few years ago that she had an idiopathic cerebral hemorage. A doctor on another forum said that this is a clear sign that she has some kind of blood disorder, like a clotting disease or something. Remember also that Bill C. said it took her 6 months to recover. She is not healthy.

The special glasses may indicate that she has double vision at times.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:09 AM

50,602 posts, read 47,444,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
If a nominee withdraws, it's up to the party to nominate someone else. It does not automatically default to the VP nominee.
Have we ever had a nominee punt before? I'm too lazy to google it

Old 09-12-2016, 07:10 AM

37,831 posts, read 41,172,299 times
Not buying the pneumonia story.

I'm over 60. My doctor asks me do I want a pneumonia shot. This lady has been hacking for months with so-called allergies. You mean to tell me her doctor didn't think to give her a shot last Spring? As the doctor said her allergies turned into pneumonia.

Also, is she contagious? You are contagious with walking pneumonia but not sure about other forms. You mean to tell me that she was told on Friday that she has pneumonia and deliberately attended an event with all of those people. She was standing next to Schumer. How about Streisand? Her staff? The Secret Service? Bill? How does that go to judgment?

I think she's really ill.

Not buying the pneumonia story.
Not buying the Russian hacking story.
Not buying the "Every Lone Wolf terrorist is mentally ill" stories.
Shouldn't have bought the Clinton "one device makes it easier" story.

Old 09-12-2016, 07:12 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,116,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Is there anyone who participates in this site or any participates in anything on this earth who is immune to getting sick?

We need to get beyond trying to assume one has to be a super-hero. Maybe we've got a society who has read too many comic books, seen too many actions and thriller movies, and too much fairy-tale.

It'a about as sad as how the right wing segment expected a Democratic President Obama to "flip a switch" and make all the blunder of the GHW Bush Presidency go away, and when there was not switch to flip, they have been even more absurd with their attacks and assaults.

I doubt if any of the average people walking this planet could keep up the schedule that Hillary has done for 30 yrs. I know there are not many who could have gone from one position and office to another position and office and trot the globle and keep up that pace year after years. In honest, I know I could not, and it is likely anyone over 50-55-60 can do it and never get the least bit sick.

Trump has faced nothing over the course of his life like the true global pressures that Hillary has engaged for the full extent of her life in the political arena.

We need to be smarter people, stop searching for things to "nit pick" and blow out of shape. What matters in this race is the "Issue that Address this Nation". The Email thing has been explained, the Attorney General has done its report and Mrs. Clinton has repeatedly explained it in layman terms and people still trip. It's about as absurd as the Right Winger Birther people and the people continuing to try and call President Obama a Muslim. On the other hand, Trump has not disclosed his Tax Returns and does all he can to direct the conversation away from those returns.

Trump's people seem not to care about the Issue or the honest disclosures, they care about a "Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality, and to them that is their idea of Presidential Candidate.
America has never been a nation to put such character in the Office of President. It is not going to start at this point in our history, when the World Discussions and Diplomacy is more critical than it has ever been, and nations are more advanced in all ways than the world has ever been. For Certain, the world stage is no place for "A Crap Talker" Pushing a Bully Mentality. It just is not what the world is going to deal with favorably.

We should know that by the world communities concepts and positions as it relates to N. Korea, we should know that by the fact of the Messes in Syria, The messes in Libya and any place where there was/is "A Crap Talker".
Naw, half of us are in the basket of deplorables so we don't get sick... ;-)
And maybe, if you think about it, all her lies,coverups,dodges,obfuscations could have poisoned her down to her very soul and her body is now reacting to it?
I don't know that I'm buying the current diagnosis being put out. We'll have to see if it stands the test of time.
Or, will some whistleblower show up with another explanation in a few weeks...

Old 09-12-2016, 07:15 AM

37,831 posts, read 41,172,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
And if they bypass Sanders?

Old 09-12-2016, 07:16 AM

26,171 posts, read 22,351,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Its also possible that it is not Parkinsons. Remember a few years ago that she had an idiopathic cerebral hemorage. A doctor on another forum said that this is a clear sign that she has some kind of blood disorder, like a clotting disease or something. Remember also that Bill C. said it took her 6 months to recover. She is not healthy.

The special glasses may indicate that she has double vision at times.
What it comes down though is, whatever it is, it is not compatible with the office of the presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections