Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 02:44 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,202,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Can you dispute what the doctor is saying?
I'm not a doctor and have never treated Clinton, I only know what her personal physician has said regarding her health. You know, the physician that has actually treated her.

13,284 posts, read 8,448,254 times
Her condition is being attended to for pneumonia.

She'll need rest. I'm sure this campaign has been daunting on the body.

This is about a persons' health. A commodity we need to regard more.

6,977 posts, read 5,706,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
the Jets & Bengals held a football game in brutal NY heat that day. I'm anxious to hear if there were any survivors.
post of the year candidate.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:47 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,641,649 times
Quote:
Personally I didn't think much about the idea that hillary had Parkinson's when I heard that it was leaked from the Secret Service, but I'm starting to think there may be something to it.

Hillary collapsing, and then being seen wearing the blue glasses yesterday after her episode, was just yet another two signs that she may just have Parkinson's.
What do the glasses have to do with Parkinson's? Is sensitivity to light a symptom of Parkinson's?

The way she was wobbling yesterday and in other videos, as well as her fall when she was secretary of state, are sure suggestive of something like Parkinson's or another neurological issue, but I am not sure what the connection with the glasses and parkinson's would be.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:47 PM

26,486 posts, read 15,063,045 times
Hillary just makes bad decisions.

Hugging children while with pneumonia.

Jeopardizing US secrets to keep her own secrets safer.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:50 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,726,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
She was the only one. The high in NYC yesterday was 82 degrees with 40% humidity. It was in the high 70s still when she had her incident.

It wasn't like it was 93 with 80% humidity, making it feel like a 103.
Yep, we had great weather prior to that day but that day was very comfortable. It certainly wasn't humid. Did they actually think that they would get away with the heat and humidity lie?

Old 09-12-2016, 02:52 PM

8,390 posts, read 7,641,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Her condition is being attended to for pneumonia.

She'll need rest. I'm sure this campaign has been daunting on the body.

This is about a persons' health. A commodity we need to regard more.
This is true. I honestly don't know how ANY of the presidential candidates can put up with the wear and tear campaigning must take on one's body. Even if you are in perfect health, or younger, it must be very daunting physically. If you have any health issues, it must be even more challenging and tiring to keep up that pace.

This is where campaign finance limits might be helpful; candidates wouldn't have to spend so much time running around the country at fund raising events like Clinton has been doing. Their schedules could be a little less taxing as a result.

But that also might be a reason to ask candidates to have a physical done by an independent medical staff before they are chosen in the primaries --- to make sure they are not going to be physically damaged from the stress of running.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:53 PM

26,486 posts, read 15,063,045 times
Quote:
Personally I didn't think much about the idea that hillary had Parkinson's when I heard that it was leaked from the Secret Service, but I'm starting to think there may be something to it.

Hillary collapsing, and then being seen wearing the blue glasses yesterday after her episode, was just yet another two signs that she may just have Parkinson's.
That is interesting.

Rumors of her having Parkinson's and then after having her collapse she comes out with blue colored lenses in her glasses...which are used by Parkinson's patients to reduce tremors and such.

Relief for Parkinsons Disease Symptoms of Dyskinesia - Blue Glasses with Blue Lenses

It certainly doesn't prove she has it, but it does feed those rumors.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:54 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Its also possible that it is not Parkinsons. Remember a few years ago that she had an idiopathic cerebral hemorage. A doctor on another forum said that this is a clear sign that she has some kind of blood disorder, like a clotting disease or something. Remember also that Bill C. said it took her 6 months to recover. She is not healthy.

The special glasses may indicate that she has double vision at times.
It's well known Hillary does or at least "did" take blood thinners.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:56 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This video was made BEFORE HER LAST EPISODE so he didn't know about the pneumonia. He says Parkinson disease hinders swallowing thus leading to pneumonia.
Then I have to assume her Campaign STAFF also have the same "Parkinson" disease as many of them too have been suffering from the same??? Wonder what the odds of that being a viable diagnosis of getting Pneumonia??

BTW~~ I too have suffered similar symptoms way back about 15 years ago ( so mid 50's...Why?? Because I worked horrendous 12 hour shifts constantly exposed to URI ( Upper Respiratory Infections) and guess what..working at a high rate and getting exposed to infections ..getting run down due to that leaves ALL human beings prone to contracting them!

One example~~ I had just finished working a 12 hour shift..left work, exhausted..popping Tylenol every 4-6 hours due to low grade fever..Left work..went home..and couldn't fall asleep..LOL Why not just because I felt like SH$t..but because the "Crackling in my chest kept me awake!! I dressed..went back to my place of work (ER) and got assessed..YEP!! Pneumonia...Antibiotics prescribed.. So with Pneumonia I was able to run for 12+ hours.. How could that be?? Because ALL pneumonia's are not alike..and women especially often try to soldier on the best they can.

Mom's ( even stay at home one's often get sick)..yet still have to care for their kids..No time off for women with kids..LOL, Far too much is being made of this..unless something else comes forward...

HRC has been on the Campaign trail for over 16 months..I know I couldn't keep up that schedule myself and I'm a very similar age as she is and worked 45 years in the HC Profession.. I'm just physically no longer able to even think of her type of schedule. LOL It's all I can do to keep up with my daily (retired) errands and activities
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections