Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 01:36 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,575,435 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
In the extremely unlikely event that Drumpf wins, we (and the rest of the world) will be treated to years of comedy gold. The stand up comics and late night shows will have virtually unlimited material.

And if Hillary wins, she will be the Best President Money can Buy, and will sell this Country to the highest bidders, (or donators.) he is already a Joke, so nothing will change there.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:38 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,277,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Yeah. I do see the pattern. I just posted about it. Every single example I listed was an example of American conservatives committing cowardly acts of violence in pursuit of their ideological agenda.

So i stand by what I said. If Clinton wins, we're far more likely to see cowardly attacks like bombings of innocent people or ambush shootings than riots. Because that's the way American conservatives tend to act out, rather than by rioting.

all acts of violence is a cowardly act.....I don't divide things with liberal or conservative labels....if somebody breaks the law they should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed.

you sound clueless.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:43 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,170,918 times
Are these the same riots that were expected at the RNC or something different?

Old 09-15-2016, 01:45 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
I personally think that the national guard needs to be ready on November 9th folks...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/8qYZVLJ3HRdqo/200.gif

Gonna be a lot of scared / angry people... warranted or not.

The reaction Trump got in San Jose CA is what makes me think this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEMZSn8iLr4
The haters will come out.. they are fueled by the liberal media , just like BLM who were given a voice on the liberal media.. Dead cops because of the hate message of BLM.. and the left gives blacks reason to kill innocent cops of all races by giving it legitimacy.

We know the BLM shouted " what do we want?" "Dead Cops" When do we want it?" Now!. that is hate ..

Old 09-15-2016, 01:45 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
all acts of violence is a cowardly act.....I don't divide things with liberal or conservative labels....if somebody breaks the law they should be arrested, prosecuted and jailed.

you sound clueless.
Uh... that's the whole subject of the thread. Every reply in this thread is posted in that context. Whether people who subscribe to a particular ideology may or may not be likely to engage in acts of violence.

That's the topic of the thread in which we are posting.

And as I asked another poster - if you're really that upset about me being pretty much the only one here pointing out that conservatives are historically more likely to resort to bombings and ambush shootings than rioting, where is your outrage at the other 11 1/2 pages? The 11 1/2 pages of conservatives talking about liberals being prone to rioting? Where's your indignation there?

Who ya callin' "clueless" there, pilgrim?

Old 09-15-2016, 01:47 PM

4,800 posts, read 3,511,878 times
Seems like some here are insinuating riots and assasination attempts.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:47 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Are these the same riots that were expected at the RNC or something different?
Touche

I hope you are right. We will see.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:49 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,634,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Seems like some here are insinuating riots and assasination attempts.
"Insinuating?" What does that even mean in this context?

Old 09-15-2016, 01:51 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,575,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Forget the riot, it's the economic meltdown and the world war that you should worry about.

If Trump wins, start stocking up on water and dry food. If you have money, buy gold.

Exactly! All "Liberals" should go out and do this, especially those who dislike and don't own guns. Buy Gold and keep it in the Bank, which will be the first places to close. The Government may give you some worthless "Bonds" after they take your gold, in a National Emergency. Stock up on food and water. Criminals will go where the pickings are easier, and it will keep them away from the rest of us.

Old 09-15-2016, 02:04 PM

8,312 posts, read 3,933,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Uh... that's the whole subject of the thread. Every reply in this thread is posted in that context. Whether people who subscribe to a particular ideology may or may not be likely to engage in acts of violence.

That's the topic of the thread in which we are posting.

And as I asked another poster - if you're really that upset about me being pretty much the only one here pointing out that conservatives are historically more likely to resort to bombings and ambush shootings than rioting, where is your outrage at the other 11 1/2 pages? The 11 1/2 pages of conservatives talking about liberals being prone to rioting? Where's your indignation there?

Who ya callin' "clueless" there, pilgrim?
I guess I missed some of this thread. But that's true, in recent years radical right has been more prone to bombings and ambush to street protests. Back in the 60's the Leftist groups like the Weathermen did some bombings, but that was a long long time ago, back when there WAS a Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections