Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 12:40 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And now she's lying about it and has the media lying for her, too. They seem to have gone from desperation mode into panic mode into bat **** crazy mode.
You summed it all up very nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Strange. Clinton has managed to get all the worlds leaders, all the worlds media outlets and all the politicians except Trump to lie for her. It's the entire world picking on and lying against Trump.

How does she ever do it?
Pure corruption.

The corrupt government officials, and the donor class don't like a candidate that they can't control, or buy off, you might just be onto something there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
In 2008, the Clinton campaign circulated the picture below showing Obama in traditional African garb.
"african garb" has nothing to do with claims obama's birth certificate is fake and/or he was not born in the US.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Barackryphal: Secret Origin, Part 2

Old 09-16-2016, 12:43 PM

24,422 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Its been known for years that Hillary started the birther movement. But they did have something to blackmail Obama with after he got elected. Hillary picked out his staff, chose his political appointments, made him champion her health care agenda and got herself appointed Secretary Of State. Now Obama is campaigning for her even if half heartedly.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:45 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its been known for years that Hillary started the birther movement.
a belief not supported by the facts.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:46 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The birther thing was kept alive by many, many more people than Trump. I wasn't even aware that Trump had really said much about it. For as long as Obama was POTUS, this was going to be in play. Obama never really convinced people and no birth certificate on hand, sorry, but as someone who went to kindergarten, went to college, went to the military, got married, etc. I had to have birth certificates on hand for myself and my kids. I am glad that Obama is about to slide into the history books out of my sight.

Gosh, did you expect the truth from Hillary? Yeah, you could not possibly have. Hillary doesn't really do her own dirty work, just pays or threatens others to get it done. Hillary is poison fungus.
You honestly believe this?

Someone who has a passport and a driver's license did not have a birth certificate?

Unbelievable.

P.S. the fact that you admit that you did not know that Trump was leading this charge tells me that you have not done your due diligence on your candidate.

Sad.

For reference:

Obama’s Passport Files Hacked | TIME.com

Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter | PolitiFact

Chicago Woman Cashes in on Obama's Old Jeep | NBC Chicago

Old 09-16-2016, 12:47 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,981,014 times
I just came across this response from HRC regarding if she or her campaign ever questioned where Obama was born.. Her answer, well tells it all..

"That is – no. That is so ludicrous, Don. You know, honestly, I just believe that, first of all, it’s totally untrue, and secondly, you know, the president and I have never had any kind of confrontation like that," Clinton said. "You know, I have been blamed for nearly everything, that was a new one to me."

LIAR LIAR .... the more we hear from her the more you can just tell when she is LYING.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:52 PM

4,800 posts, read 3,511,878 times
If I recall her birther issue, which she did question , had to do with his Mothers Visa/Timeframe and why he was crossed of the Visa. It was a technicality that the State department crossed out so his US citizenship wouldn't be questioned due to timeframe out of country. It was nothing major, but it was his Indonesian step fathers adoption of him would have changed his citizenship on that Visa..
He is and was a US citizen due to his mom, but the step father in Indonesia was a potential loss if he did legally adopt him in Indonesia.
Barack Sr citizenship to England, as Kenya was under their rule, was never renounced. That was the other issue within citizenship.

Old 09-16-2016, 12:58 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
this article is at best about claiming he is a muslim, not Birtherism

either way, the claim in the article that Clinton did it was never proven true.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
If I recall her birther issue, which she did question , had to do with his Mothers Visa/Timeframe and why he was crossed of the Visa. It was a technicality that the State department crossed out so his US citizenship wouldn't be questioned due to timeframe out of country. It was nothing major, but it was his Indonesian step fathers adoption of him would have changed his citizenship on that Visa..
He is and was a US citizen due to his mom, but the step father in Indonesia was a potential loss if he did legally adopt him in Indonesia.
Barack Sr citizenship to England, as Kenya was under their rule, was never renounced. That was the other issue within citizenship.
SHE didn't have a 'birther issue'. Trump had a birther issue that continues to this day.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:23 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Today, Trump made a statement which reminded us all that it was Hillary Clinton who started the birther movement back in 2008. Liberals try to deny this, but the facts are clear.

In 2008, the Clinton campaign circulated the picture below showing Obama in traditional African garb. They sent this picture out to make Obama appear non-American and like he was born in Africa.

Barack Obama says Hillary Clinton leaked Somali photo - NY Daily News

The truth cannot be denied any longer. Hillary Clinton started the birther movement.

Obama's campaign clearly recognized this in 2008.

She was divisive then. She is divisive now. Low brow smear campaigns is all Hillary Clinton knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
SHE didn't have a 'birther issue'. Trump had a birther issue that continues to this day.
Sorry, but the pic from the OP clearly shows Hillary pushed the birther narrative against Obama.

You dems aren't going to be able to lie your way out of this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections