Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate won the debate?
Trump 75 27.57%
Clinton 167 61.40%
it was a tie 30 11.03%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 11:02 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,478,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You lost me at calling a woman a fat tomato. You are certainly a Trump supporter Sorry, women don't like being demeaned like that. Maybe that's why he's losing their vote. And without the women's vote Trump is done.
And men don't like being called "orange man", "fat orange man", etc. etc. by many in the hil camp I see posted on these forums.

So lighten up.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:02 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,788,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
How anyone could claim Hilly was acting anything other than a emotionless robot who needed to have notes to keep up with Trum is just delusional. Nothing new, just Obama light. Sad, she had a week to relax and come up with something that resembled a speech, but no, just reading DNC talking points. She is done
Strong coping. Trump was an absolute mess. Incoherent, sniffling constantly, sighing, interrupting, whining, lying. He was an embarrassment and completely unpresidential. You guys are in complete denial and seriously trying to cope with that complete disaster he just showed us.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:06 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,282,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Yeah, i'm not sure i agree.
Well it would be hard for you to have to admit that, but his rudeness and name calling is on record, no matter how much his supporters try to ignore that.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it wasn't the campaign manager, patti doyle, but a staffer who forwarded the email ( who was fired ). but here is the important part....... it wasn't a birther email ( the email was about obama being a muslim ). the complete email is here:

Clinton staffer on anti-Obama email chain (UPDATED) - POLITICO

the email actually specifically states that obama was born in HI.

trump's claim that it's evidence of the clinton campaign starting birtherism is false.

the blumenthal claim also doesn't have evidence to support. at best it's a "word against word" situation between blumenthal and james asher.

Birther rumor and Sidney Blumenthal's involvement with McClatchy | McClatchy DC
First Politico? LOL. Second, who actually gives a damn. Obama is so yesterday.

After 7+ years of Obama and the economy is crap. People can't find "decent" jobs, people are hurting and you're worried about this?

I guess if it's all you got then that's where you'd focus.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:07 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,934,256 times
Meltdown, you ask? I'll say it was Chernobyl. You CAN'T run for the office of President of the United States and say "that just means I'm smart" in respons to the charges that he didn't report his taxes. That just supports the evil rich business owner stereotype. Dumb Donald indeed...

24,512 posts, read 33,341,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
No, she doesn't own that debt. Bush and Cheney launched the war and did so by lying to Congress. Much of that debt is the cost of unpaid wars. And any clown can claim that taxes are "wasted," especially those who don't pay any. Offshores jobs, doesn't pay taxes, and wants to pretend that he gives a flip about Americans. Folks who plan on voting for this idiot gotta be drinking some strong kool-aid.
Bush and Cheney did not "lie to Congress." Many Democrats, including Bill & Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry and Nancy Pelosi made the same claim of Iraq having WMD. Even before G.W. Bush was president.

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Originally Posted by pbmaise
Part two of NPR analysis is far more anti-Trump. In particular they are hitting him hard for addressing white voters on the subject of black minorities. I.E. He is all pro police and police support him.

His pleas for the stop and frisk policy is completely in opposition to his support of black community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
But the irony is that Trump doesn't see that nor why it is offensive to blacks or other minorities...
Wait

Stop and Frisk did lower crime... so, who was committing the crimes? It might be offensive, but blacks do account for a disproportionate percentage of violent crimes, right?

I'm sorry, but that is a fact.

You can't just wish away crime in a kumbaya fashion.

Look... at the same time minorities are being targeted for minor crimes as well. Which needs to end now!

Trump is right in one respect and wrong in the other, however... HRC is playing a tune which will be completely abandoned once elected, and this is a fact as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
First Politico? LOL. Second, who actually gives a damn. Obama is so yesterday.

After 7+ years of Obama and the economy is crap. People can't find "decent" jobs, people are hurting and you're worried about this?

I guess if it's all you got then that's where you'd focus.
Is it just me or did they focus on race more than anything else tonight? The economy is the biggest thing right now. If the economy is so great, why is that?

Have the black population flourished under Obama and Clinton? Only those at the top.

They (Obama and Clinton) completely abandoned the black population as a whole. Hispanics have been taking jobs from their (and our) market for decades and she will continue this practice on steroids. Black youth unemployment under her will be even worse.

You and I see the disconnect here. It's bogus BS from the left.

BTW, did Hillary look freakin batsh%t crazy when she went into that weird stare while Trump spoke? Did anyone else catch the chipmunk smile when she got him defending his business?

She made money from other countries selling politics! He made money, even if shady, not on the backs of tax payers!

Remember, I won't vote for either of these people, but she is the biggest idiot for sure.

Last edited by steven_h; 09-26-2016 at 11:25 PM..

3,125 posts, read 2,076,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Trump won the debate on the line "She's got experience, I'll admit that, but it's bad experience." Failure after failure.
Yep, and her eyes watered up after that. Anyone else catch that?

Trump did a great job throughout the debate of defining her as an inept career politician. He made her the poster child for political hack.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:09 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
And men don't like being called "orange man", "fat orange man", etc. etc. by many in the hil camp I see posted on these forums.

So lighten up.
No, I won't lighten up. Men have always been superior and treated women like 2nd hand citizens. Sorry no more. If I want to call men fat ugly pigs, then it's my right.

Old 09-26-2016, 11:10 PM

7,543 posts, read 11,586,840 times

Looks like Trump lied 2 to 2 1/2 more than Clinton did in the debate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections