Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
I'll watch to be objective, see where each stands on the issues 26 32.10%
I'll watch to see Trump throw all their little tricks back at them, and embarass them 13 16.05%
I'll watch to see Hillary have a meltdown on live TV 20 24.69%
I won't watch 22 27.16%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 05:23 PM

729 posts, read 429,553 times

Advertisements

Most proud Americans, and even many supporters from other nations, already know that Donald Trump is the best candidate. We know he's serious about the issues, he talks about them all the time whereas Mrs. Clinton yells, name-calls, and tells any lie to get around the fact that after 25+ years in the public eye and in public office, she has almost nothing to show for it.

Quote:
You really consider her 25+ years of "experience" something to brag about when she literally has nothing to show for it. She was co-president in the 1990s I suppose. But her biggest push was for "Hillary-Care", a precursor to Obamacare that was defeated because it would have put millions of small business owners out of business (this is something she wanted to keep as discreet from Americans as possible, by the way). As a senator she was mediocre. All she did was propose unnecessary policy, and all she got done was renaming a few things. She flip-flopped back then too, voting for the Iraq war then opposing it, voting to build a wall, then saying that "It's racist and incoherent." All Trump's speeches are great and very detailed. The only ones who call them "incoherent" are those who aren't listening to them. And as secretary of state, she lost all of the gains Bush had made, basically creating ISIS, she unnecessarily overthrows Gaddafi, and now Libya is worse, it's practically run by ISIS. She was a proponent of the Iran deal, but all that does is give them money to fund more terrorism in the region and they're still working towards having nuclear weaponry. And on top of that, she basically sold our foreign policy, and she tried to hide it with unsecured servers and phones that she is smashing with hammers. So that's her 25 years of experience.
The debates will be nothing more than another pathetic attempt for Mrs. Clinton and the puppet news networks, with some of the moderators literally being Clinton donors, to try to make this some sort of referendum on Donald Trump and proud nationalists, when this election is TRULY a referendum on The Clintons, Obama and his failed policies, the biased mainstream media, the bias in academia and the bias in Hollywood, GLOBALISM and those trying to give OUR sovereignty to dictators around the world (ICANN), and every false narrative that they spin. And all while they in the mainstream media ignore real issues such as the doubling of the debt, the failure of Obamacare, the danger of the Iran Deal, and the danger of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the balance of the Supreme Court and the Constitutional rights that may or may not be stripped from us, and so forth. Similar to how Brexit was a referendum on against the EU, and we still applaud our friends across the pond for standing up and taking back THEIR independence.

Everyone undermining the Trump phenomenon at this point has no clue or is complicit with some of this stuff. This election is too important for people to be distracted by the media's games, tricks and lies. All this debate might be is everybody in the room against Donald Trump, like shooting at someone feet and criticizing them for dodging or retaliating. If you KNOW you are doing worse because of Obama's policies for example, you KNOW you want change, this potential bash-fest debate won't change your mind. So why even give it the time of day? Personally I can't stomach anything Mrs. Clinton says, since lying is almost second nature to her.

Feel free to comment. This is mostly for Trump supporters, but those who hate him can kiss my a** in advance.

Edit: By meltdown, I meant temper tantrum.

Last edited by Manimuni; 09-24-2016 at 06:12 PM..

Old 09-24-2016, 05:30 PM

29,518 posts, read 22,661,647 times
No doubt this will be must see TV. I usually don't watch these things, but this is a potential ratings blockbuster.

Will Hillary be healthy enough to withstand a barrage of challenges and attacks sent her way by Trump? Will she be flustered? Hillary in my opinion is not a very strong speaker either in conviction or tone. With her recent health issues, she is quite vulnerable here. Will she have a witty retort or two?

And going to be fun seeing Trump go after her right from the get go. You know he's going to bring his "A" game. Trump, whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he is a very strong public speaker and presence.

Will be there on debate night with a bowl of popcorn in front of the telly.

Old 09-24-2016, 05:33 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
I'll be flipping back and forth between the game and the debate. I'd rather not see her collapse

Old 09-24-2016, 06:44 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Thumbs down *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni
Most proud Americans, and even many supporters from other nations, already know that Donald Trump is the best candidate
Wow this thread is gonna get HOT!!!!

Trump is in idiot...... THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK HE IS GOOD ARE THE BRAINWASHED ONES!! (The ones believing his BS lies)

Old 09-24-2016, 06:47 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Wow this thread is gonna get HOT!!!!

Trump is in idiot...... THE ONLY ONES WHO THINK HE IS GOOD ARE THE BRAINWASHED ONES!! (The ones believing his BS lies)
The same can be said for Hillary....

Old 09-24-2016, 06:55 PM

39,872 posts, read 26,514,597 times
At the very least it should be good entertainment. I hope Hillary doesn't pass out and hit her head again. And I hope her Depends don't fail again on live TV.

Old 09-24-2016, 06:58 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
I think we're going to witness -- live -- another neurological disaster for Hillary. Will her eyes go all chameleon and look in two different directions? Will Hillary's head bobble like a White House intern's during the Bill Clinton administration? Will Hillary have another coughing fit? Will something fall out of the tent that Hillary calls clothes?

If she has an episode, she's done. Nobody wants a dead horse in office.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:02 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,510,291 times
Not sure if I'll watch the whole debate later on YouTube or just the highlights. Perhaps a look at the headlines the next morning and make my decision then.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
I'll watch because I always watch - I don't think Hillary will collapse. She has been "resting for days, and days and days". She must be a nervous wreck with a Month + of "prepping".

Old 09-24-2016, 07:05 PM

13,742 posts, read 8,004,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Not sure if I'll watch the whole debate later on YouTube or just the highlights. Perhaps a look at the headlines the next morning and make my decision then.
I'll catch the highlights later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections