Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 01:00 PM

729 posts, read 429,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomfield1 View Post
There is no evidence to Google; we already know Obamacare is popular, successful, well-received and even accepted among mainstream Conservatives. Only the nuts still rant about blocking healthcare for American families.
Unaffordable Coverage at X Hundred a Month - Obamacare Facts

Obamacare Insurance Exchanges: Failures Widespread, May Get Worse | National Review

Obama Administration Illegally Funds Obamacare | The Daily Caller

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oba...nds-2016-06-08

The same "nuts" who are being unfairly overcharged and just realize how unrealistic the policy is?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2016, 01:02 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,443,944 times
So I guess there is no reason to bother voting!

Old 10-01-2016, 01:03 PM

19,764 posts, read 22,666,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
A buffoon can be taught manners. A life long crook belongs in prison. The choice is clear.
Wait... Which one is which? It's kinda hard to tell...

Old 10-01-2016, 01:10 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,637,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
They are in a state of panic. They don't even talk about terrorism or the economy at all anymore.

It's not even journalism at this point. Trump seems to be down 3-5 points, but with the enthusiasm factor - I think they realize Trump will win it.

They seem very scared, like they know it's over for Hillary. The reporting has become so ridiculous - it's actually laughable. They should at least say 1 good thing about Trump to make it look fair.
No, it isn't journalism.

I have CNN on now and they're still talking about the fat beauty queen from 20 years ago. Who cares? You have bombs going off in NYC, shootings, protests due to the police killing unarmed black men.

I live in the Pasadena, CA area. Yesterday a black man was tasered twice and died by the Pasadena police. There was a protest last night, in addition to what happened down in San Diego.

But let's talk about Trump calling someone fat in 1996.

Good grief, that's like having your house on fire and you're more concerned that your socks don't match.

Old 10-01-2016, 01:13 PM

234 posts, read 142,447 times
Yeah, these are basically the nuts I'm talking about. Daily Caller and the like are fringe wacko conspiracy websites.

And the only non-wacko website you posted (the last one) actually contradicts your claims, and says nothing about Obamacare being a failure.

Old 10-01-2016, 01:19 PM

729 posts, read 429,456 times
Some of these democrats would be on a sinking ship and still be in denial about it, so long as the captain is a democrat. "It's republicans fault!" "It's a right-wing wacko conspiracy!" "Right-wing propaganda!," as they foam at the mouth. But the only propaganda is in the mainstream media and on social media. At this point they're so desperate that they are "censoring" certain voices that they dislike. They certainly aren't for freedom of speech or freedom of the press.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:05 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,193 times
Quote:
A buffoon can be taught manners. A life long crook belongs in prison. The choice is clear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If this buffoon hasn't learned manners and a whole lot more by 70 years on this earth, it ain't gonna happen now. Hell, he can't even control himself for 90 minutes when he knows how much is on the line !

You are trying to polish a turd.

Don
Don, I noticed that you didn't defend Clinton. That's smart of you. I'll vote for the ill mannered buffoon over the crook, any day of the year.

Polishing a turd? Sounds disgusting, but I'm sure you know how, Don.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:07 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Don, I noticed that you didn't defend Clinton. That's smart of you. I'll vote for the ill mannered buffoon over the crook, any day of the year.

Polishing a turd? Sounds disgusting, but I'm sure you know how, Don.
Well Trump is both a buffoon and a crook. I guess you're getting two for the price of one!

Old 10-01-2016, 03:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
No, it isn't journalism.

I have CNN on now and they're still talking about the fat beauty queen from 20 years ago. Who cares? You have bombs going off in NYC, shootings, protests due to the police killing unarmed black men.

I live in the Pasadena, CA area. Yesterday a black man was tasered twice and died by the Pasadena police. There was a protest last night, in addition to what happened down in San Diego.

But let's talk about Trump calling someone fat in 1996.

Good grief, that's like having your house on fire and you're more concerned that your socks don't match.
stain dublin I agree. I can not believe Hillary supporters are not demanding that real issues are discussed. Instead they're happy to get in the mud pit. This is ridiculous . I just don't listen to it. I got better things to do than listen to children.

Old 10-01-2016, 03:31 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
I agree. The lifelong crook does indeed belong in prison instead of the White House.

Trump has a reputation for cheating people out of what he owes. There are hundreds of lawsuits testifying to his business practice of refusing to pay contractors and workers what he owes.

Then there's the federal racketeering lawsuit over Trump University.

Plus, his illegal use of his non-profit, tax exempt foundation funds to bribe government officials and buy his way out of legal problems.

Then there's the Trump team of consultants going to Cuba and spending money in direct violation of U.S. during the embargo

I could go on, but you get the picture.

Perhaps he will learn some manners win Big House..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections