Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After hearing Kaine/Pence, who won?
Kaine 37 19.58%
Pence 132 69.84%
Equal 15 7.94%
No idea 5 2.65%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 11:24 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

After watching the first 15 minutes of this so-called "debate," I left the room. I have never seen such rudeness in my life, as that of Tim Kane! And, he started out lying. He's as much a liar as Hillary Clinton. He said "Donald Trump called Mexicans, rapists and criminals." Donald Trump never said anything of the sort. What he did say was that many of the illegals flowing into our country were rapists and murderers, and that is a true statement.

Kane then began to interrupt Pence every time he started to speak, not letting him finish his sentences, and the moderator failed to step in and stop him.

This Kane side show did nothing for Hillary. This is who they are. Disgusting!

Old 10-05-2016, 11:27 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
First of all, your first sentence alerts me to the fact that you should not be taken seriously. I'll keep that in mind when I see your posts.

Benghazi remains an issue ONLY for those who failed to pay attention to the 11 hearings. That must be you.

Hillary already has a commercial out from last night's debate wherein Pence can be seen shaking his head and saying 'he never said that' ~ then they play Donald's words where he DID say exactly that.

So - yeah Pence is a liar OR he just discovered that Trump is his running mate.
Okay so we're called Trumpeters and we should take you seriously?

How many hearings do we need for the missing 33 thousand emails? No, she's no liar

Old 10-05-2016, 11:31 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Then you have to mean what you say, and say what you mean. Why does everyone have to explain what Trump meant to say.

Probably due to the lack of common sense Hillary supporters have, where they don't understand whats being said, other than using the words to fit their own imagination. Example is Trump on Putin. Trump said that in the sense of leadership in his own Country, Putin was a better leader than Obama. No one can argue that fact. Russia has Crimea, Russia is dominating in Syria, and gaining power in the World, and its residents are not out there killing Police and blocking highways, as we are losing in the Middle East, taking a back seat to Russia in Syria, and can't get Afghanistan under control, have no control of our Borders, and are importing thousands of Muslims with Terrorists imbedded among them.. Putin IS a better leader in Russia than Obama is in the US,

Old 10-05-2016, 11:36 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
Yawn. Pence "won" the debate on style but neither side delivered a knockout blow. In five days this debate will be forgotten when Clinton and Trump have their second debate. The VP debate simply doesn't matter.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:36 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
After watching the first 15 minutes of this so-called "debate," I left the room. I have never seen such rudeness in my life, as that of Tim Kane! And, he started out lying. He's as much a liar as Hillary Clinton. He said "Donald Trump called Mexicans, rapists and criminals." Donald Trump never said anything of the sort. What he did say was that many of the illegals flowing into our country were rapists and murderers, and that is a true statement.

Kane then began to interrupt Pence every time he started to speak, not letting him finish his sentences, and the moderator failed to step in and stop him.

This Kane side show did nothing for Hillary. This is who they are. Disgusting!

And after all the Bias that the Media has shown for Hillary, the backing of the Administration for Hillary, and the Bias of the Justice Department, and the FBI for Hillary, Trump still scares them to death. Think of what he could do if they supported him instead of a career Criminal.

The Liberals are dreaming of Trump, as the Battery Bunny, beating his drum and crossing the Election finish line ahead of Hillary. That's why they are so desperate and can't sleep nights.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:55 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60227530862592

Pot meet kettle.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:01 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
It's truly mind boggling he can believe that. What a freakin hypocrite.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:03 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
In all fairness, I think Trump interrupted Clinton 51 times so Cain had him beat by about 20. Who would of thought it would even be possible to interrupt more than Trump and by 20!

Old 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
In all fairness, I think Trump interrupted Clinton 51 times so Cain had him beat by about 20. Who would of thought it would even be possible to interrupt more than Trump and by 20!
Well then that makes it ok to call out the other person who interrupted during a debate.

"He did it more" does not make it ok.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:20 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,198,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Effeminate is a good description of Kaine. He described himself as Hillarys "right wing person". He has low T and doesn't know what gender pronoun he is.
Of all the things that should concern us, the comment "right hand person" (not right wing, btw) does not even rate in the top 15 for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections