Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 03:39 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Wow! This is how people who have no gay friends think. Gay men love to talk about "man stuff."
lol

Old 10-07-2016, 03:40 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
The only men that will be upset are the closet effeminate ones that wish they could never stand next to a beautiful woman.

I have come across so many non-binary, confused joeys that get triggered every time they hear a man talking about "man stuff". Even the ones that scream the loudest about being faithful are the WORST ONES...

And really, only pansies will put out a report like this. Only effeminate chow, that have no sense of anything, will hunt down a lost tape (while jacking off) and run to show his boss what he discovered.
That is pretty absurd. You are basically claiming that civil polite men who respect women are closeted gays? How ironic.

I would think the exact opposite.

Men like Trump, who are compelled to discuss women as sex objects simply existing for the pleasure of men--men who are rude and crude in their terminology referring to women, who are terribly insecure in their own masculinity. His necessity to marry and divorce trophy wives, while hitting on every women he comes into contact with at the same time, seems to be motivated by huge feelings of insecurity and inferiority.

Men secure in their own masculinity don't feel the need to discuss women in objective terms by bragging and boasting about their sexual conquests. They are men who appear to have a need to make others feel jealous of their narcissistic and often fictional sexual prowess. In fact, they mostly turn off men who do respect women, wives, daughters, sisters and mothers.

Sounds like your 'theory' may be based on projection.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:41 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times
He may love the ladies, but the ladies don't love him, especially those who have had the "honor" of meeting him.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:42 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
They are gonna vote for him in droves! Bad news just keeps dropping for Trump.

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/stat...86130200809472
LOL, I love how when it comes to politics, everyone is suddenly a perfect little uptight prude that's never said or done anything wrong in their own lives.

Yet another NON-ISSUE blown up out of proportion by the Democrats and their media propaganda machine.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:42 PM

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
I am not surprised by the male trumpettes to- high-five Trump-- for that TYPE of talk- makes him more their HERO- all he has to do now is punch some one in the face- yelling-- I'll make America is great" --and they will melt in awe! ppstt- this is NOT JOHN WAYNE!!!!!

Old 10-07-2016, 03:43 PM

1,166 posts, read 755,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
https://www.bustle.com/articles/1884...men-is-as-lewd

That's Donald Trump's suave move?

"Hey, Baby! How's about you and me, we go shopping for some end tables?"

Nothing says smooth like a 58-year-old guy offering to trade furniture for sex...

I think it would also be illegal. Trading something of value in a quid pro quo exchange for sex is prostitution.

Prostitution Law & Legal Definition

Old 10-07-2016, 03:43 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
I can't wait for the Townhall on Sunday! Imagine the questions those voters are going to ask.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:44 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am not surprised by the male trumpettes to- high-five Trump-- for that TYPE of talk- makes him more their HERO- all he has to do now is punch some one in the face- yelling-- I'll make America is great" --and they will melt in awe! ppstt- this is NOT JOHN WAYNE!!!!!
I don't think Trump is anybody's hero. He is supported for his positions on the border, trade, and national security. I'm not letting a 30 second audio clip from 10 years ago make me want to support open borders, free trade, and Islamization.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:45 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
oh, the outrage!....horrible!......gasp! But wait, this kind of thing didn't hurt billy boy's career as a politician, with his escapades of blue dress stains, cigars, right in the WH. And hil sticking right by her bad boy husband through all of this. Keepin' it classy and no doubt "pro woman".

But it's different for trump, I know.

Hey libs......you gave billy a major pass on this kind of thing.....better give trump one on this matter as if you don't, you're sexist, racist, cheater "discrimanists", any "ist" you can think of in the lib back of "ist" tricks.

So let the false outrage/double standard games begin....."oh, the humanity!" Let that false outrage fly!

And meanwhile, in less important news, as our nation goes down the drain/mismanaged on so many levels. Gotta love the herd....they are brainwashed team players, sure know how to concentrate on what's "important" in our nation, I will give them that.

Really shows the hypocrisy of liberals. They will defend any sexual misconduct as long as the person is liberal. Happens in Hollywood all the time

Old 10-07-2016, 03:45 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,224,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
It's awkward to hear this on tape, but it's a pretty standard guys talking about women conversation.
Standard guy talk if you are a rapist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections