Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:17 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
They're playing it unedited as I write this, so clearly it's intentional.

It's shocking, really.

I am seriously doubting that he shows up on Sunday.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:17 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Well I'm from a liberal area with a lot of New Yorkers so I know they talk a of crap about women however:

1. It's politics. You get caught saying the wrong stuff on video. Good luck. He can claim Bill says the same but unless he has audio or video, no one is gonna believe him.

2. I can get over everything he and that pathetic Bush loser said except 2 things. a. He was trying to sleep with a married woman. B. He kisses women and immediately grabs them by their vaginas. Sorry but that is just despicable, deplorable behavior.

Now I wanna know who leaked that video. I believe in conspiracy theories and my guess is that the Donald himself leaked it because his words are much clearer than the rest of the people who were with him.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:18 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
It's shocking, really.

I am seriously doubting that he shows up on Sunday.
It'll be fun to watch the debate on Sunday now.

Must See TeeVee.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:19 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,985,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
My SO doesn't talk about women this way. Never has, never will. My many male friends don't either.

I don't keep the company of men who promote rape.

If you're ok with statements like that you should really take a look at your character, because it's gross.

Ok so you're female? You think they are going to talk like that around a female? Thats the reason they don't talk like that around you but I guarantee they most likely talk like that around themselves especially when they are out partying, drinking etc. Its pragmatics

Regardless. This is what the democrats want to turn this into. When the main issues with the country and POLICY gets ignored. Their bread and butter.. Finger pointing for years on end and nothing gets done.

I don't have to like the president. If he's a leader and gets crap done. Doesn't matter to me. Thats what all of us voters should want. Its better to take a chance on someone new than the status quo

Hillary won't accomplish anything. Just like her entire resume shows

Old 10-07-2016, 04:19 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,530,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Now I wanna know who leaked that video. I believe in conspiracy theories and my guess is that the Donald himself leaked it because his words are much clearer than the rest of the people who were with him.
Billy Bush took one for the family.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:20 PM

35,690 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
It's NOT right....

But it IS no big deal...

And it IS common talk amongst guys...

How's that?

NOT acceptable- illegal talk on jobs- and will get your faces slapped by a decent woman if she heard it so - NOT acceptable.
I taught my sons to respect women- and my g-daughters not to accept any man that talks anyway like that- for what?
Back to the POLITICALLY correct YES! between the fat, ugly, pig-,dumb- and now a piece of meat-- He is through ---

Old 10-07-2016, 04:21 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,042,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
How does this compare to Hillary OBVIOUSLY breaking the law and plenty of proof that she has the State Department and FBI in her back pocket or at the very least complete incompetence as secretary of state?

Lets see:

Trump gender bashing and having a problem with a women

or.

Illegal activities at the highest level of our government going on everyday and being covered up.

Whats worse?????

Yes, everything is a big conspiracy when conservatives don't get their way.....and Donald is the perfect person to represent them.

When he loses this election, I guarantee Trump will claim he lost only because there was a Huuuuge conspiracy against him.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:21 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post

Ok so you're female? You think they are going to talk like that around a female? Thats the reason they don't talk like that around you but I guarantee they most likely talk like that around themselves especially when they are out partying, drinking etc. Its pragmatics

Regardless. This is what the democrats want to turn this into. When the main issues with the country and POLICY gets ignored. Their bread and butter.. Finger pointing for years on end and nothing gets done
Sorry, I don't hang out with guys that talk about wanting to grope and rape women against their will

Might be shocking in whatever world you live in. But plenty of men don't think like gross rapey weirdos.

Trump Talk: I take what I want because I'm famous, I grab their youknowwhat and just kiss without asking

yeah

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-07-2016 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: still inappropriate

Old 10-07-2016, 04:22 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
In my circles, groping women and pushing yourself on them with unsolicited advances on married women isn't common. Especially when you're married and have a pregnant wife at home.

Too bad this wasn't available in the primaries. GOPers have hitched their wagon to this chump and will lose a third election in a row because of it.

Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women - CNNPolitics.com
There is no video of Donald Trump groping women or pushing himself on them, there is only video of him telling tall tales and trying to impress a wide eyed younger guy who was laughing and playing along. There isn't a man in the world who hasn't lied or stretched the truth about his experiences.

This has nothing to do with immigration. Has nothing to do with taxes or regulation. Has nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism, etc. and I think when people turn CNN off, they're going to see this for what it is.... nothing.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:22 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,450,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
He really does not want to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections