Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times

Advertisements

Isn't Trump going to have 'problems' bringing up Bill after he made statements regarding the same claiming that nobody would care if the women were more good looking. Poor Donny has such a bad memory.

"...During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton’s multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases. Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers.

“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts.

“Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”

He added: “It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people..."

"...said that Bill Clinton would be considered a hero if he cheated on Hillary with a supermodel...

“I got a chuckle out of all the moralists in Congress and in the media who expressed public outrage at the president’s immoral behavior,” wrote Trump in The America We Deserve . “I happen to know that one U.S. senator leading the pack of attackers spent more than a few nights with his twenty-something girlfriend at a hotel I own..."

Donald Trump in 1998: Bill Clinton Is a

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...aD#.txGmd2j9l5

Trump Supporters Bashing Bill Clinton Should Be Careful What They Wish For | Crooks and Liars

Old 10-09-2016, 04:06 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
Default Trump's remark was made when he was a Democrat!

Washington GOP official: Trump's remarks made when he was a Dem | TheHill

Old 10-09-2016, 04:10 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
If staying with the Democratic Party, which is the party of inclusion, doesn't cleanse one's KKK past, as the Right repeatedly claims, Trump being a Republican won't suddenly forgive him either

Old 10-09-2016, 04:10 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
I said the same thing; Trump was tainted by being around "sex in the city" democrats.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:12 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,378,033 times
To quote our next president, "What difference, at this point, does that make?"

Old 10-09-2016, 04:15 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Isn't Trump going to have 'problems' bringing up Bill after he made statements regarding the same claiming that nobody would care if the women were more good looking. Poor Donny has such a bad memory.

"...During an August 1998 appearance on Fox News, the real estate mogul was asked about then-President Clinton’s multiple alleged extramarital affairs and sexual harassment cases. Trump proceeded to rail against the Clinton accusers.

“The whole thing, it’s just so unattractive,” the orange-hued demagogue told host Neil Cavuto, according to transcripts.

“Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters.”

"...said that Bill Clinton would be considered a hero if he cheated on Hillary with a supermodel...

“I got a chuckle out of all the moralists in Congress and in the media who expressed public outrage at the president’s immoral behavior,” wrote Trump in The America We Deserve . “I happen to know that one U.S. senator leading the pack of attackers spent more than a few nights with his twenty-something girlfriend at a hotel I own..."

Trump Supporters Bashing Bill Clinton Should Be Careful What They Wish For | Crooks and Liars

The format makes that extremely risky. People get graded on how they interact with the audience and their body language. Going off script is usually punished and attacking your opponent out of blue is unheard of. I don't think he will do that. Likely he will issue a more formal apology over the statement if asked and leave it at that.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:16 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
I guess somewhere in this thread there is a point, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Don

Old 10-09-2016, 04:18 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Then he was probably just repeating what he had Bill Clinton say. We have seen the photos of them together. Hang out with white trash like the Clintons, and end up with a filthy mouth. Now it is coming together. Any man that stands there and listens to that without condemning it is just as bad as the one saying it. I feel this way when it comes to race also and Hillary should have been called out on a couple of things.

If you stand there and listen without speaking up to defend against what is being said, you are just as guilty as the one that said it. Same goes for actions like crimes and lies.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:22 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I said the same thing; Trump was tainted by being around "sex in the city" democrats.
Great. So what you guys are saying is that you want to elect a candidate who is so weakminded and spineless that his morals and his character at any given time in his life are completely dependent on who he happens to be associating with at the time. Sounds like a real leader to me. Regular George Washington, he is.

The more I see of Trump supporters, the more disgusted I become with the country as a whole.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. He doesn't connect the dots before he talks. Tonight should be interesting. I feel a little sorry for the voters that are attending.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections