Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 11:06 PM

3,859 posts, read 1,796,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Anyone else wishing that the OTHER presidential candidates were up there? I am so over these two.
Yes, bring back Kasich and Bernie. That would have been a great debate.

Trump dodged almost every question, he didn't apologize for what was on the tape and him bringing up Bill was not relevant.

Hillary mentioning Lincoln to deflect from comments she said was foolish. We all know she wasn't talking about Abe Lincoln when she made those comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 11:07 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,915,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
Yes, she is disgusting, and this evil grin, she knows she is losing!
Every time he stabbed her in the heart, she countered with that phony, teethy, silly grin.. Her teeth are as big as her azz...

Old 10-09-2016, 11:08 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,036,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Just the fact that Trump had them present at this debate was really creepy. By the way, I feel very badly for the woman who was raped at the age of 12. The horror never goes away. However, why was Johnny Cochran a celebrity for skillfully defending a double murderer, but Hillary hated women because she defended a rapist to the best of her ability, as required by law? She was not hired by the scumbag. A judge appointed her to the case. She would have been disbarred if she ignored the evidence (or lack of it) just because he was despicable. Even serial killers are entitled to a fair trial in this country, according to our Constitution.
How many times must you be told that it's not the defense of the rapist that is so revolting, though it certainly is, but it's the cackling hag laughing about it that's so offensive.

Read what I wrote several times. See if it soaks in.

You're welcome.

This is on the same level as those who think Bill got impeached for having sex in the Oval Office, when, in fact, he was impeached for lying under oath.

Again, you're welcome.

P.S. Bill did not appear to be enjoying the debate.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:09 PM

6,233 posts, read 3,615,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Exactly.

There is no Felix.

At least when Trump references people he talked to, he presents them and lets them speak for themselves.
I don't even understand Hillary's line of argument on this. There are a vast number of adult topics misinterpreted by children, esp. public policy. Is she saying we can't have border security because a 10 year-old watching TV might get upset?

Old 10-09-2016, 11:09 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,892,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Yes, bring back Kasich and Bernie. That would have been a great debate.

Trump dodged almost every question, he didn't apologize for what was on the tape and him bringing up Bill was not relevant.

Hillary mentioning Lincoln to deflect from comments she said was foolish. We all know she wasn't talking about Abe Lincoln when she made those comments.
I think Trump Nailed Clinton But to the table! Trump did apologize and I am not sure what you are looing for.

Clinton has always been in this for personal gain.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:10 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,953,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Every time he stabbed her in the heart, she countered with that phony, teethy, silly grin.. Her teeth are as big as her azz...
never seen such a fake eliteist smile

Old 10-09-2016, 11:10 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,339,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Maybe the sniffing is because he is nervous. I breathe funny when I talk to a large group of people....
Yes, he is nervous and very upset about stupid, lying Hillary! She is the loser, Trump will be President, not Her, please, God forbid!

Old 10-09-2016, 11:12 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Trump's behavior was pretty typical. Whiny, dodging, making excuses for himself, and constantly trying to shift the discussion to Clinton, since his own record is indefensible and he doesn't know enough about any issue to actually make a thoughtful comment.

He was an angry, off topic blowhard who spent the entire debate acting like a toddler on the verge of a meltdown.

That said, he actually did better than I was expecting.

Old 10-09-2016, 11:12 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,915,636 times
Going to bed. let you people fight it out. Will sleep well tonight after a huge Trump debate win.. Those on the left can rant on about hillary winning, they know the truth....
'nite.....

Old 10-09-2016, 11:13 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,892,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
Yes, he is nervous and very upset about stupid, lying Hillary! She is the loser, Trump will be President, not Her, please, God forbid!
Her true colors cam out and this is the real Clinton!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections