Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 02:59 PM

4,753 posts, read 2,984,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
All of the liberal media reporting today is how Hillary easily won the debate last night? haha. I watched it and she got owned by Trump. I'm not a Trump supporter and I think they are both despicable human beings and our country is in big trouble regardless of how this ends but come on.... It clearly was 3 vs 1 and Trump had a bunch of great one liners that got great "pops" from the crowd like a pro wrestler on the mic!
Anyone who watched the debate knows Trump won. He had so many good zingers on her and had her on defense. The polls will reflect this over the next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

6,933 posts, read 2,395,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
No. They made the right choice. Trump is a disaster. Last night is blowing up in his face. It's over for him.
Yeah, ok...

Trump rocked the debate last night!

8,069 posts, read 6,981,510 times
I think she one for one simple reason

Undicided voters tend to hate politicians and he was very aggressive and hostile at the beginning, starting with trying to sit those women in the audience and his fake conference. Later he was very hostile interrupted a lot, whined like a little girl about time but the worst of all he wasn't empathetic with the public. He was especially rude with that Muslim woman.

Hillary is an average debater but Trump makes her life 1,000 times easier

Old 10-10-2016, 03:00 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,060,908 times
Quote:
All of the liberal media reporting today is how Hillary easily won the debate last night? haha. I watched it and she got owned by Trump. I'm not a Trump supporter and I think they are both despicable human beings and our country is in big trouble regardless of how this ends but come on.... It clearly was 3 vs 1 and Trump had a bunch of great one liners that got great "pops" from the crowd like a pro wrestler on the mic!
err, because it was a PRESIDENTIAL debate and not pro-wrestling?

Old 10-10-2016, 03:01 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,428,190 times
What exactly did they "debate"? I don't think it was a debate.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:03 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
Anyone who watched the debate knows Trump won. He had so many good zingers on her and had her on defense. The polls will reflect this over the next week.
You're right. It wasn't the zingers so much but he talked about the things that Hillary and Liberals are trying to hide and distort. Anyone who knows about law knows that Hillary got away with things we would be thrown in jail for. Liberal media has to try to put that to rest now, trying to divert attention away in hopes that people won't bother educating themselves to what she did.

When the media will do so much to protect a politician it is very dangerous for the people.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:03 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,609,474 times
Because she did. Trump did somewhat better than before. He was doing a lot of talking and saying nothing. He also did a lot of whining.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:04 PM

734 posts, read 352,222 times
Clinton at least sounded like she had prepared for this debate, and tried answer the questions, but sounded scripted. Trump talked a lot but didn't say anything substantial, or not much. He rambled quite a bit and didn't seem to care about the audience's questions.

I felt it was a draw, but I missed the 1st 20 minutes.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:04 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,428,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You see it as spineless, the rest of us see it as them having a conscience and integrity. Like the one Governor said , he has daughters and how could he look them in the eye and say he approved of statements like Trump made ? Some of us will still do the right thing, even if it has risks and consequences.

I have not always been quiet about my feelings regarding Republicans, but I certainly respect those (many) men and women who stood up and said enough is enough. Everything has a breaking point and , for many, that was the one.

Don

You seem rational and reasonable. Clinton has proven herself as a liar and enabler of a sexual predator. She's sacrificed her integrity for power. Nobody can have a conscience and vote for her.

If you aren't condemning both candidates you are partisan. If you condemn her and vote for her anyway you are part of the problem.

Old 10-10-2016, 03:05 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,372,081 times
Quote:
I doubt it. The people that are going to vote for Trump are going to vote for him regardless of anything in the media. Every story that comes out in the media against Trump is just more fuel to the fire for people that support him.
Well you do the math. The core of Trump supporters, e.g. true believers, aren't enough to win the election, given the Electoral College map and situation. He's got to build bridges to other groups.

He hasn't done that, and didn't do that last night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections