Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you trust for accurate reporting?
Wikileaks 184 82.14%
Hillary R. Clinton 17 7.59%
National media 23 10.27%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 05:02 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylenwoof View Post
Generalized accusations like this are easy to make, which is why the internet gets so easily flooded with crap from every angle. I know you probably don't accept the Politifact's attempt to objectively quantify the public statements of Clinton and Trump, but I'd like to encourage the Hilary-haters to follow this general model and offer some verifiable data to support their claims that "Hilary is the worst." Perhaps a side-by-side list of the specific lies, scandals, and blundering mistakes committed by all of the presidents and major party nominees over the past several presidential terms. I doubt that Hilary's fiascos would be noticeably worse than any of the other folks.

The key point is not to simply list Hilary's blunders - we all know that she has some. But is she objectively worse than others - especially Republicans - in a similar position? I'm still waiting to see the data supporting these "Hilary is the worst" claims.
Hillary has no blunders, you are delusional, she is a practiced criminal with at least 30 years of intentional graft and corruption. She has ZERO redeeming values, she is crooked and rotten through and through. She should be, and would be in prison had it not been for a corrupt president, a corrupt FBI, a corrupt DOJ, and a corrupt IRS. Any attempt on your part to attempt to make excuses for a career criminal shows that you are not at all well informed and it makes you look either ignorant, or that you approve of having a corrupt government in place.
You had better wake up before there is no longer an America for your children to grow up in, this is serious and you better start taking it serious...!!!
You ask, "is she objectively worse than others?" You damn well better believe she is far worst than any other politician that has ever run for any office, do you live in a vacuum? You better educate yourself before you become part of the problem.
hillary clinton will be the final nail in America's coffin, she will be the end. She is corrupt and evil to the core. Do not allow her to get into the WH if you care at all for your country....
She is a criminal, Donald said pu$$y. Which one is more dangerous to America? If you hate Trump, vote third party, do not allow hillary near Washington.
Sorry for the rant, but it really pi$$es me off that there are people who are so ignorant that they don't know how corrupt the clinton crime family is, and how much damage they are doing to America.. The data you seek is all there, has been for years if you care to see it. WAKE UP...!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 05:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Now it's revealed that some of the wikileaks emails have been doctored.

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton VINDICATED After WikiLeaks Caught FABRICATING Fake Emails (DETAILS)

Dear Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, I Am Not Sidney Blumenthal

Spanish speakers will appreciate this.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Generalized accusations like this are easy to make, which is why the internet gets so easily flooded with crap from every angle. I know you probably don't accept the Politifact's attempt to objectively quantify the public statements of Clinton and Trump, but I'd like to encourage the Hilary-haters to follow this general model and offer some verifiable data to support their claims that "Hilary is the worst."
God from above could tell you Hillary is the most corrupt who lies continuously and you would believe God. So why do you bother? Just vote for Hillary and be done with it.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:09 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
leftists have the nerve to talk about neutrality. That is typical pansie sore loser mentality... "do as I wish but you must follow the rules and play nice with me".

Old 10-12-2016, 05:10 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
I gather your last name is clinton, never has there been an honest post by, well you know who I mean...

Old 10-12-2016, 05:14 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Generalized accusations like this are easy to make, which is why the internet gets so easily flooded with crap from every angle. I know you probably don't accept the Politifact's attempt to objectively quantify the public statements of Clinton and Trump, but I'd like to encourage the Hilary-haters to follow this general model and offer some verifiable data to support their claims that "Hilary is the worst." Perhaps a side-by-side list of the specific lies, scandals, and blundering mistakes committed by all of the presidents and major party nominees over the past several presidential terms. I doubt that Hilary's fiascos would be noticeably worse than any of the other folks.

The key point is not to simply list Hilary's blunders - we all know that she has some. But is she objectively worse than others - especially Republicans - in a similar position? I'm still waiting to see the data supporting these "Hilary is the worst" claims.

Politico objective???? That's rich.

The hacked DNC emails showed they ran articles past them for approval before publishing anything.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:17 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,174,568 times

So where is the "actual" proof??? It would be easy to determine if they are fake, compare them to originals! (unless the originals have been deleated, lol)

Old 10-12-2016, 05:46 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not trust any of them to be completely honest but at least they are not such a blatantly delusional fraud like The Donald. What he makes up or is fed by the Alt-right or the Playboy Advisor he believes. Facts are irrelevant. The only thing that exists in his universe is himself.

Hillary is a trial lawyer. She is making her case. She does not lie but she does dissemble. I believe she will make a very good President because she understands what is happening in the country and the world very well. She makes cohesive policy instead of pervasive fabrications like the Donald.

If Wikkileaks can hack then it can edit and change whatever is presented. I would like to know who is funding them. I do not believe that they are doing this for free. After all Wikkileaks is a business.

Wow, she must really be a cult leader.
This is the most gullible post I think I have ever read anywhere.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:26 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,085,701 times
Exclamation Hillary is first presidential candidate to run while under federal investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
So where is the "actual" proof??? It would be easy to determine if they are fake, compare them to originals! (unless the originals have been deleated, lol)
How on earth do you believe these links? Did you read them?

When you say "proof" are you assuming Hillary did no wrong by deciding to fool the white house and put a private server in her house for storage and transmittal of classified emails while thing to circumvent the federal records law (foia) ?

That proof? Based on the above paragraph of corruption, what proof is needed for you ?

Seriously when Hillary denied doing any of the above crimes, you still fully believe she's an angel?

Old 10-12-2016, 08:40 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
This is why Trump is stronger than the Establishment Media wants you to believe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections