Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you trust for accurate reporting?
Wikileaks 184 82.14%
Hillary R. Clinton 17 7.59%
National media 23 10.27%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:42 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times

Advertisements

With all the recent Wikileaks released documents, the details of Hillary's tenure as a secretary of state and as a political candidate are presented quite clearly. These documents on a variety of topics provide clearer accuracy than a typical scripted press release from Hillary.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/14...rticle/2604206

After reading more documents on how Hillary sent classified emails, got advance copies of the debate questions from the DNC, to payments from dictatorships to her private foundation while a public servant, who do you trust more for accuracy and for reporting the facts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 06:45 AM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
I trust convenience store sushi more than Hillary. Or a fart after Taco Bell.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:48 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
All the verifiable facts, and evidence shows Hillary is a pathological liar.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:50 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
It sounds like the Russians have leaked them falsified information, so it would be foolish to trust them.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:52 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I do not trust any of them to be completely honest but at least they are not such a blatantly delusional fraud like The Donald. What he makes up or is fed by the Alt-right or the Playboy Advisor he believes. Facts are irrelevant. The only thing that exists in his universe is himself.

Hillary is a trial lawyer. She is making her case. She does not lie but she does dissemble. I believe she will make a very good President because she understands what is happening in the country and the world very well. She makes cohesive policy instead of pervasive fabrications like the Donald.

If Wikkileaks can hack then it can edit and change whatever is presented. I would like to know who is funding them. I do not believe that they are doing this for free. After all Wikkileaks is a business.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:55 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
I have trust in the information that Wikileaks has provided to date because nobody is disputing about 99% of it.

Both Wikileaks and Hillary are criminals though, so I don't trust either of them.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:56 AM

189 posts, read 361,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not trust any of them to be completely honest but at least they are not such a blatantly delusional fraud like The Donald. What he makes up or is fed by the Alt-right or the Playboy Advisor he believes. Facts are irrelevant. The only thing that exists in his universe is himself.

Hillary is a trial lawyer. She is making her case. She does not lie but she does dissemble. I believe she will make a very good President because she understands what is happening in the country and the world very well. She makes cohesive policy instead of pervasive fabrications like the Donald.

If Wikkileaks can hack then it can edit and change whatever is presented. I would like to know who is funding them. I do not believe that they are doing this for free. After all Wikkileaks is a business.

I want some of what you are smoking...you seem to be tripping with the best of them...

Old 10-12-2016, 07:08 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Not tripping but just thinking instead of emoting.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:46 AM

9,532 posts, read 16,522,023 times
I don't trust Hillary at all. She is after votes. Her interest are control and power. Her husband was not trustworthy, and she isn't much better. Quite frankly I'm surprised Americans, would want to deal with the Clintons again. We really should have younger more stable people running for office. Enough of Hillary and the Clintons. Unfortunately it's pretty obvious she will win. I trust Wikileaks more.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:50 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,277,759 times
Somebody voted "media."

I generally don't "trust" large institutions much at all -- this goes for world government, federal government, state government, large political parties, large corporations, large charity organizations, large religious organizations, large academic interests, large media organizations (even loosely allied ones), large ideological movements and associations, etc.

I don't "trust" the Hillary machine nor the Trum machine either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections