Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 07:03 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times

Advertisements

Thanks for making clear that our nation still has a healthy dose of systemic misogyny.

Old 10-17-2016, 07:11 AM

1,504 posts, read 852,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
Thanks for making clear that our nation still has a healthy dose of systemic misogyny.
With Clinton -she practices a mild form of man hate. The idea of misogyny is out dated. It does not matter what sex you are- it is about personal dignity and the ability to carry yourself as an untouchable. There are stupid woman who do not bother to carry themselves in an honorable fashion...and there are stupid men like Trump who fit right into that stupid culture...I do not believe that dividing the sexes into them against us will serve to improve America...forget about sexism...racism...and just get on with it!

Old 10-17-2016, 07:21 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,713,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
The idea of misogyny is out dated.
Thanks again.

Old 10-17-2016, 09:32 AM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
With Clinton -she practices a mild form of man hate. The idea of misogyny is out dated. It does not matter what sex you are- it is about personal dignity and the ability to carry yourself as an untouchable. There are stupid woman who do not bother to carry themselves in an honorable fashion...and there are stupid men like Trump who fit right into that stupid culture...I do not believe that dividing the sexes into them against us will serve to improve America...forget about sexism...racism...and just get on with it!
it is well known that men who are very wealthy get some of the most beautiful women...? Why?
Look at a lot of men into sports, look at old movie stars who are rich...what Trump said, might have offended a lot of folks, but it is true...there are women out there who marry for money and to be taken care of. So, don't kid yourself. Look at all the movie stars who date young beautiful women? And marry!

Old 10-17-2016, 10:04 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
As I noted herein, Donald Trump and Howard Stern are friends, although Stern is not supporting Donald in this election.

Some of the audios of Mr. Trump's appearances on the Stern show have been made public (or simply taken off Youtube).

This article notes that Howard refuses to replay all of his tapes of Mr. Trump because he feels it would be a 'betrayal' of a man he considers a friend:

Howard Stern Weighs in on Replaying All His Donald Trump Interviews: 'It Would Be a Betrayal'

One cannot really argue with Howard showing loyalty, in this respect, to a person that had come his show many times and provided entertainment. I also suspect, perhaps uncharitably, that Howard would very much like Mr. Trump to come onto his show after the election (regardless of the outcome). If Stern were to simply devote one show to replaying the Trump Tapes, Mr. Trump would, I think naturally, refuse to appear again.

Old 10-17-2016, 10:37 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And don't forget John Edwards. These things tend to crop up during the election season as the candidate becomes more and more prominent in the news. AND Bill Clinton. Yet Trump thinks it only happens to him.
Daddy did not prepare the man-child for any kind of loss.

Nope - they believe her every word - despite a legal retraction that she provided.

I'm sorry. IF you believe Juanita - you must also believe 9 women who have come forward to accuse Trump. Plus, we have Trump's own words saying he does EXACTLY what these women are accusing them of.

This is a lie. Trump was part of a class action lawsuit that alleged he denied blacks access to live in his buildings. I think it's YOUR desperation that is showing.

Remember how the rental applications would be marked with a 'C" for colored?
In Trump's mind eventhough they were caught red handed and paid a significant fine because the Justice Dept allowed the companies to walk w/o claiming wrongdoing, he was proven innocent...
One of the first proofs that he has a personality disorder that prevents him from accepting responsibility for being in the wrong...
Same reason he acted like he didn't know "Uncle Tom" was a perjorative term when he used it on"The Apprentice" multiple times
Same reason he bragged about assaulting women --aaahhhh "beautiful" women numerous times and refuses to accept responsibility
Same reason he didn't see anything wrong with objectifying his daughter Ivanka, telling Stern it was OK to call,her "a piece of ass"...

The only piece of ass is Trump...

Old 10-17-2016, 10:40 AM

19,655 posts, read 12,244,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
As I noted herein, Donald Trump and Howard Stern are friends, although Stern is not supporting Donald in this election.

Some of the audios of Mr. Trump's appearances on the Stern show have been made public (or simply taken off Youtube).

This article notes that Howard refuses to replay all of his tapes of Mr. Trump because he feels it would be a 'betrayal' of a man he considers a friend:

Howard Stern Weighs in on Replaying All His Donald Trump Interviews: 'It Would Be a Betrayal'

One cannot really argue with Howard showing loyalty, in this respect, to a person that had come his show many times and provided entertainment. I also suspect, perhaps uncharitably, that Howard would very much like Mr. Trump to come onto his show after the election (regardless of the outcome). If Stern were to simply devote one show to replaying the Trump Tapes, Mr. Trump would, I think naturally, refuse to appear again.

Trump is/was considered a friend of the show, he was always a good sport and would play along for the entertainment. I remember some classic stuff from his Stern visits that doesn't seem to have been recalled by the media. Best it stays that way since no one can take a joke anymore.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:05 PM

28,928 posts, read 30,291,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
In Trump's mind eventhough they were caught red handed and paid a significant fine because the Justice Dept allowed the companies to walk w/o claiming wrongdoing, he was proven innocent...
One of the first proofs that he has a personality disorder that prevents him from accepting responsibility for being in the wrong...
Same reason he acted like he didn't know "Uncle Tom" was a perjorative term when he used it on"The Apprentice" multiple times
Same reason he bragged about assaulting women --aaahhhh "beautiful" women numerous times and refuses to accept responsibility
Same reason he didn't see anything wrong with objectifying his daughter Ivanka, telling Stern it was OK to call,her "a piece of ass"...

The only piece of ass is Trump...
No, he did apologize and accept full responsibilty for the talk he had with the Bush fella about women....

Old 10-17-2016, 12:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
No, he did apologize and accept full responsibilty for the talk he had with the Bush fella about women....
But at the same time he tried to dismiss the conversation as "locker talk".

Old 10-17-2016, 12:10 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,544,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
I really didn't expect anyone to trot out the "she was asking for it" defense.
Always popular.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections