Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 01:46 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't wish anything bad on Mr Trump. And Melania seems like a very nice person.
Yeah, both Melania and Ivanka seem very nice. Ivanka in particular is terrific. I'd consider voting for her over her dad ANY DAY. She's smart, well-spoken and thinks before she opens her mouth.

Ken

Old 10-19-2016, 02:26 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Default Trump's lawsuit threat to the New York Times, and the great reply

I hope Trumpers are aware that Trump has a history of having filed over 3000 lawsuits - which tells you something right there about what an aggressive bully he is.

He now threatened the New York Times for having published a story about two of the women claiming Trump groped them. But the Times' lawyers are really pros and don't scare easily. They published both the threat and their own wonderful response from David McCraw.

Trump's threat:
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/DemandForRetraction.PDF

The Times' reply from David McCraw
The New York Times

I love this.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:21 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
The Times' reply from David McCraw
The New York Times

I love this.
Very forthright and to the point. I love it as well. Rep to you for posting.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:33 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
A perfect response. No, Mr. Trump, we could not have possibly ruined your reputation, since you had already destroyed it so thoroughly and completely all by yourself.

Zing!

Old 10-19-2016, 03:33 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
1 week later and still no lawsuit filed.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:36 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
there was already a thread on the subject started by a trump supporter:

Trump drafting lawsuit against NYT

Old 10-19-2016, 04:46 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
there was already a thread on the subject started by a trump supporter:

Trump drafting lawsuit against NYT
Then I'm very glad I started this one, which has something very specific in it, rather than letting it be lost in the other long one.

I love how the retort uses such direct matter-of-fact language, not legalese.

He seems to file lawsuits constantly, 3000, just them to scare people, I suppose. His lawyers must love him - the gift that keeps on giving.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:51 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Default If 6 witnesses say it is true, at least 1 trump assault story is true?

Right? 6 people have come forward to corroborate the People Magazine reporter's story. That is, people who she told closely following the alleged incident. Think she told them way back then in order to confront trump while he was running for prez so many years later?

Just saw on CNN earlier that she actually told one of them the day it happened, one of her college profs, who advised her to think before reporting it. That trump is rich and powerful, and would ruin her career if she went public with the story. At the time, trump was big in the news, big in the magazines, and People could ill afford to cross him.

He does have a history of setting out to destroy anyone who crosses him, ask any opponent in this election cycle.

But, give trump the benefit of the doubt - after all...

"Stoynoff admits there’s a chance Trump simply pushed her own incident from his mind.
“It’s possible he just doesn’t remember it,” Stoynoff says. “It was over 10 years ago and I assume I am one of many, many women.” "

Witnesses Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff's Trump Attack Story

Old 10-19-2016, 04:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Right? 6 people have come forward to corroborate the People Magazine reporter's story. That is, people who she told closely following the alleged incident. Think she told them way back then in order to confront trump while he was running for prez so many years later?

Just saw on CNN earlier that she actually told one of them the day it happened, one of her college profs, who advised her to think before reporting it. That trump is rich and powerful, and would ruin her career if she went public with the story. At the time, trump was big in the news, big in the magazines, and People could ill afford to cross him.

He does have a history of setting out to destroy anyone who crosses him, ask any opponent in this election cycle.

But, give trump the benefit of the doubt - after all...

"Stoynoff admits there’s a chance Trump simply pushed her own incident from his mind.
“It’s possible he just doesn’t remember it,” Stoynoff says. “It was over 10 years ago and I assume I am one of many, many women.” "

Witnesses Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff's Trump Attack Story
They're all true. He's a slug.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:57 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
A perfect response. No, Mr. Trump, we could not have possibly ruined your reputation, since you had already destroyed it so thoroughly and completely all by yourself.

Zing!
Yes--slang response

Been there, done that...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections