Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 09:41 AM

4,513 posts, read 5,064,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Ted Kennedy is dead and Bill Clinton isn't running for president. Try to stay on topics relevant to 2016's election, please.
If you want to stick to relevant topics, forget all of these little 'he said,she said, he did this 20 years ago, she lies all the time, etc' and deal with real concerns about where this country is going and how to fix it. But I know you're little mind can only follow these frivolous, unimportant subjects.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:41 AM

35,105 posts, read 31,381,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Smart move.

But where does that leave the Republicans who are all about "family values," and morals?
They really have no standard bearer now. Cruz was the closest thing, but he's not the candidate.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:49 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,610,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I am very saddened by this smear campaign. It is the lowest of lows. The devil in all of you is coming out and it will take you to hell. All the hate in your hearts. God help you.

??

Old 10-13-2016, 09:50 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,955,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It IS Trump who has been discussing the Clinton's private life since the minute he got the nomination.

He should have known better. He DID know better. He KNEW all this was in his background. He has joked about it in the past ~ how he could never run for President.

Here is the Conservative mantra:

All of Trump's victims are liars and to be disbelieved.
All of Clinton's victims are honest and must be believed at all cost.

Kind of a tough position to take - but they try.
The problem you people have never even begun to consider Bill Clinton has done any wrong. For years the left has turned their backs on these claims and have allowed the Clintons to become untouchable.....nice try, trying to blame Conservatives for Bill and Hillary Clintons abuse on women.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
IDK. I'll go with innocent until proven guilty.
Exactly! What is most disturbing none of this came out in the beginning of Trump running and none was spoken of in the 90's. Even if he talked this way, no one saw a huge payoff.....totally made up BS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
There are two women who came forward. Well, who didn't see this coming?

The first of many?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us...T.nav=top-news
How much were they paid to come forward and why didn't they speak out before this? Trump has always been rich and so far no secret payoffs are spoken of unlike Bill Clinton.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:54 AM

35,105 posts, read 31,381,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Exactly! What is most disturbing none of this came out in the beginning of Trump running and none was spoken of in the 90's. Even if he talked this way, no one saw a huge payoff.....totally made up BS!
If people were ever under the assumption that Trump was a gentleman with women, they were completely deluded.

He is flawed, but I think he will make a far more competent president than Clinton.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:55 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,819,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wait. A rich guy went for it? Shocking I say, Shocking. Next thing you know, celebrities and rock stars are going to start doing it.

This.

This is exactly why I have no problem believing he did it. A whole bunch of these guys do this kind of stuff, sadly it has been that way since forever.

The question is was he the kind to stop when you told him to or not.

But honestly I could give you a long list of times men stepped over the line with me dating back from age 12, and that was BEFORE I did that stint in the entertainment industry in my 20s. I bet a lot of women could produce a long list as well. And none of us went to the police about it, especially pre-2000s. Most of the time you thought it was your fault for "giving the guy the wrong idea" somehow... you just assumed he got the notion you wanted him from something you said or did. That or you wrote him off as a creep to be avoided. Sometimes both.

It was just part of life growing up. Not all men are like that of course, but there are enough of them around that it's not shocking to hear that an old rich womanizer was a notorious groper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

How much were they paid to come forward and why didn't they speak out before this? Trump has always been rich and so far no secret payoffs are spoken of unlike Bill Clinton.
Some of the stories were out before but did not get much attention. Plus he did settle with at lest one women over similar allegations.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
If people were ever under the assumption that Trump was a gentleman with women, they were completely deluded.
Hillary has disrespected men in our military so has Barbara Boxer. For the left to act as if they have some lillywhite reputation is delusional. Why these women think they can speak to young military men in a degrading way is beyond me, has the left ever questioned this?

Quote:
He is flawed, but I think he will make a far more competent president than Clinton.
Clinton will only be President by name she will allow President Obama to continue his destruction on America. We know why he is just moving a block away from the WH.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:03 AM

549 posts, read 292,992 times
Didn't read the whole thread, so maybe this isn't new -- but here's an interview with a woman who says she's no fan of Hillary (and won't vote for her), but feels she needs to come forward about her creepy experiences with Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dUOPlVUWE

Old 10-13-2016, 10:09 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,908,055 times
So can the prove it or is this a trial by public opinion to drive by Trump to lower his polls?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections