Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 10:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Didn't read the whole thread, so maybe this isn't new -- but here's an interview with a woman who says she's no fan of Hillary (and won't vote for her), but feels she needs to come forward about her creepy experiences with Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_dUOPlVUWE

Apparently she thought it best to wait to do this a few weeks before the election? Yeah... not a Hillary supporter, Riiiiiiight. She is a liar by the very timing she chose to do this.

These people have no souls, they are corrupt to the core.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:12 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,042,534 times
I don't think people trust the NY Times much these days.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
This.

This is exactly why I have no problem believing he did it. A whole bunch of these guys do this kind of stuff, sadly it has been that way since forever.

The question is was he the kind to stop when you told him to or not.

But honestly I could give you a long list of times men stepped over the line with me dating back from age 12, and that was BEFORE I did that stint in the entertainment industry in my 20s. I bet a lot of women could produce a long list as well. And none of us went to the police about it, especially pre-2000s. Most of the time you thought it was your fault for "giving the guy the wrong idea" somehow... you just assumed he got the notion you wanted him from something you said or did. That or you wrote him off as a creep to be avoided. Sometimes both.

It was just part of life growing up. Not all men are like that of course, but there are enough of them around that it's not shocking to hear that an old rich womanizer was a notorious groper.

Some of the stories were out before but did not get much attention. Plus he did settle with at lest one women over similar allegations.
One person that I have read about said he tried to pursue her several times. One time was while having dinner with him, which before that he made advances, the next was in Mar-A-Lago. My question after the first incident why the hell did she keep going around him? Or in the least why didn't she have someone with her when being in the same area as Trump, if she was this afraid of him. Strange story, I can see this happening once or twice, but several times.....

Old 10-13-2016, 10:56 AM

35,083 posts, read 31,322,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
I don't think people trust the NY Times much these days.
No, they don't. I don't believe everything I see on Breitbart or Infowars, but these sites are known for their conservative, pro-Trump views. The NYT tries to operate under the pretense of nonpartisanship.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:57 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,681,864 times
The closer it gets to go time the more people will come out. I don't think people thought he'd get this far. Now that he is they'er coming out of the wood work.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:35 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,979,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
The closer it gets to go time the more people will come out. I don't think people thought he'd get this far. Now that he is they'er coming out of the wood work.
That doesn't make any sense. Why wait until he is this far? You're right that they're coming out of the woodwork though.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:36 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Apparently she thought it best to wait to do this a few weeks before the election? Yeah... not a Hillary supporter, Riiiiiiight. She is a liar by the very timing she chose to do this.

These people have no souls, they are corrupt to the core.
She probably saw Trump go after Hillary for Bill's transgressions, including Trump's little stunt before the debate, and decided she didn't want him to get away with it. The timing is all Trump's doing. He should never have brought up Bill Clinton's sex life, especially when his own is so disgusting. His hubris led him to believe he could get away with it.

He was wrong.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:47 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,026 times
The hypocrisy from Republicans (I'm not either, for the 8,000th time) is off the page.

A friend posted a video on Facebook about a bunch of women, who were maintaining their support of Trump and justifying/excusing what he said.

You all know damn well if one of their daughters came home and said an older man grabbed them by their _____ or inserted their hand there (ugh, so disgusting), they would be filing a police report faster than you can say "Law and Order: SVU".

Old 10-13-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
She probably saw Trump go after Hillary for Bill's transgressions, including Trump's little stunt before the debate, and decided she didn't want him to get away with it. The timing is all Trump's doing. He should never have brought up Bill Clinton's sex life, especially when his own is so disgusting. His hubris led him to believe he could get away with it.

He was wrong.
Oh, goodie, since we are spinning unverifiable yarns here... I will go...

Perhaps she was paid off by the Clintons to start this sabotage right before the election? What legitimate person keeps something like this a secret for years and then decides to bring it out at the last minute? This stinks like extremely dirty politics, but hey... sometimes it is hard for some to tell... I mean... when you hang around it all the time, you can become nose blind to it.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
The hypocrisy from Republicans (I'm not either, for the 8,000th time) is off the page.

A friend posted a video on Facebook about a bunch of women, who were maintaining their support of Trump and justifying/excusing what he said.

You all know damn well if one of their daughters came home and said an older man grabbed them by their _____ or inserted their hand there (ugh, so disgusting), they would be filing a police report faster than you can say "Law and Order: SVU".
Do you feel just as upset and angered by the people Bill Clinton raped and harassed sexually while Hillary actively attacked the victims?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections