Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 12:46 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,679,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
But has he touched himself?
Kinda tough with those small hands.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:47 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,507,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Amazing how the women on this thread and C_D in general are disgusted about Trump and his words, yet give Bill Clinton a pass on rape. They don't even suggest for one minute is actions were uncalled for. Sounds like these women who are accusing Trump 30 yrs later.

One accuser said he was like an octopus hands every where, then she said if he had kept his hands above her waist she may not have had any concern, but when he went for under her skirt she got upset. WTH, is the difference.....sounds like a made up story. Plus, many people who work on airlines say they're not aware of arm rest being able to come off..........another made up story!
Yeah why would above the skirt touching be ok, doesn't make much sense at all.

It's incredible really that NY times would post not just the story..but a video of the so called "victim"..

Old 10-13-2016, 12:51 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,242,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
You are defending a guy who talked about his penis in the primary debates.

Unfortunately, it's very credible.
Yeah, because Democrats never lie, fabricate or stage things for political advantage... right?

Old 10-13-2016, 12:57 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,909,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I must've missed when Bill went to prison for that.

I also must've missed that this thread is about Bill Clinton.
Donald Trump isn't in prison? So what is your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
It is unbelievably so difficult for y'all to stay on topic when it comes to Trump, huh? But as usual, when you have **** for a defense, you deflect and deflect.
Actually, this is on topic. You see, when people dramatize and bloviate the issue like they do with this while ignoring the actions of the people they support or ignore, it pretty much invalidates the complaint made.

Now if you think that Bill Clinton's numerous complaints of rape and sexual harassment are also equally disturbing and a shame, fair enough... but maybe you could comment on the fact that Hillary was accused by these same women of bullying (and on record of saying nasty things about these women) and covering up her husbands actions.

If you think Bill Clinton's actions are irrelevant, then what you have stated to all here is that your position is irrelevant because you apply double standards based on your political preference.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:00 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,925,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Bill Clinton was fined and disbarred over the Monica Lewinski scandal.
He sexually assaulted tons of women..
Yet..
Hillary stayed by him because it was advantageous to her career.
Pretty sick.
You know, forgiveness is a major Christian virtue. The sanctity of marriage is also a major Christian virtue. Hillary Clinton's strong Methodist background and faith has never been questioned, nor has the stability of her family of origin, which of course was the primary contributor to her character and her own stability.

Who are we to judge what occurs between married partners who face crises within their marriage? Would those judging Hillary's decision to stay with Bill, who received counseling and perhaps treatment for behavior clearly rooted in his dysfunctional family during his childhood and especially during his teen years when he was subjected to an alcoholic, abusive stepfather, be any happier now if she had divorced him?

Were you there when the Clintons privately dealt with the fallout from the admittedly deplorable Lewinski affair? If not, how can you claim to know Hillary's motivation for remaining with the man she loved for many years, her husband and the father of her child?

Who are we to judge Hillary for her choice, or to conjecture about the reasons for her choice? It is her business and that of her husband. They clearly reached a consensus that their marriage was salvageable, and it seems to have grown in strength, love, and mutual respect and support since the Lewinski days. The women who are coming out of the woodwork and being paid to air dirty laundry from many decades ago pre-date Monica Lewinski - has anyone come forth since then?

Didn't think so...

I hope the Trumps' marriage can survive similarly - if that is what Melania wants and thinks is best for herself and her child, and if Donald is similarly willing to acknowledge his faults and bad behavior and deal with it professionally, as in major counseling, self-examination, and growth. I see few signs that this is likely, sadly, but I hope I am wrong about that.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:03 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,909,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhult View Post
Or is it a full time job?
There was a poster several years ago who was able to lets say.. obtain evidence that several posters on these forums were paid protesters. Also, if you are attentive, many tend to be lazy (and many are either lazy or technologically inept) about their political posting, so you can often trace their user names to multiple accounts over the net and see that they are political posters.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:06 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,507,154 times
One big difference too is that Bill Clinton, as a career politician did things while in public office , when he was working for the people and paid by the tax payers. Donald Trump has always been a private citizen and has never held public office.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:06 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,345,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
There is no doubt that these claims made decades after the fact, and coming less than a month before the election, lack any credibility.
Absolutely. Smells too much like the Clarence Thomas accusations. Those also were patently false, and of course his accuser was also a Democrat.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:08 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,784,338 times
Latest News! Santa Claus reports being groped by Hillary Clinton last Christmas Eve!

Old 10-13-2016, 01:10 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,470,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I think the lady on the bus who "supposedly got groped 35 years ago" needs a background check done on her immediately, including psychiatric.

Trump Haters: Don't you think it's odd that the lady waited 35 years to talk about this? Now, suddenly everyone is being groped by Donald Trump! His private talks are just that...private...

As if... no other man on this planet for the last 2,000 years never said, "Damn, she is hot! Look! I want to **** her! To his buddies. Let's get REAL here.

From an empathetic standpoint: What if tomorrow your coworker (falsely) accused you of touching her private parts in the storage closet? Maybe you pissed her off. Maybe she wanted your attention....Now... how do you PROVE or disprove this happened? How would you feel if everyone at work called you a predator?

I hope Donald takes this all the way to end and keeps his promise to ruin Hillary Clinton. She is the worst thing that ever happened since the sinking of the Titanic.
Well lets see. If I had been going on radio for years talking about how I get to walk into the backstage dressing room of beauty pagents without notice just to make sure everything was OK, and agreeing with the host when he called my daughter a fine piece of ass, and confessing to the host when queried that I wouldn't say I treat women well, and if I admitted to my coworkers that I can just grab women by their pu**ies. I would probably think it was going to be real difficult to disprove that I was a preditor. If I were the Donald on the other hand, I would just blame the woman and the media and the rigged system. And then tell you its all a giant conspiacy out to get me beacuse I'm the savior of the country. Believe me. i've seen it so many times. Many people have told me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections