Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:13 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,646,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Um...because if Trump wins and the Republicans hold onto the House and Senate, the Supreme Court will be changed in a way that will affect generations? Because he has 2 daughters and wants them and their children to enjoy the freedoms we have under the Constitution? Because after serving 2 terms, if another Democrat is elected, it might be the end of the Republican Party for a very long time?

I don't know why anyone would even ask this question.
Let me fix that
Quote:
it might be the end of the Republican Party for a very long time?
Republican party? I dare say it will be the end of AMERICA forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 01:26 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,966,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
And HRC is someone who would be in jail if she wasn't a Clinton...
I think those that can support her are more dangerous wackjobs than SHE is! Tag. You're it.
Actually, I believe the opposite is true. Usually after an investigation, an accusation is dropped. Just look at the number of interviews, hearings, investigations, depositions, etc., etc., regarding Benghazi where 4 Americans died. Hundreds of Americans were killed in Beirut and I think the entire investigation lasted a few days. 3,000 people died on 9/11. Has Condi Rice ever been investigated after giving testimony during the 9/11 Commission hearings? We all know that the WTC attack could have been prevented. There were warnings from foreign countries, the FBI and the CIA that Bush, Cheney and Rice failed to heed.

So why is Hillary Clinton the target of so many investigations?

Maybe Republicans keep forgetting what Kevin McCarthy admitted. Oops!

[URL="http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/30/speaker-house-kevin-mccarthy-admits-benghazi-investigation-sham.html"]Kevin McCarthy Admits Benghazi Investigation Is A Sham[/URL]

Old 10-14-2016, 01:29 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,891,945 times
Quote:
Uh, check your facts. It was Hillary in 2008 that started what you call the 'birther crap'... I was and still am, a 'Birther' and was before the term was invented. And I hope 'that jackass' becomes your next president and you drown in your tears the day after the election... as long as you have the ACA, I'm sure someone will resuscitate you...
Well, aside from the fact that Hillary didn't start the birther crap--which you already know as it's been proven time and time again--it was Trump who kept it going for six years. It was Trump who talked about it and kept it alive, and it was Trump who pretended he had sent investigators to Hawaii to check it out. What ever happened to those guys, anyway?

The head birther was and has always been Trump. And if you are a proud birther, then you know this already, too.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:30 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,987,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Just exactly why are you and your wife campaigning so much for Hillary? Are you trying to protect your own ass-ets? You are starting to come across as desperate. What are you hiding?

President Obama Campaigning For Clinton Is Historic. It Hasn't Happened in 100 Years : NPR
Karma maybe?

Maybe Trump shouldn't have spent so many years claiming Obama was born in Kenya.

Quote:
Uh, check your facts. It was Hillary in 2008 that started what you call the 'birther crap'... I was and still am, a 'Birther' and was before the term was invented. And I hope 'that jackass' becomes your next president and you drown in your tears the day after the election... as long as you have the ACA, I'm sure someone will resuscitate you...
Someone who was voting for her did. Hillary never went to the media requesting a birth certificate. What you have is allegation, what we have is facts and videos.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:30 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,368,221 times
Quote:
And HRC is someone who would be in jail if she wasn't a Clinton...
I think those that can support her are more dangerous wackjobs than SHE is! Tag. You're it.
More utter nonsense.

Ken

Old 10-14-2016, 01:32 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,261,726 times
Quote:
Nope, yours are the "facts" that don't exist. And no, that orange jackass is thankfully not going to be president. And your nastiness has just passed the point of no return with death wishes against your fellow posters. Disgusting.

Old 10-14-2016, 01:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ

Old 10-14-2016, 01:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71q0D-Qsjsg

Old 10-14-2016, 01:36 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,619,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Nope, yours are the "facts" that don't exist. And no, that orange jackass is thankfully not going to be president. And your nastiness has just passed the point of no return with death wishes against your fellow posters. Disgusting.
You liberals need to chill... it wasn't a literal I want you dead... I'm not on Clinton's death squad.
It wasn't literal, but I'm sure you'll do what you can to see I get banned... silence those you oppose... great strategy...

Old 10-14-2016, 01:40 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,315,098 times
Quote:
You liberals need to chill... it wasn't a literal I want you dead... I'm not on Clinton's death squad.
It wasn't literal, but I'm sure you'll do what you can to see I get banned... silence those you oppose... great strategy...
I'm still waiting for an answer for my application to the Death Panels that were going to be so big back in '08.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections