Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:09 PM

17,343 posts, read 11,285,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
"I spent my career fighting for children and families, I've served in the U.S. senate, ...I was in the situation room when we brought Osama bin Laden to justice, ..."

"I've been a lawyer [did you mean "liar"?], I've been a first lady, I've been sec. of state,....I've been--a woman!" [cheer]

Clueless audience.

I am literally scared whenever she points her fingers at the camera. It feels like a knife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBSn776ld90

Listened it through and it is an unbelievably EMPTY TALK!!!
That's hilarious. She did all those things yet somehow didn't know the letter "C" meant Classified in her emails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 07:13 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
^^Thanks for reposting. That's an awesome speech.

I'M WITH HER

Old 11-01-2016, 07:16 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I've never heard anything more venomous & vile than what crooked Hillary has vomited out of her nasty mouth in Dade City today.

Then she has to beg people to vote for her. No wonder no one shows up to listen to her. She will never unite the people behind her corrupt nasty self.

No wonder she is loosing enthusiasm and people are dropping her like a rattle snake. Can't imagine anyone who wants to listen to a prolonged negative attack with no up side to what she is offering.
What did she do in that place (wherever it is)? Did she make fun of disabled people, or threaten to punch people in the face? Or maybe she bragged about grabbing people by their genitals.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:20 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Link, please... We all want to read and/or hear what it was.
You know, it would have paid off for you if you bothered to read through the thread before spouting off. If you had done so, you would have noticed post #14

ETA: It's also in post #61

Old 11-01-2016, 07:24 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Let' see a Trump rally ~ LOCK HER UP! CROOKED HILLARY! Impressions of Hillary falling; Impressions of Anthony Weiner; impressions of a disabled reporter; lies about Muslims.

You have no high road here.
Actually, based on your above^post, you have no high road either, given the lies you posted.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:35 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
That's hilarious. She did all those things yet somehow didn't know the letter "C" meant Classified in her emails.
Actually, what I do think is Hillarious; is if you move your curser slowly over the slider on the bottom of that paused Hillary video. You can clearly see Hillary in meltdown mode!

By the way; did she have an audience or is the applause taped?

Old 11-02-2016, 05:11 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Let' see a Trump rally ~ LOCK HER UP! CROOKED HILLARY! Impressions of Hillary falling; Impressions of Anthony Weiner; impressions of a disabled reporter; lies about Muslims.

You have no high road here.
Oh no! Are you serious - trump finally did pull his pants down in public? Now, that really puts the cherry on top of a trumpist's dream.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:13 AM

Oh, the pain the pain... so clinton talked about what a scumbucket trump is - as if that isn't actually the truth.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Actually it's more like Jobs Jobs Jobs, Replace Obamacare

Better than identity politics.
You may be wrong about that. I've heard his rallies, and they are all about how evil everyone is towards him... crooked, crooked, crooked, rigged, rigged, rigged. The only thing new is "thank you anthony weiner". Apparently for being as nasty as trump is.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:32 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Ah, I see you made the exact same goofy mistake that Trump made. "C" means "confidential," not classified, and the byline up top must contain a notation for that under the applicable regulation (but the 3 emails with C's did not contain said byline).

Yes, it's "hilarious," though in fairness neither you nor Trump were Secretaries of State.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections