Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 03:47 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,283,603 times

Advertisements

Obama is a useless turd, a disgrace as a president, and a dark spot(pun intended) in American history. Why anyone, at this point, would care what he thinks is pathetic.

I am sure we will see him again when he shills for his wildebeest wife, whenever she decides to put her ugly mug on a campaign poster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 03:54 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,477,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Obama is a useless turd, a disgrace as a president, and a dark spot(pun intended) in American history. Why anyone, at this point, would care what he thinks is pathetic.

I am sure we will see him again when he shills for his wildebeest wife, whenever she decides to put her ugly mug on a campaign poster.
Stormfront must be down today.

Old 11-02-2016, 04:09 AM

34,066 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I don't get why the dems feel that they need to butter women up so much. I feel like they are being kind of condescending at this point.

Amen. Obama is being sexist via this condescending attitude.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:05 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I don't get why the dems feel that they need to butter women up so much. I feel like they are being kind of condescending at this point.
Perhaps because, with women representing 53% of the total electorate, if they get the vast majority of women's vote, they will be elected to the end of times (when combined with their advantages with the black, Hispanic, Asian, LGBT, Muslim, and decent human being coalition).

Mick

Old 11-02-2016, 05:09 AM

Do you guys just read the headlines from poopy right wing websites run by the head of the Trump campaign, and accept it as gospel? Of course you do.

Did you read the first sentence of the quote above: "President Barack Obama urged men not to simply oppose Hillary Clinton for president simply because she is a woman." In other words, it's "hey, I know she's a woman, but give her a chance." How does that become, "if you don't vote for her, you are a feline grabbing sexist."

Mick

Old 11-02-2016, 05:10 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Obama has helped groom a young generation into a sense of paranoia and guilt that everything they do or say is a micro aggression toward *someone*.

It's a bunch of social engineering bullsh1t that luckily, only works on ignorant malleable people who want to be accepted and belong within a group more than they want to be independent and strong.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post

Is that why his end of term approval rating at 57% is the highest since Ronald Reagan? Your opinion is in the small minority.

See, at one point, I could have accepted Trump becoming our POTUS. But then I see and hear his followers making comments such as yours above, and I said to myself that I would never want to be associated with that group of people. Hillary was right about the deplorables comments . . . . she may have been wrong on the number. 14%, 33%, 66% . . . . who knows.

Mick

Old 11-02-2016, 08:17 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,103,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Is that why his end of term approval rating at 57% is the highest since Ronald Reagan? Your opinion is in the small minority.

See, at one point, I could have accepted Trump becoming our POTUS. But then I see and hear his followers making comments such as yours above, and I said to myself that I would never want to be associated with that group of people. Hillary was right about the deplorables comments . . . . she may have been wrong on the number. 14%, 33%, 66% . . . . who knows.

Mick

His approval his 52 not 57. Still good but it only started going up during the primaries of this year

Old 11-02-2016, 08:22 AM

9,985 posts, read 5,689,285 times
Obama's approval rating was in the low to mid 40s until this campaign got underway. Then his numbers steadily climbed as he looked magnificent compared to whatever we end up with for the next 4 years.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:51 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times
It reeks desperation. Can't be good for Hilary. Maybe he would help Hilary the way he helped Cameron regarding Brexit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections