Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 02:26 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
Well, that WOULD be a very good point except that in the e-mail about the dinner that his brother forwarded to Podesta, he refers to the artist only by her first name, "Marina".

So I would think that he probably at least knew who she was.
Like your screen name says "who cares?" We don't know anything. All we know is that it seems someone was holding a dinner or an art exhibition and they asked Podesta's brother if his brother could join them.

That is IT. Anything else you say, you are making it up. We don't know what kind of invitation it was. We don't know if Podesta join them. We don't know what kind of relationship this woman has with Podesta since the email goes to his brother.

And finally Podesta is not running for President, Hillary is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 02:26 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,327,208 times
Pizza, Cheese, Pasta, Spirit Cooking? What the hell is going on with these crazy emails? One said he left a map on a checkered napkin covering pizza...or something of that nature. Now, I know what people are saying, that its a Clinton Foundation Pedo ring but there is no proof. One can say that these emails are very cryptic and weird. No educated, wealthy adult emails each other like this. Something is brewing....and anyone that was voting Hillary should think twice about it now. This is not nothing...its code...for what, I don't know. Still disturbing.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:27 PM

Old 11-04-2016, 02:28 PM

19,807 posts, read 9,367,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Like your screen name says "who cares?" We don't know anything. All we know is that it seems someone was holding a dinner or an art exhibition and they asked Podesta's brother if his brother could join them.

That is IT. Anything else you say, you are making it up. We don't know what kind of invitation it was. We don't know if Podesta join them. We don't know what kind of relationship this woman has with Podesta since the email goes to his brother.
Okay, please give me even one quote of mine in this thread in which I "made something up". Conjecture is one thing, opinion is another -- but just "making something up" and presenting it as the truth is something else. For example, I never said that Podesta actually knew Marina, just that (quote), "I would think that he probably at least knew who she was" (unquote) -- which to me is a very logical conclusion.

In any case, if I did present opinion or conjecture as fact (which, to be clear, I strongly doubt) then I sincerely apologize. However, If you cannot show me where I made something up in this thread, then I hope you will either leave this thread or else stop making untrue accusations.

Last edited by katharsis; 11-04-2016 at 02:39 PM..

Old 11-04-2016, 02:29 PM

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails...4333#efmAtfAvp

Old 11-04-2016, 02:32 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Seems like Hillary is losing a lot of support from the Black community over it.

Anyone know exactly what it is?

exa.

https://twitter.com/aniyah_vernisha/...31699933659136

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SpiritCooking?src=hash
https://twitter.com/aniyah_vernisha/...42841401745408

Old 11-04-2016, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Please just stop it -- or at least give me even one quote of mine in this thread in which I "made something up". Conjecture is one thing, opinion is another -- but just "making something up" and presenting it as the truth is something else. If I did do something like that, which I strongly doubt, then I will sincerely apologize.
No you stop your lies.

Quote:
And as for us who are talking about this latest brouhaha sounding desperate and pathetic, what would you call someone who denies something exists that has been proven to be real? (Yes, the HRC campaign has acknowledged its authenticity of the e-mail, although of course they are downplaying it, and saying there is not proof that Podesta actually attended the dinner, etc., etc., etc.) .No, John Podesta's Spirit Cooking Dinner Wasn't About Devil Worship - Katie Pavlich
Show me the link where HRC campaign acknowledge the authenticity of that email and are trying to downplay it? HINT: it's not in the link you posted.

Quote:
Well, that WOULD be a very good point except that in the e-mail about the dinner that his brother forwarded to Podesta, he refers to the artist only by her first name, "Marina".

So I would think that he probably at least knew who she was.
You don't know that. There is no proof

Old 11-04-2016, 02:36 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
https://twitter.com/aniyah_vernisha/...43981707132928

Thank God some of the ex Hillary supporters are not making excuses for her like the mentally ill who pretend everything against her is a conspiracy.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:39 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Like your screen name says "who cares?".....
Since you asked, you certainly seem to care. You have made multiple posts in this topic.

The topic BTW is about #SpiritCooking and how it will affect the vote.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Since you asked, you certainly seem to care. You have made multiple posts in this topic.
Does this mean dear Kitty you have no valid arguments so you are not making it personal?

I guess my job is done. Sorry no one cares for these silly conspiracy theories. All you are doing is making your party look more pathetic.

Try at least to lose with some dignity please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections