Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 09:52 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Can't be any worse than a poster acting like he's some kind of criminal profiler/investigator and can ready body language correctly.

Cheesus Crust liberals are fricken stupid.
Hello there... you don't need to be a criminal profiler to use common sense.

Please explain to me why did he call the police after he heard some glass breaking if he hadn't see that it was his car that was vandalized?

He claimed he called 911 and THEN minutes later he saw smoke. When asked how the car was burned, he said he didn't see anything because he didn't want to "come up"

The story makes no sense. The Trump supporter wanted a new truck and his 15 minutes of fame. Well he is gonna need a lot of luck because I bet his insurance company will be watching that video.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 09:58 PM

549 posts, read 292,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I've lived in extremely liberal areas and extremely conservative areas. The people that get extremely confrontational tend to be younger people and minorities.These are two demographics that the left owns.
except this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B2OUoULGps

and these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-UGYPY0cQ

and these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YHPFCX8KY

...But I guess it's not really "confrontational" in some cases, eh?

Old 11-06-2016, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Another terrible crime from the Radical Left

Trump Supporter’s Truck Set on Fire | FOX40
Whoever did it shouldn't have done it period. Anyone with good sense would be against such a thing, no matter the politics.

I still blame trump however, because if you incite violence and come with hate, people are gonna fight back. Some people are gonna "jump the gun" on both sides, while trump is comfortable & cozy in his gilded lair in manhattan, probably laughing at them all.

anyway, I hope all the publicity gets the guy a new truck.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:16 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
But he called 911 because he heard some glass breaking and couple of minutes later saw smoke ......
which begs the question, what did he say to 911?

"911, what's your emergency?"

"broken glass. we'll need a broom and dust pan... and hurry!!!"

if he mentions fire on the 911 call then that would contradict his story about not seeing the smoke until after making the 911 call.

if the guy's story is legit then i hope the perpetrator is caught and forced to pay compensation. unfortunately, with the election on tuesday, i doubt we'll hear how this story ends.

Last edited by wrecking ball; 11-06-2016 at 10:28 PM..

Old 11-06-2016, 10:47 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
except this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B2OUoULGps

and these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-UGYPY0cQ

and these guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YHPFCX8KY

...But I guess it's not really "confrontational" in some cases, eh?
You could add in some pics or videos of big fat outlaw bikers as well, but the truth of the mater is that more people have been physically assaulted in the last 20 minutes in cities like Atlanta, Chicago and Detroit by young black men than these guys could ever even imagine assaulting.

You're pointing out national news involving oddities. Trying to compare this to the violence that takes place all day long 365 days a year in some of our inner cities is laughable. You've probably never been subjected to it. I understand that now that I live in Seattle WA. I'm around people all day long that simply have no idea whatsoever how violent a bad neighborhood in Miami, Baltimore, or Philly is. The fact that you're comparing some political extremists like the bundy's to thugs that will kill you for an iphone or knock your teeth in to impress their friends is just silly. I hope you're not serious.

I think what you need to do is go to an all black neighborhood and hang out in front of a convenient store for a few days. The first time someone gets all crazy with you, tell them you're not racist and end the violence

Old 11-06-2016, 10:57 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Spoken like a true "tolerant" liberal
I probably laughed harder at this meme poster thing than any of the other ones I've seen.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:40 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
If you don't want your truck burned don't openly support xenophobic misogynist racists!
Know whats funny? Your post history is not liberal at all, and yet everyone here assumed you were and posted the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Are you justifying arson?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Yup, you are a real winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Stay classy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Spoken like a true "tolerant" liberal
igusting. smh
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
What a bigot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The leftist attitude, on display for everyone to see.
Sorry folks, this isn't one of the leftists. This is one of your own. This is one of your deplorables.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:12 AM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
No witnesses. There is a possibility he torched his own truck - insurance fraud.
At least he didn't say he saw Muslims dancing for joy as they did it.

I suspect Green Party vigilantes...he was trying to catch fish.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
You could add in some pics or videos of big fat outlaw bikers as well, but the truth of the mater is that more people have been physically assaulted in the last 20 minutes in cities like Atlanta, Chicago and Detroit by young black men than these guys could ever even imagine assaulting.

You're pointing out national news involving oddities. Trying to compare this to the violence that takes place all day long 365 days a year in some of our inner cities is laughable. You've probably never been subjected to it. I understand that now that I live in Seattle WA. I'm around people all day long that simply have no idea whatsoever how violent a bad neighborhood in Miami, Baltimore, or Philly is. The fact that you're comparing some political extremists like the bundy's to thugs that will kill you for an iphone or knock your teeth in to impress their friends is just silly. I hope you're not serious.

I think what you need to do is go to an all black neighborhood and hang out in front of a convenient store for a few days. The first time someone gets all crazy with you, tell them you're not racist and end the violence
I see you have trouble following... Here's your original post:

Quote:
I've lived in extremely liberal areas and extremely conservative areas. The people that get extremely confrontational tend to be younger people and minorities. These are two demographics that the left owns.

It has noting to do with political ideology. Those are simply the demographics that are the most wreckless. They just happen to vote Democratic more often than not.

I'm willing to bet that if they did a study regarding confrontation and violence from white voters over 30, you would see little to no differences between the parties.
You're mixing political violence and general criminality. Are you saying that the guys who commit crime in front of the convenience store get up bright & early the next day to go vote? Are they registered democrats? Maybe you need to do that study.

"I'm willing to bet that if they did a study regarding confrontation and violence from white voters over 30, you would see little to no differences between the parties."

...So let's see: the older black voters, unlike the older white voters, tend to commit more political violence? Riiight. Then in the next breath he's saying: " I don't get nervous or rattled around black men my own age because most guys start to really chill out in their late 20's."

Dude, you're just shook. (Or as you put it "rattled." ) Seems you can't even think straight. ...So stop trying to c*ckblock people for the circumstances of their births. There are obviously, apparently many better men than you out in the world, and some of them happen to be black. Let them live their lives.

When it comes to political violence, the subject of this thread, you got it all wrong, thus my post.

Old 11-07-2016, 01:53 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
I see you have trouble following... Here's your original post:

You're mixing political violence and general criminality. Are you saying that the guys who commit crime in front of the convenience store get up bright & early the next day to go vote? Are they registered democrats? Maybe you need to do that study.

"I'm willing to bet that if they did a study regarding confrontation and violence from white voters over 30, you would see little to no differences between the parties."

...So let's see: the older black voters, unlike the older white voters, tend to commit more political violence? Riiight. Then in the next breath he's saying: " I don't get nervous or rattled around black men my own age because most guys start to really chill out in their late 20's."

Dude, you're just shook. (Or as you put it "rattled." ) Seems you can't even think straight. ...So stop trying to c*ckblock people for the circumstances of their births. There are obviously, apparently many better men than you out in the world, and some of them happen to be black. Let them live their lives.

When it comes to political violence, the subject of this thread, you got it all wrong, thus my post.
You didn't really understand either of my posts, or maybe you did. Either way you're just looking to argue at this point.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I'm somewhere in the middle. If something is clear as day to me, I'll acknowledge it. I'm not religious, and I'll side with science and statistics almost always because I'm a very logical person.

I pointed out in my first post that the majority of political violence is simply people of low intelligence being violent for the sake of being violent. IT Doesn't HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS. The only part that's really political about it is the notion that one party recruits this demographic while the other party rejects it. These people would be violent regardless of political affiliation because they're not smart.

Instead of trying to think of a clever way to respond to this,you should just accept the fact that you didn't understand my of post or simply jumped to a conclusion and got defensive without thinking about t first.

Stop thinking in terms of party lines, and start thinking for yourself. You can't ever win an argument with someone honest if you can't handle the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections