Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 11:41 AM

1,711 posts, read 1,903,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Unbelievable. This man has no shame. Has every outlet available to spread his message yet blames his failures on the very few that do not?
Fascist left mentality -- if it doesn't agree with me then it's a "bias" or a "filter".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2016, 12:51 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Man child. There is always someone to blame, other than himself. He will go down as the worse President this country has ever had.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:06 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Filters. LOL. Obama once again not assuming any responsibility for his party's failures. What an arrogant oaf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Obama is gone in less than a month and IRRELEVANT!
He's been irrelevant for a long time. Many folks have already tuned him out.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:12 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
I think if Hill had gotten on stage and twerked with Beyonce people would see that she was just a normal Jane and won the election.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:15 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Full transcript: David Axelrod interviews President Barack Obama for The Axe Files - CNNPolitics.com

Obama blamed the media for holding Hillary Clinton to a double standard, insisting that she “performed wonderfully” despite her loss. But he suggested that she did make a mistake for focusing more on Trump than her own economic message.

“Understandably, I think she looked and said well, given my opponent and the things he’s saying and what he’s doing, we should focus on that,” he said.

Obama also blamed the “filters” like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the National Rifle Association for disrupting his message of hope and change.

“[i]f we’re not actually out there like we are during campaigns, then folks in a lot of these communities, what they’re hearing is Obama wants to take away my guns,” he said. “Obamacare’s about transgender bathrooms and not my job, Obama is disrespecting my culture and is primarily concerned with coastal elites and minorities.”

He concluded that he neglected to properly understand the significance of the conservative media.

“Part of what I’ve struggled with during my presidency and part of what I think I’ll be thinking a lot about after my presidency is how do we work around all these filters?” he asked. “And it becomes more complicated now that you’ve got social media, where people are getting news that reinforces their biases and — and separates people out instead of bringing them together.”

Unbelievable. This man has no shame. Has every outlet available to spread his message yet blames his failures on the very few that do not?

Obama has no clue, common sense would tell him Putin is to blame.

Old 12-26-2016, 08:42 PM

289 posts, read 145,767 times
He's an idiot and will never admit wrong doing for anything, it's his personality.

Old 12-26-2016, 08:58 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Quote:
Full transcript: David Axelrod interviews President Barack Obama for The Axe Files - CNNPolitics.com

Obama blamed the media for holding Hillary Clinton to a double standard, insisting that she “performed wonderfully” despite her loss. But he suggested that she did make a mistake for focusing more on Trump than her own economic message.

“Understandably, I think she looked and said well, given my opponent and the things he’s saying and what he’s doing, we should focus on that,” he said.

Obama also blamed the “filters” like Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the National Rifle Association for disrupting his message of hope and change.

“[i]f we’re not actually out there like we are during campaigns, then folks in a lot of these communities, what they’re hearing is Obama wants to take away my guns,” he said. “Obamacare’s about transgender bathrooms and not my job, Obama is disrespecting my culture and is primarily concerned with coastal elites and minorities.”

He concluded that he neglected to properly understand the significance of the conservative media.

“Part of what I’ve struggled with during my presidency and part of what I think I’ll be thinking a lot about after my presidency is how do we work around all these filters?” he asked. “And it becomes more complicated now that you’ve got social media, where people are getting news that reinforces their biases and — and separates people out instead of bringing them together.”

Please tell me what failures does Barack Obama have any way?

Barack Hussein Obama can ask American the same question that EX-President Ronald Reagan asked American are you better off today than you were the first day of my Administration 01/20/2009 (yeah)!!!

Old 12-26-2016, 09:37 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
Mrs. Clinton's cavalier attitude was in large part to blame for her demise.

Well, her bloated gut and failing health probably deserve some of the blame, too.

"Why aren't I fifty points ahead, you might ask."

-- Hillary "Disconnected" Clinton

Old 12-26-2016, 09:47 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
That's pretty funny since it was the media who got him elected:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I

Old 12-27-2016, 01:46 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Is he still saying, "I inherited..." or has he quit doing that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections