Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 03:31 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
She could be in charge of deleting files. Must be very up to the job.
A cloth is one of the job requirements!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2017, 05:14 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Clinton isn't nearly as delusional as you appear to be, so no, she doesn't want a Trump cabinet post. To be fair, Trump wouldn't ask her either.

Hillary did not want to work for Barack Hussein either, but she did it anyway to be able to keep Clinton Inc. flush with illegal cash. That was the only way to keep her out of the country and not attacking Barack.

Old 01-23-2017, 05:16 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,506,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
Do you think Hillary could get a cabinet position? Be the designated survivor? After a calamity follows she is President.

Just trying to figure out how far the left is still trying to go in their denial. Please some leftist, tell me you hope for this.
In short. No.

Old 01-23-2017, 05:28 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Do you think Hillary could get a cabinet position? Be the designated survivor? After a calamity follows she is President.

Just trying to figure out how far the left is still trying to go in their denial. Please some leftist, tell me you hope for this.
At this point Hillary has moved on with her life, something you should also consider.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:39 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Hillary did not want to work for Barack Hussein either, but she did it anyway to be able to keep Clinton Inc. flush with illegal cash. That was the only way to keep her out of the country and not attacking Barack.
Well, there is the teeny tiny little fact that Clinton and Obama belong to the same party and have many political goals in common.

Trump and Clinton? Not so much.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:35 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,098,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Clinton isn't nearly as delusional as you appear to be, so no, she doesn't want a Trump cabinet post. To be fair, Trump wouldn't ask her either.
Clinton wasn't my target audience, though you are a member, how do you see Hillary turning this around?

Old 01-23-2017, 09:45 AM

1,708 posts, read 1,098,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
At this point Hillary has moved on with her life, something you should also consider.
Most conservatives have moved on, but day after day, we see liberal nonsense. Thus my post. Are you finally giving up on Clinton as President in 2017?

Old 01-23-2017, 12:41 PM

504 posts, read 384,579 times
Maybe Hilary can get a job in IT work????? Being that she is so good with computer security!

Old 01-23-2017, 02:06 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Sadly, if she has, which I doubt, she should advise her "followers" to do the same and tell whoever is funding the protesters that it is time to move on. I would say that these protesters are being paid, and that Hillary pays others to do her dirty work, that Hillary has not moved on.

Quote:
Most conservatives have moved on, but day after day, we see liberal nonsense. Thus my post. Are you finally giving up on Clinton as President in 2017?
That' s a good question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix2791 View Post
Maybe Hilary can get a job in IT work????? Being that she is so good with computer security!
Or she is great with foundations, oh wait, not unless she is selling out our country for donations. I am not sure there is much left of the Clinton Foundation at this point.

Clinton was finished in 2008. Many were slow to get that and there are still some that haven't gotten it. She has nothing to turn around. She is finished taking down herself and what good was left of the Clinton name. What a disaster!

Old 01-23-2017, 02:15 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Most people gave up on Hillary being President on Nov 8 2016.where have you been?As for conservatives moving On? the topics in this forum would seem to indicate otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections