Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 12:52 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,920,061 times

Advertisements

I wish we can go back to election night itself. That ass beating the Democrats received brought a massive smile to my face. The fact that nobody, even myself, didn't expect it made it much better.

I don't think anyone will forget the 2016 election anytime soon.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:59 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Hill would have still lost. It's like the two black men said in the SNL skit-----"They thought they could replace a charismatic, young black man with an old white woman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Can you remember who the 2 black men were?

Chris Rock & Dave Chapelle are pretty memorable "black men" !

Old 03-02-2017, 01:20 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Sanders beats Trump.
I know you believe that in all of your heart, but that doesnt make it true.

Old 03-02-2017, 03:12 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,357,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
5 months ago on October 1st, 2016...

Coming out with a strong performance from the 1st debate and debuting doubts about her health, Hillary's poll numbers were rising and she was the clear favorite to win the election.
- She could do anything she can to stop Comey from releasing the letter at the end of the month.
- she could save the tape of trump talking lewdly about women
- she could have ditched Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and focused campaigning in just the 8 closest states: Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.

I wish we could just go back in time for 5 months!!!

Why five months? Why don't you go back 56 years or so to arrange a little "accident" for Barry's mother? Then Hillary could have been elected in 2008.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:52 AM

2,973 posts, read 1,977,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
None of the things you listed, OP, would have saved her bacon and won her the election. You can go back all you like but I suggest you move forward.

Now is the time for all good Dems to get your butts down to the Oprah show and get on her bandwagon. She will be giving out free cars along with Oprah 2020 buttons at the Christmas show (and you know what? they don't actually tape that in December - you need to get your tickets in the summer I think).
She lost because of 80k in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin while she got 2.8 million more votes nationwide
Anything could have happened, she deserved to win!

Old 03-02-2017, 04:56 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:

Coming out with a strong performance from the 1st debate and debuting doubts about her health, Hillary's poll numbers were rising and she was the clear favorite to win the election.
- She could do anything she can to stop Comey from releasing the letter at the end of the month.
- she could have ditched Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and focused campaigning in just the 8 closest states: Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire and Maine.

If your girl Hillary would have won, we would still have "miserable" Obamacare. But as it stands, we watch Obamacare go into a nice death spiral!

Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:

Could'a-would'a-should'a.......

It would not have mattered. The Fake media was lying to you and about you the entire time. Election night, we saw where the polls really were.

Sounds like you sleep better, with false sense of securities, based upon lies. That keeps the panic attacks to a minimum and doesn't create riots.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:20 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:

I do too.

We could watch all of you be wrong again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2MWJkDaOPU

Old 03-02-2017, 07:34 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,734,055 times
Quote:
She lost because of 80k in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin while she got 2.8 million more votes nationwide

No she didn't.

That is why, she didn't.

I can't believe I still have to mention this, but here goes.......

Trump won, get over it. After nearly four months, a third of a year, you people are still whining and whimpering. Pathetic.

CN

Old 03-02-2017, 08:54 AM

7,975 posts, read 7,357,106 times
Quote:

On behalf of 70 or so of the 80 K you have to thank for President Trump, you're welcome! They include me, DH, children, son-in-law, son-in-law's parents and siblings, and all of my extended family, friends, and co-workers (female co-workers who hated Hillary BTW)...and all are Pennsylvania and Ohio Trump voters. You forgot to include Ohio. Hillary lost there, too, remember?

Last edited by Mrs. Skeffington; 03-02-2017 at 09:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections