Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 08:51 AM

1,142 posts, read 2,122,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Warning!! Warning!! Troll comment following.

Because he's black... We all know how racist those Democrats can be..

This is the typical Obama supporter BS. Anytime someone says they don't like Obama some Obama fanatic will throw out the race card. Nothing racial in that comment pghquest! If the guy said Obama farted you would throw out the race card. Typical Obama BS!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2008, 09:04 AM

27,218 posts, read 46,791,599 times
Because most Democrats are smart and don't fall for the "hope and change" speech, which is told to them over and over. Obama should come up with something else. Like Matt Lauer told Obama the other day, can you bring the mash patatoes or just keep bringing the whipped cream. That was an awesome line.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:05 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
This is the typical Obama supporter BS. Anytime someone says they don't like Obama some Obama fanatic will throw out the race card. Nothing racial in that comment pghquest! If the guy said Obama farted you would throw out the race card. Typical Obama BS!!!!
Your whole posting is flawed because

I'M NOT AN OBAMA SUPPORTER!!!

(also, considering that I'm married to someone black, and have 2 black children.. Could you even call me racist? Dont think so.)

Old 03-09-2008, 09:06 AM

5,032 posts, read 12,617,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Warning!! Warning!! Troll comment following.

Because he's black... We all know how racist those Democrats can be..

Right!

What a misleading question. Only a Republican would suggest that Democrats dislike Obama when it is so clear that the majority want Obama [including many Republicans].

The majority of the comments on this thread are Republicans crudely trying to make it sound like Democrats do'nt support Obama because of racism. Like calling the average Republican intelligent [when everyone knows they are generally poorly educated & react by impulsive racism. What a joke UB50 is!

Old 03-09-2008, 09:11 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Right!

What a misleading question. Only a Republican would suggest that Democrats dislike Obama when it is so clear that the majority want Obama [including many Republicans].

The majority of the comments on this thread are Republicans crudely trying to make it sound like Democrats do'nt support Obama because of racism. Like calling the average Republican intelligent [when everyone knows they are generally poorly educated & react by impulsive racism. What a joke UB50 is!
Actually if you read the threads closely, it is the Democrats here who criticize Obama and/or Clintons.. Not the Republicans.

Life isnt all about those nasty "Republicans".. out to smear those Democrats.. often times, it is the Democrats doing the smearing and just because the Democrats like to blame the Republicans for it, doesnt make it so.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:13 AM

775 posts, read 579,943 times
About experience or lack of: What a smart president does, as I'm sure everyone knows, is hire (like any CEO would) experts to advise him. George Bush did this with Colin Powell who advised him AGAINST going to war with Iraq because he knew that was a war we could not win. Did Bush listen? No. Obama would listen if it were for the good of the people. Would Hillary listen? Only if it would help her politically.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
About experience or lack of: What a smart president does, as I'm sure everyone knows, is hire (like any CEO would) experts to advise him. George Bush did this with Colin Powell who advised him AGAINST going to war with Iraq because he knew that was a war we could not win. Did Bush listen? No. Obama would listen if it were for the good of the people. Would Hillary listen? Only if it would help her politically.
Obama listens only to hope and change. Change can change every day....

To all others who start the racist card. I do believe that a woman like Ophra Winfrey who mostly says she is against racism, is still helping to have it stay in place by holding black women events and more like this. If people wants to stop talking about black people or other minorities (i'm a minority too but not black) than treat people like humans instead of colors or what so ever.
I won't vote for a black or a woman or a man, I would vote for the best person for the job IMO.

To me that is for sure not Obama. He had to fire his advisor already because she is telling what he is believing abroad and that is not similar to what Obama is telling Americans. So that is his meaning of "change"!!

Old 03-09-2008, 09:22 AM

775 posts, read 579,943 times
You just go with the rhetoric. How can you be taken seriously?

Obama listens only to hope and change. Change can change every day

Old 03-09-2008, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Dislike Obama?

No group really "dislikes" him aside from the most fervent Hillary Supporters trying in vain to make us think there's a dislike-when you think they will sink no lower, they manage to lose some more credibility.
I don't like what he stands for and certainly don't like what Hillary stands for, but if I have to choose I would have to choose the person who tells how it is and gives a direct answer, which is not Obama, he starts every interview with uhm uhm uhm and maybe he is waiting to hear in his ear plug what an advisor is whispering to him before he starts to answer.
Tonight on Hannity's America, Hannity will explain about Obama's relation to a PLO folower and more. So watch Fox News and hear for your self.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
You just go with the rhetoric. How can you be taken seriously?

Obama listens only to hope and change. Change can change every day
I'm not running for president and never will I know my qualities so should Obama. He is very smart and can give a brillant speech but that doesn't qualify him for the next presidency. So far I have heard no more than hope and change. It is even on every sign when he is holding the speeches and who is paying for the signs. Well it's not me and I didn't approve them so it must be Obama!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections