Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2018, 07:50 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

Oprah thinks all white people living today is a slave owner. Oprah keeps talking about Rosa Parks and some white guys who raped a black woman. What about black men who rape white women?

Oprah sees white people as evil. Even though white women made her rich by watching her show. She thinks in color only. Her speech at the golden globes proves it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 08:08 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Oprah thinks all white people living today is a slave owner. Oprah keeps talking about Rosa Parks and some white guys who raped a black woman. What about black men who rape white women?

Oprah sees white people as evil. Even though white women made her rich by watching her show. She thinks in color only. Her speech at the golden globes proves it.
This post proves you're the one who sees people in terms of black and white. You have no clue to how Oprah thinks. You've never watched her for more than five minutes, never read her books, never read her magazine articles. And I seriously doubt you've listened to the entire 9 minute speech the she made at the Golden Gobles because if you had you would have understood the content.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:20 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The cult sure is hung up on race, aren't they? One post after another after another, focusing on nothing but Oprah being black, just like they focused on Obama being black.

And then in the next breath they call everyone else racists.
The $#@% are you talking about? Oprah brought up race like three times in this speech. Go read it again if you somehow missed it.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:10 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
This is exactly the issue with electing Trump in the first place. It's going to open the floodgates to those with only a high media profile and nothing else to get the itch to run. The bar has now been set VERY low, given Trump's history and character.

There are perfectly fine business leaders from across the political spectrum that could run but instead we got Trump and he was made acceptable by his supporters.

There are even perfectly fine people from across entertainment, with progressive and conservative beliefs that could run.

Instead we got a person with no belief in anything but what can benefit him personally.

The Rock, Oprah, whomever... These people have no real idea about how to make good, policy nor do I trust them to be able to make the tough calls on everything from domestic issues to questions of use of military force. I just don't. What ever their accomplishments they have no idea of the weight of responsibility of running government. Yeah, sorry conservatives but there is something to actually having government experience. Ronald Reagan was not elected because he had been a B-Movie actor. He had experience running the largest and most populous state in the Union. He had been vetted through multiple campaigns.

But that is all out the window now. Just another thing to blame on the poor, misunderstood Trump voter.
You're wrong. Trump went to a business school that is ELITE. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not is on you.

It took Oprah 15 years to graduate from a (most likely second rate) HBCU and majored in...get this: speech and drama. That's preposterous.

I can guarantee you Trump's educational background was 10 times as tough as Oprah's, and it took her 15 years to finish it. Jeeze.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:32 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
You're wrong. Trump went to a business school that is ELITE. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not is on you.

It took Oprah 15 years to graduate from a (most likely second rate) HBCU and majored in...get this: speech and drama. That's preposterous.

I can guarantee you Trump's educational background was 10 times as tough as Oprah's, and it took her 15 years to finish it. Jeeze.
LOL, Trump got into college thanks to daddy. I guarantee you his curriculum was easy. Oprah didn't have a golden ticket to college like trump did.

That is really rich of you to put Oprah down considering she is one of the richest woman out there.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:38 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
LOL, Trump got into college thanks to daddy. I guarantee you his curriculum was easy. Oprah didn't have a golden ticket to college like trump did.

That is really rich of you to put Oprah down considering she is one of the richest woman out there.
You want to talk about qualifications and then pooh-pooh Trump's.

So what if Oprah is "rich". Should any and every wealthy person be put on a higher pedestal than the average Joe? I'm sure there are plenty of "self made" millionaires and billionaires that aren't of high character.

That's an elitist attitude that I want nothing to do with. Oprah got rich off of a trashy reality show and acting...she isn't someone for a second I want as president.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:37 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,779 times
I believe Oprah has blacks best interest at heart and what she does, what she says, and how she acts. Which is okay, but then...............
Now, if a white person had whites best interest at heart by what they do, say, and act they are evil white supremecist touting white supremacy.
There enlays part of this Countrie”s problem.

I also think Oprah is a racist.
And a person who takes white supremacy money and white supremacy opportunities, then disrespects whites is a hypocrite and part of this Countrie’s problem.
Obama did and does this too.

Old 01-09-2018, 11:56 AM

1,018 posts, read 511,697 times
I'd vote for a piece of grass before I voted for Oprah. She's a racist. Just like Obama.

Old 01-09-2018, 02:11 PM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I don't think Oprah will run for President. Why would she want to? Her life in sweet right now. She's involved in humanitarian efforts, comes and goes as she pleases without security and has more money than god. Why would she want to open herself up to the racial hate that still permeates this country? I hope she doesn't run. I don't think she could handle the stress of the job.

Old 01-09-2018, 02:26 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I don't think Oprah will run for President. Why would she want to? Her life in sweet right now. She's involved in humanitarian efforts, comes and goes as she pleases without security and has more money than god. Why would she want to open herself up to the racial hate that still permeates this country? I hope she doesn't run. I don't think she could handle the stress of the job.

Really? I think she could handle it a lot more effectively than does the current job-holder.

Concern about the state of our country - and the state of the world - could override those other concerns, which otherwise are quite valid. Patriotism...

I have no idea Oprah would even be interested in running, but I bet she could give Trump quite a run if she did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections