Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM

1,316 posts, read 2,466,101 times

Advertisements

I knew it was a matter of time before her lies would finally be brought to the attention of the American people. No wonder she is behind in the polls on her "trustworthiness". Hillary claims she is more electable? NO WAY! See for yourself.

Hillary in Tuzla: The Tale of Bosnian Sniper Fire (TRAILER)

YouTube - Hillary in Tuzla: The Tale of Bosnian Sniper Fire (TRAILER)

Hillary Clinton Lies About Her Bosnia Trip

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Lies About Her Bosnia Trip

Meredith Vieira Interviews Hillary

YouTube - Meredith Vieira Roughs Up Hillary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 07:47 PM

558 posts, read 386,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
I knew it was a matter of time before her lies would finally be brought to the attention of the American people. No wonder she is behind in the polls on her "trustworthiness". Hillary claims she is more electable? NO WAY! See for yourself.

LOL...there was never any gun fire. She knows how to BS her way out of anything can't she?

She never had any SECURITY CLEARANCE to attend ANY of those meetings. So there she goes again, trying to BS herself out of the truth.

Hillary is just a BSer all the way.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:49 PM

4,826 posts, read 14,319,876 times
Ok, Mr & Ms Democrat, based on todays situation, convince me why I need to vote for either BHO or HRC this fall.

Old 03-24-2008, 07:49 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post

LOL Finally, the truth comes out! Woo Hoo! I hope she is finished!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:50 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
Ok, Mr & Ms Democrat, based on todays situation, convince me why I need to vote for either BHO or HRC this fall.
BHO is better than the warmonger!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:56 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,436,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
BHO is better than the warmonger!
Here's another good one:

YouTube - Hillary Clinton Lies about Bosnia: Lies Lies Lies Yeah!

Old 03-24-2008, 07:58 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,585,201 times
I thought it was funny how she embelished her trip LOL. Next thing you know she'll be saying she was one the front line in the first Gulf War. LOL

Old 03-24-2008, 08:03 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,436,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I thought it was funny how she embelished her trip LOL. Next thing you know she'll be saying she was one the front line in the first Gulf War. LOL
All that "experience" crap was nothing but BS. The release last week of her schedules, as first lady, demonstrate her role was almost entirely ceremonial. Not much different than Barbra Bush or any other president's wife, because, face it, that's all she was.

Old 03-24-2008, 08:07 PM

558 posts, read 386,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomocox View Post
Go visit their respective websites and take it from there tomocox. Thanks!

Old 03-24-2008, 08:09 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,585,201 times
she basically lied in that speech....she said she ducked and ran to the car and the video shows otherwise. Its another an example of her trumping up her experience. The funny thing is that her experience is being first lady, not an elected official. Obama has had more elected years in office than Hillary if you count Obama's 8 years in the Illinois Senate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections