Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2019, 10:23 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,379,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Sure he can....and the disaffected working class knows Warren is a liar.
Trump will hold the disaffected working class because they voted for him. They put him in office but they don’t have a clue what he is doing or how he is running the country or dealing with our (former) allies. All they care about are the snarky stuff he tweets and the cr*p he throws out at his rallies. They like the bully attitude.

Also, many of those people who are sorry they voted for him can’t admit, even to themselves, all the huge mistakes he is making. There is an area in the panhandle of Florida called the “Redneck Riviera.” Trump voters have turned our White House and our federal government into just that—Redneck heaven.

Trump’s supporters think he is “one of them.” He’s not. Granted, he is trashy as can be, but he was born to rich parents. The really sad part of it is Trump is playing them for fools, to the detriment of all of us.

Last edited by staywarm2; 10-13-2019 at 10:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2019, 10:31 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
My vote doesn't count for much, since I live in a red state.
I didn't want Trump, so I voted for Johnson.
In 2020 I will vote for Trump. My vote still won't count, but I have learned that Trump is not as crazy as he seems.
Build The Wall. Call me a Trumpling.
I know a lot of people have that attitude in Red States. In Blue States like California, the Leftists get every person they can to the polls to vote Left. Dead, alive, registered, non-registered, Citizen, non-Citizen.

THEN they can use all those solid Blue “votes” to lay claim to the “popular vote” and call the opponent Non Legitimate. See how that works?

I always VOTE in every single election and. One for the candidates I want to win. That doesn’t necessarily mean I support that candidate or even like that candidate, but I pretty much always know who I want the Loser and Winner to be.

It’s not just a Right to me, I consider it a Duty as a Citizen. Same thing with Jury Duty. I’m not fond of it, but I always go. I’ve shown up over 20 times over the years. It’s always a PITA, but it’s my obligation as a Citizen.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:33 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump will hold the disaffected working class because they voted for him. They put him in office but they don’t have a clue what he is doing or how he is running the country or dealing with our (former) allies. All they care about are the snarky stuff he tweets and the cr*p he throws out at his rallies. They like the bully attitude,

Also, many of those people who are sorry they voted for him can’t admit, even to themselves, all the huge mistakes he is making. There is an area in the panhandle of Florida called the “Redneck Riviera.” Trump voters have turned our White House and our federal government into just that—Redneck heaven.

The really sad part of it is Trump is playing them for fools, to the detriment of all of us.
Trump won because we recognize he's a winner and he believes in our country and the citizens in it. Defending our country against known enemies, not killing people of other nations over a downed drone, and doubling down on the American dream. You might not know this, but we really like the guy. Whether we are educated, red neck (your slur) or standing the line as a soldier it does not matter. We are citizens and we like our wine room temp and our beer ice cold. 2020 is going to be epic.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:34 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,728,305 times
Quote:
The video I posted is actually remarkable. It explains from the strategist at the wheel how Trump seized the opportunity to take back the USA. Notice global lists want one thing. They want a machine which produces money for them. They don't care about people. Recall Bannon saying 'you're a citizen" of a country. That viewpoint reveals why populist won in the UK, Japan, Italy and will continue to do so.

A citizen a person who works and is protected in their country. Globalists want no part of this...cog is wheels to produce more good to earn more money....more power and more prestige. Ken Lay head of Enron at the end of his life was only good to his family if he was dead. Charges disappeared, money stayed with his family. Just a unit of production.

Ultimately what the globalists want is conformity, predictability and submission. They are no different from terrorists or ANTIFA. If you are not like them they will hate you. They are part of the machine which wants to destroy individualizing thoughts differences of opinions and the uniqueness which makes us people. It takes work to discern the differences but when you mention Hunter Biden and they change the subject it's interesting how little difference they will tolerate.

We are not a party, we are people who want urgently to take back our nation from the hands of fascists liars and more. Imagine just imagine what it would be like to be secure in your country being respected as an American.

I remember when it was, and I remembered it just yesterday.
It is indeed - thank you again for posting it. I doubt there's a more educational hour and a half anywhere on YouTube.

Though he's typically misguided on the substance and priority level of many social issues, Lanny Davis puts a better face on the Democrats than any of the rest of them deserve. And Steve Bannon is a national treasure. The smartest guy in almost any room he enters.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
It is indeed - thank you again for posting it. I doubt there's a more educational hour and a half anywhere on YouTube.

Though he's typically misguided on the substance and priority level of many social issues, Lanny Davis puts a better face on the Democrats than any of the rest of them deserve. And Steve Bannon is a national treasure. The smartest guy in almost any room he enters.
Yep. I thought so also. A clear history lesson from a working man with a backbone and smarts.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
I know a lot of people have that attitude in Red States. In Blue States like California, the Leftists get every person they can to the polls to vote Left. Dead, alive, registered, non-registered, Citizen, non-Citizen.

THEN they can use all those solid Blue “votes” to lay claim to the “popular vote” and call the opponent Non Legitimate. See how that works?

I always VOTE in every single election and. One for the candidates I want to win. That doesn’t necessarily mean I support that candidate or even like that candidate, but I pretty much always know who I want the Loser and Winner to be.

It’s not just a Right to me, I consider it a Duty as a Citizen. Same thing with Jury Duty. I’m not fond of it, but I always go. I’ve shown up over 20 times over the years. It’s always a PITA, but it’s my obligation as a Citizen.
Your first paragraph is a flat out falsehood, the lies of Right Wingers. There is no proof to back up your statement.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Trump won because we recognize he's a winner and he believes in our country and the citizens in it. Defending our country against known enemies, not killing people of other nations over a downed drone, and doubling down on the American dream. You might not know this, but we really like the guy. Whether we are educated, red neck (your slur) or standing the line as a soldier it does not matter. We are citizens and we like our wine room temp and our beer ice cold. 2020 is going to be epic.

Ah, the love affair with Trump by those ill-informed folks...

Trump does not love you back. He’s using you!!

Old 10-13-2019, 10:45 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,506,355 times
Winning at what cost to Trump and his supporters?

How many of Donald Trump's advisers have been convicted? How many more? How many have resigned? How many lies has he been caught in?

Eventually the corruption will catch up to Trump.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:49 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The biggest unknown is who the Democrat nominee will be.
It looks like Trump has destroyed Biden, who was the most moderate opponent. So that leaves the fringe left to provide a candidate. Warren, probably.
And will she motivate otherwise uninterested voters? ........... Nah.
Low information voters and the give me free chit crowd will rally behind Warren. I wouldn't be so quick to write her off. I was wrong every step up to Trump winning, but I will say, again, to the low info voter the incessant Trump bashing in the media combined with what is predicted to be a high turnout it might not be a slam dunk for Trump. I don't like Trump but I dislike the far left bent the dims are taking worse. All the dims have to do is win back a handful of states that trump won and he is done.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Ah, the love affair with Trump by those ill-informed folks...

Trump does not love you back. He’s using you!!

go to 1:40 of the video if you think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections