Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:32 AM

437 posts, read 631,454 times

Advertisements

No swiftboating? Awwwwww, that's no fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 12:43 PM

1,851 posts, read 3,399,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
My angry white pastor told us to pray for the campaign-wounded HillBillies who keep chanting "Reverent Wright, Reverend Wright" like they think he's going to come out of the mirror if you say his name five times. He also mentioned something about extreme hubris, pride going before a fall, and knowing when the shut the hell up and accept you can't be president just because you want it really, really badly.

Well...he's a priest, actually. But you get the idea.
Hee! hee! haa! haa!

Old 05-07-2008, 12:48 PM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraKGrisgby View Post
My angry white pastor told us to pray for the campaign-wounded HillBillies who keep chanting "Reverent Wright, Reverend Wright" like they think he's going to come out of the mirror if you say his name five times. He also mentioned something about extreme hubris, pride going before a fall, and knowing when the shut the hell up and accept you can't be president just because you want it really, really badly.

Well...he's a priest, actually. But you get the idea.
A-M-E-N!

Hell hath no fury like a hillbilly scorn.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:56 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,003,007 times
Some of you guys need a pastor that preaches from the gospel. Ditch their church know.

Old 05-07-2008, 12:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Some of you guys need a pastor that preaches from the gospel. Ditch their church know.
No kidding, my pastor preaches salvation, community service, love for your fellow man, being a servant, etc.. I would never stay in any church that did anything else.

Old 05-07-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
No kidding, my pastor preaches salvation, community service, love for your fellow man, being a servant, etc.. I would never stay in any church that did anything else.
Right. Im guessing half of these people do not even go to church much less one that spews this bull they type.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:08 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,606,265 times
I have an angry white dog and two angry black cats. Does that make me the next president or the next preacher??? Or does it mean I have to wait until Florida decides my fate?

Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,080,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
What church do you go to? Just wondering, because salvation often entails knowing all others are not saved.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
What church do you go to? Just wondering, because salvation often entails knowing all others are not saved.
Here you go.

Grace Bible Church | www.grace-bible.net (http://www.grace-bible.net/Default.asp - broken link)

Old 05-08-2008, 12:55 AM

252 posts, read 390,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
My angry white pastor said Government created Affirmative Action to ensure that racism exists forever between white and black people. My white pastor said Affirmative Action is "racism in action". After 20 years of hearing these "political sermons", I'm think I've been brainwashed into believing everything he says as I can't seem to not attend his racist church for the past 20 years!

What shall I do now...stop attending the racist church, or run for President of the United States instead??? I'm very confused...

So what has your angry white pastor said lately???
Mine says: "Go in Peace to Love and Serve the Lord"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections