Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 02:35 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,538,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
After Barack Hussein Obama uses people, he drops them.

If Barack wins the election, Jews will be the first to go.
So in the span of about 3 days we have:

This topic above , which also takes on a whole new light after seeing this new story:

NYT THURSDAY: Obama aides increasingly limiting access for reporters; controlling settings Obama is photographed or filmed... Developing...

Link is somewhere but Im not searching since Obama supporters won't respond and if they do it will be a typical response with no substance.

But we also have this:

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

Urgent: House Democrats call for nationalization of refineries

Which I will mention I have another thread for and out of 3 pages I don't see an Obama supporter in there.

Ignore, Ignore, Ignore. Wake up people. Obama is horrible news for this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 02:46 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Amazing that not one Obamatron has commented on this outrage!

These Muslim women were discriminated against by the one candidate that is suppose to be above discrimination. He is suppose to be for "UNITY". Funny how when these type of situations occur, the Obamatrons go quiet.
I will comment. I think it was very distasteful that the women were not allowed to sit behind the podium BUT I'm not shocked at it. It has already been proven that there are a large amount of Americans who are educated by the television, image is everything right now. If those two women had been sitting directly behind him, I guarantee there would have been a thread "Obama's Muslim Family Supports in Blah Blah City".

Pretty much that the same thing happened to me when I went to a comedy show they were taping, it was first come first serve seating but they asked my friend would she like to sit in the "preferred guests" area while they showed me right to my seat. They wanted to create an image that this place was filled with half-naked girls and that’s all they wanted on film.

The media has made politics just like a form of entertainment. They say what you want to hear and they show you what they want you to see. If the media says Obama’s out of touch with blacks; he’ll visit an HBCU, if they say he’s out of touch with the middle class; the next day he’ll be giving a speech in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

That’s just the way the game is played. I don't know why people are expecting Obama to be different from every other politician. I don’t care how different he claims to be, a basketball player is a basketball player no matter which hand he uses to shoot with. This isn't the first time this has been done and it won't be the last.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:52 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
That’s just the way the game is played. I don't know why people are expecting Obama to be different from every other politician.
He is the one who has claimed he is different than any other politician. Our expectations are high based on his flowery rhetoric. Of course, now that the true Obama is coming out it is quite amusing to see the excuses from his supporters.

MOST of us have known all along that he is full of BS. We've been trying to tell you Obamatons that for a while.

Old 06-19-2008, 03:32 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times
You know the Republicans have to be dissappointed that their dirty tricks are not working. I have no doubt that the GOP sent those "Muslims"- if they really are "Muslims" there to try and get a photo of Obama with them so they could send them around the internet and say "See he IS a Muslim". Sorry Charlie... better luck next time!

Old 06-19-2008, 04:32 PM

571 posts, read 853,237 times
I find this sad for republicans. First they rant about Obama being a muslim now they are ranting that he is racist to muslims

Obama did this for political reason. So that the republicans won't keep calling him a muslim and a national threat. So now republicans are saying that he is racist.

bls55555

You need to use multiple sources then Fox they are one sided and all they give is a one sided argument. So of course there going to say there bad for the country. They are an extream news orginzation who will absolutly will do anything to get a republican elected. Plz listen to FOX and CNN see both side of storys before you make judgement.

Because really Mccain is another Bush and I will not make the same mistake 3 times

1st time you trick me shame on you
2nd time you trick me shame on me
3rd time just makes me retarded

Il like to say another thing Obama has the jewish vote and the Israeli government has supported Obama (mainly because he isn't trigger happy)(and screw up there plans)

The Israeli people are brilliant people, they will do anything they need to get ahead. I can't begging how smart and cleaver they are. They most likely already has infiltrated that top muslim governments and militaries. They have the best special forces and they have the worlds top military powers on their side. Don't worry about them. Worry about us because we are falling are economy, education, and what historically happens after those two fall, the military falls. Now I AM PRO MILITARY so lets fix our bloody economy.

Last edited by .....think; 06-19-2008 at 04:49 PM..

Old 06-19-2008, 04:39 PM

2,153 posts, read 5,538,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
I find this sad for republicans. First they rant about Obama being a muslim now they are ranting that he is racist to muslims

Obama did this for political reason. So that the republicans won't keep calling him a muslim and a national threat. So now republicans are saying that he is racist.

bls55555

You need to use multiple sources then Fox they are one sided and all they give is a one sided argument. So of course there going to say there bad for the country. They are an extream news orginzation who will absolutly will do anything to get a republican elected. Plz listen to FOX and CNN see both side of storys before you make judgement.

Because really Mccain is another Bush and I will not make the same mistake 3 times

1st mistake shame on you
2nd mistake shame me
3rd mistake just makes retarded
Jesus. You Obama people are something else.

You can use your Fox News thing all you want about the Oil statment but the fact remains it was SAID!!!

Why can not 1 of you refute anything that is put out against Obama or people that have the same viewpoint as him? Do you agree with it? If not then you probably shouldn't be supporting Obama as that is how he views EVERYTHING!!!

When you look at the NEW article saying that Obama's people are trying to protect him PLUS put this article right next to it, it looks supsicious. Why are you Obama supporters so unwilling to open your eyes to ANYTHING that is wrong with your candidate?

Old 06-19-2008, 05:00 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
But if his staff allowed him to be photoed with Muslim Women there would be a crescendo of raving posters around here giving us more "proof" that Obama wants to hand our country over to the Muslim Hordes.

(No flag pin? No hand on the heart? And now...This?? )

The guy just can't please a certain embittered segment of our population.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:15 PM

571 posts, read 853,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
Jesus. You Obama people are something else.

You can use your Fox News thing all you want about the Oil statment but the fact remains it was SAID!!!

Why can not 1 of you refute anything that is put out against Obama or people that have the same viewpoint as him? Do you agree with it? If not then you probably shouldn't be supporting Obama as that is how he views EVERYTHING!!!

When you look at the NEW article saying that Obama's people are trying to protect him PLUS put this article right next to it, it looks supsicious. Why are you Obama supporters so unwilling to open your eyes to ANYTHING that is wrong with your candidate?

Il refute the Issues and i disagree with national healthcare any a few of this tax plans (not talking about raising national tax i'm talking about national growth tax and national commerce tax) (thats really complicated)

However Mccain is to much like bush. He is pro war, anti UN, pro tax cuts, he is a populist, he said himself he has no knowledge of how our economy works.

Now if the best thing you have on Obama is his church or that he is an elitist. I just look at you and shake my head in shame

Old 06-19-2008, 05:35 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
That’s just the way the game is played.
I could just hug and kiss you!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best sentence EVER about Obama on these boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your small sentence carries a huge amount of weight and within that sentence lies ALL the problems many of us have with Obama.

OBAMA SAID, he didn't play Washington political games.
OBAMA SAID, he was new and fresh and we could believe in hope and change.
OBAMA SAID he was a different kind of politician, and not the same thing we had seen out of Washington.

OBAMA HAS 100% CAMPAIGNED ON BEING A WASHINGTON OUTSIDER.

And now.....we find out he DOES play political games.......you know what that is called.....it's called a lie. Lies told by Obama to get elected.

What a big phony Obama is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a liar Obama is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:14 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times
No more photos with Muslims period. So quit trying to send Muslims to take a picture with Obama. And don't send any transvestites either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections