Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 01:20 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
And no I dont sleep 8 hours, dont need it. Only unfit moms sleep 8-12 hours, good moms are up when the kids get up to fix them breakfast and start your day, but then again you wouldnt know that.

Or gee, here's a thought. Maybe a good SMART mom can figure out what time she needs to go to bed so that she can get 8 hours of sleep BEFORE it is time to get up and fix the kids breakfast?????????????????? But then again, you wouldn't know that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Or gee, here's a thought. Maybe a good SMART mom can figure out what time she needs to go to bed so that she can get 8 hours of sleep BEFORE it is time to get up and fix the kids breakfast?????????????????? But then again, you wouldn't know that.
Dont need 8 hours of sleep and I am up long before the kids while most liberal welfare moms are just getting home from the crack house.

No, a smart mom balances the life, is there for the kids and is awake waiting to make sure her husband gets home safe and sound and has meal waiting for him after a flight. A smart mom who is also a wife can do it all, and that sir/mam whatever the heck you are, I am damn good at!!!!

If you need 8 hours sleep and you have young kids then your kids are on their own or at some elses house be babysat. My kids have never had a babysitter in their life. Bet yours has.

There is a difference in being a smart mom and a good mom, but then again most liberal moms dont even know where their kids are let alone their husband.

Keep on attacking looney liberals, I can take your crap anytime and anywhere....opps that was Obama line and he broke that promise too.

Do you know where your kids and hubby are? I doubt it.

The topic is not how to attack Sunshine because you know I am soooooo right on this, it is OBAMA HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON TAPE LYING.

Then again what can I expect out of liberals, its all they know how to do it attack personally and destroy a country.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:31 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:
There is a difference in being a smart mom and a good mom
So is it your opinion that a mom that is smart can't be a good mother or is it your opinion that a good mother can't be smart?

Old 07-08-2008, 03:32 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
ya know.....I think BOTH sides are as fullachit as a Christmas Goose.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:57 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,762,054 times
Quote:
Facts don't lie. Video dont lie, you know you man lied and got caught, deal with it.
3 times in one day on video, wow. He doesnt even have the skills to keep his stories straight on one day.

Obama is digging is own grave, I dont have to convince anyone, most of us already know the scam artist, why dont you?
yeah except this video doesnt exist and you have failed to produce it.

Old 07-08-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
yeah except this video doesnt exist and you have failed to produce it.
You wouldnt vote against the liar Obama even if I produced it for you. Then again you wouldnt understand what it is he is saying.

Again, OBAMA was changed his mind on Iraq and the wacko left groups are mad as heck at him.

Topic is he changed his mind, you cannot deny that, but he did a flipper three times in one day.

Look up how he knows he screwed up and rushed to find camera to give a second news op to cover up his mistake. July 3rd!

Last edited by Sunshine Chick; 07-08-2008 at 05:34 PM..

Old 07-08-2008, 05:32 PM

Obama has always been for a total and immediate withdrawl of our troops from Iraq, he ran on this during the primaries and received tons of money from groups for his stance on an immediate withdrawl. Well, here in one day he said he was for an immediate withdrawl like he has in the past and this is what he said in the mid afternoon.

“Let me be as clear as I can be, I intend to end this war,” Mr. Obama said. “My first day in office I will bring the Joint Chiefs of Staff in and I will give them a new mission and that is to end this war – responsibly, deliberately, but decisively.”

And in the afternoon he said this.

“My 16-month timeline, if you examine everything that I’ve said, was always premised on making sure that our troops were safe,” he said. “I said that based on the information that we had received from our commanders that one to two brigades a month could be pulled out safely, from a logistical perspective. My guiding approach continues to be that we’ve got to make sure that our troops are safe and that Iraq is stable.”

There is much more but I want for people who hasnt had the chance to see the videos to know some of what he said.

So, now he is saying we wont remove troops until Iraq is stable, that is not what he has said in the past, he could care less if Iraq was stable, all he wanted to be was the anti war candidate who would immediately withdrawl troops, now he wont because he said Iraq isnt stable.

Then in the evening he said that Iraq has become more stable lately and he will have to go to Iraq to see first hand the progress, well, why didnt he do this before? What kind of person would make an assessment like this without going there and seeing for himself before?

Sad how he has changed his mind, but then again I cannot expect anything different from this phony.

He suckered you all and you fell for his lies. He wont bring them home like he has said he would and is now caving into McCain because McCain was totally right on Iraq all along.

Old 07-08-2008, 06:08 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
McCain has been caught on tape lying. So much for Sunshines hero.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:34 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Dont need 8 hours of sleep and I am up long before the kids while most liberal welfare moms are just getting home from the crack house.

No, a smart mom balances the life, is there for the kids and is awake waiting to make sure her husband gets home safe and sound and has meal waiting for him after a flight. A smart mom who is also a wife can do it all, and that sir/mam whatever the heck you are, I am damn good at!!!!

If you need 8 hours sleep and you have young kids then your kids are on their own or at some elses house be babysat. My kids have never had a babysitter in their life. Bet yours has.

There is a difference in being a smart mom and a good mom, but then again most liberal moms dont even know where their kids are let alone their husband.

Keep on attacking looney liberals, I can take your crap anytime and anywhere....opps that was Obama line and he broke that promise too.

Do you know where your kids and hubby are? I doubt it.

The topic is not how to attack Sunshine because you know I am soooooo right on this, it is OBAMA HAS BEEN CAUGHT ON TAPE LYING.

Then again what can I expect out of liberals, its all they know how to do it attack personally and destroy a country.
You sound like the type of mother/wife that the women's lib movement tried so desperately to destroy but failed. My wife stayed at home for 29 years until my youngest is/was 14. She operated a state licensed daycare out of our house and made more money that most college graduates. She was a hard working, stay at home mom. I did many things traditionally considered a woman's job because taking care of 6-8 toddlers is hard work. It worked out great for us and she was/is able to be there when our kids needed someone. It is too bad that more woman don't have the choice anymore, 2 incomes are almost mandatory anymore, Kudos to you for doing what is/was best for your children.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:36 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
McCain has been caught on tape lying. So much for Sunshines hero.
Love how the Obama crowd always has to resort to the "well, McCain did it too".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections