Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 02:45 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times

Advertisements

Here you go again, the criminal Obama and his criminal employer ACORN were forcing people to register to vote many time and when people finally got sick of it and turned them in.

Barkley estimated he'd registered to vote "10 to 15" times after canvassers for ACORN, whose political wing has endorsed Barack Obama, relentlessly pursued him and others.

"Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it," he said.
Barkley is one of at least three people who have been subpoenaed by the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections as part of a wider inquiry into possible voter fraud by ACORN. The group seeks to register low-income voters, who skew overwhelmingly Democratic.

"You can tell them you're registered as many times as you want - they do not care," said Lateala Goins, 21, who was subpoenaed.

"They will follow you to the buses, they will follow you home, it does not matter," she told The Post.

She added that she never put down an address on any of the registration forms, just her name.

A third subpoenaed voter, Freddie Johnson, 19, filled out registration cards 72 times over 18 months, officials said.

"It feeds the public perception that there could be [fraud], and that makes the pillars fall down," said local Board of Elections President Jeff Hastings.

Registering under a fake name is illegal. But officials usually catch multiple registrations and toss them.

NUTS! - New York Post

I say the only answer to this is for all registrations to be dumped and start all over again.

We all must re register with 2 photo ID's, proof of residence and sign a statement that you will not vote more then once and will not register in any other name and if you do it will be 30 years in jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 02:47 PM

503 posts, read 937,456 times
Not much of a surprise to me

Old 10-09-2008, 02:48 PM

3,085 posts, read 7,251,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Here you go again, the criminal Obama and his criminal employer ACORN were forcing people to register to vote many time and when people finally got sick of it and turned them in.

Barkley estimated he'd registered to vote "10 to 15" times after canvassers for ACORN, whose political wing has endorsed Barack Obama, relentlessly pursued him and others.

"Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it," he said.
Barkley is one of at least three people who have been subpoenaed by the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections as part of a wider inquiry into possible voter fraud by ACORN. The group seeks to register low-income voters, who skew overwhelmingly Democratic.

"You can tell them you're registered as many times as you want - they do not care," said Lateala Goins, 21, who was subpoenaed.

"They will follow you to the buses, they will follow you home, it does not matter," she told The Post.

She added that she never put down an address on any of the registration forms, just her name.

A third subpoenaed voter, Freddie Johnson, 19, filled out registration cards 72 times over 18 months, officials said.

"It feeds the public perception that there could be [fraud], and that makes the pillars fall down," said local Board of Elections President Jeff Hastings.

Registering under a fake name is illegal. But officials usually catch multiple registrations and toss them.

NUTS! - New York Post

I say the only answer to this is for all registrations to be dumped and start all over again.

We all must re register with 2 photo ID's, proof of residence and sign a statement that you will not vote more then once and will not register in any other name and if you do it will be 30 years in jail.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:49 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post

Then how are you going to do this?

Quote:
When I vote 1000 times myself it will balance itself out.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/5613194-post10.html

If that's 30 years per illegal vote you could go to jail for 29970 years (one of your votes would count). Be sure to take a lot of Preparation H.

I would have thought that you would like voter fraud since you want to do it yourself.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:57 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,598,951 times
just so you know, theres a difference between registering to vote and actually voting. wasnt sure if you were aware of that

Old 10-09-2008, 02:58 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,082,060 times
All the fraud is bad enough. But let's not forget that EVERY voter registration application must be verified by every county voter registration office where they are submitted. Talk about a waste of tax payers money.

Old 10-09-2008, 03:02 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,682 times
Democrats are BAD, Republicans are good, BS! It is disgusting how these partisan idiots criticize the other side as if their party was perfect and holy. I am not surprised that the Democrats would be involved in this kind of dirty politics but to suggest that the Republicans are superior morally when it comes to election fraud is ludicrous. Some still don't believe George Bush won in 2004, I do not blame them!. As you can see, both parties are lower than whale crap and that is pretty low, "my friends".

Old 10-09-2008, 03:12 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,076,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Democrats are BAD, Republicans are good, BS! It is disgusting how these partisan idiots criticize the other side as if their party was perfect and holy. I am not surprised that the Democrats would be involved in this kind of dirty politics but to suggest that the Republicans are superior morally when it comes to election fraud is ludicrous. Some still don't believe George Bush won in 2004, I do not blame them!. As you can see, both parties are lower than whale crap and that is pretty low, "my friends".
So who is committing voter fraud? Democrats?

Old 10-09-2008, 03:14 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,043,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
So who is committing voter fraud? Democrats?
Is the person that wants to vote 1000 times a democrat?

ACORN/OBAMA caught red handed again registering one voter 10-15 times

Old 10-09-2008, 03:17 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Then how are you going to do this?

http://www.city-data.com/forum/5613194-post10.html

If that's 30 years per illegal vote you could go to jail for 29970 years (one of your votes would count). Be sure to take a lot of Preparation H.

I would have thought that you would like voter fraud since you want to do it yourself.

It is ok for me to cheat, but it is not ok for you to cheat.

I learned that from B. Hussein Obama !!

And it is the Obama employer ACORN groupies that are going to jail there leftofcenter. They have been caught red handed.

Nice try, your play did not work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections